Phones/Money in bra?

Guest fallenangel0nearth

Guest superhero ♥

omg~ for the FIRST time, today i saw a person with a phone popping out of their bra and another person with their wallet popping out of their bra. and i was like :huh: then :blink: then :unsure: lols.

haha but, no i surely don't do it! i didnt even know people do that til today LOL!

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest flyaway.

Uh, no. Personally, I think it's disturbing to put money in your bra. Well... maybe not for you (it is dirty though). But definitely for the cashier you're paying. I work on register and I hate it when someone hands me money from their bra.

Guest MR. LEE'S

i've never done that, and i don't think it'd be comfortable to me since i will keep adjusting the position all over again. haha

Guest tofuni

I usually ask people to hold it for me, but I guess if I'm alone and I absolutely have no place to put it, I would put it there lols

Guest iBreadd

I don't do that. I usually just put it in my pocket.

If I don't have a pocket, I put it in my phone case which hangs

around my neck. I know a few people who do that.

I mean, I have small boobs. I don't want it to look weird.

o____o

Guest sweet_love777

lol i've always wanted to try the money thing. but not putting a phone in your bra :blink: wouldn't that be uncomfortable .. and bulging?

although yeah, some people find it trashy to be taking money out of their chest area and/or putting money in D:

Guest strawberry♡

nahh..but i've seen a lady take her money from her bra.

xD anyway,it will be a little chance for robber to rob your

money or phone.it's a safe place to keep your things.

Guest lychee_poo

Reminds me of when I was at a party and we were having a scavenger hunt for candy and one of the girls who hid the candy put some in her bra because she wanted to keep some for herself later. But then ended up giving the candy away to some kids who didn't find as much candy as the other kids =p

And no, It feels too uncomfortable to have something solid in my bra. Although if it was one of my last options I guess I could x.x

Guest Everlasting Melody;

Erm... I have pretty small boobs o.o

My phone is fat, so it would look like I have a block in my chest O___O

Guest xskyi

my mom did that before but then she had to stop because she got irritations from the signal things coming from the cellphone.

Guest sarangsiwon210

The only time I put my phone in my bra is when I go to high school dances, because they don't allow us to bring a bag inside the facility. That is if I don't have pockets, of course. That reminds me of today in French class when this girl got a text during class and she forgot to put it on silent, so it made this big beeping sound. She had to turn in her phone to the teacher, so she reached into her bra in front of everybody (she has GINORMOUS boobs, and I go to an all girls school, but the teacher was a guy) and gave her phone to the teacher. Our teacher gets the cellphone and touches the phone with caution. It was the most HILARIOUS thing ever :D

Guest AiMango

.... o_o!

i only put stuff in my bra at dances and stuff when im not carrying around my purse.. otherwise i always use my purse or pockets.

Archived