[Drama 2010] Stars Falling From the Sky / Wish Upon A Star 별을 따다 줘

Guest fanda4000

flower pot Nice to see you here. Hope your health is okay. Looking forward to all your comments and your views.

tvbfanatic: Thank you so much for Youtube links for Episode 6.

mikanpuriname: Thannk you for the explanation on the last part of Ep. 6. I was too lazy to pay much attention to it.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg... hahaha, i love episode 6.. eve though i don't understand much korean... LOL. I too can't wait to finally watch our arrogant KH to fall in-love with PK....Off to Viikii for another round of episode 6..........

Guest christiane

below my scenario about how the brothers will discover the truth about Pal kang and all her brothers and sisters

Some personn of social office where they were adopted will come and because Pal Kang are only their sister, they will be taken away. Then PK will ask help of Kang Ha.

well hope it won t be sickness or something like that

Guest asianromance

my first post on soompi in quite awhile....

I wonder if it really is a big thing that they're not blood-related? They haven't brought up the issue of not being blood related since their parents' death and I doubt they even think about their adopted status. I feel like the only person who will get really excited over the news would be the nephew, who will start seeing Pal Gang as an angel of mercy. The other guys probably wouldn't make such a big deal out of it. Pal gang doesn't act as if her siblings are adopted siblings she treats as real siblings. She seriously sees her siblings as her true siblings.

the way i think they'll find out will probably be when the grandfather (I had hoped he was faking his amnesia...but i guess not) gets his memory back and remembers Pal Gang's family and what a great family they were with all the adopted kids.

anyways, we have more important things on hand like that evil woman who is going to do everything in her power to ensure that the grandpa will not get his memory back. the poor man will probably have a heart attack when he gets his memory back and finds out that Pal Gang's family is dead. And then another one, when he finds out they've been KILLED off.

my first post on soompi in quite awhile....

I wonder if it really is a big thing that they're not blood-related? They haven't brought up the issue of not being blood related since their parents' death and I doubt they even think about their adopted status. I feel like the only person who will get really excited over the news would be the nephew, who will start seeing Pal Gang as an angel of mercy. The other guys probably wouldn't make such a big deal out of it. Pal gang doesn't act as if her siblings are adopted siblings she treats as real siblings. She seriously sees her siblings as her true siblings.

the way i think they'll find out will probably be when the grandfather (I had hoped he was faking his amnesia...but i guess not) gets his memory back and remembers Pal Gang's family and what a great family they were with all the adopted kids.

anyways, we have more important things on hand like that evil woman who is going to do everything in her power to ensure that the grandpa will not get his memory back. the poor man will probably have a heart attack when he gets his memory back and finds out that Pal Gang's family is dead. And then another one, when he finds out they've been KILLED off.

I think you point out exactly what is so sensational about the sibling relationship. They themselves also don't see the "not being blood related" thing as an issue either. To those 6 people they are truly brothers and sisters. They are truly a family.

But I think to anyone who wasn't brought up in that family, did not know the way PalKang's parents were and the way their parents brought them up, the fact that those 6 are not related but are still so adamant on staying together when there is only 1 adult amongst them and a young teen and 3 more kids still in elementary school plus an infant, that is a very ambitious thing to try to do.

It's not as if PalKang is like.. well just in a few years, "JooHwang will be an adult too. I can sacrifice a few years of my life." With Nami being there, PalKang is basically saying that she's going to devote her life to these kids. Her character setting is at 25. Nami is an infant, so by the time Nami becomes an adult, PalKang will be in her 40s. Unless Palkang someone finds a very extremely understanding man who is willing to marry her and basically immediately gain an entire family and the responsibilities of parenthood overnight, PalKang is sacrificing her own future for her siblings who... aren't really even her siblings.

So in a way what you're saying is right. when the truth about the siblings come out, the siblings themselves will not see why just because they are not blood-related makes them any less of a family. But to everyone else, I believe it will show them truly what a strong, sincere and kind hearted person PalKang is.

Guest blissfulwishes

mikanpuriname - yay for fast recaps! :) And you're right about TaeGyu and KangHa's charisma thing - TaeGyu says (literally): "Because of PalKang, your charisma has gone to the other side of the river.", which basically means that it's gone forever LOL. Haha KangHa holding Nami on his back - LOLOL. ^.^

tvbfanatic - YAYY thank you for the links! :)

Haha I love JinJu and the old lady (I can't remember her name T.T), aka PalKang's friends. Especially the old lady! She called PalKang a bulldozer haha. :)

And the kids studying - haha. :) PaRang is so cute. ^.^

Guest antinh85

Ratings went up for ep 6. People are getting to like this drama. Yay! it really deserves it. It may not the best but it's so sweet.

ep 12 ratings by TNS= 16.4

I just finished watching epi 6 WITH SUBS. That episode is great and really got me teared up. Especially the last part where she's confessing her fears in front of strangers. LOL. I can never do that. I can't wait for next episode. This drama is just that good, it topped my list as my fav drama of 2010. I'm also watching WISFC but its getting draggy and I don't like the melodrama there. I would say this drama is a mix of melodrama and comedy in a good way because it's heartwarming and funny at the same time. The cousin is funny, he started out as annoying but is actually getting much better later.

Guest TaroTard

Wah just watched episodes 5 and 6, big love! This series is so great but it has so little love on here :( it is very underated. And yay finally Kang Ha is starting to loosen up!!! His little moment of thinking her in that hostess bar made me happy, he however did not look happy :P but that's what we want! Emotion! XD and he let her stay YAY and he argues with her now, first step to love :P I love that she's not letting him walk over her anymore she's yelling back at him its hilarious he doesn't seem to know what to do with himself. The trailer for next week makes me so excited, can't wait to see how it pans out ^0^

Even if he is mean he is gonna soften and I just love Kang Ha!!! Can't wait to see him get all lovey dovey later on ^0^ though I guess I will miss the comedy that comes from the arguements later ^^

Joon Ha and Tae Gyu are both sweethearts I love them both <3 and the kids oh the kids are so lovable and act so old for their age, I am really impressed with how they have all been acting, very heart wrenching!... On the other hand I really hate Jae Young and her parents >< hope the Grandpa will find JPK soon <3333 and find out about her :o though I'm sure that won't come until near the end.

Archived