Netizens call T-ara’s stylists antis!

Yes, they should really change their stylist. I am not fond of their outfit and i really hope they would change their outfit back to normal clothing like for TTL Promotions. Their outfit is really getting worst especially Eun Jeong snowman outfit. <_<

I am okay with the animal glove but definitely not the snowman outfit.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest daphxzxz

Personally I think their costumes are kinda cute, but it is definitely not for stage performance........... They are idols, not mannequins.

Guest fantasy_sky

i thought that eunjung's snowman outfit was cute and Qri was a christmas tree too.

now i think they need to stop making boram appear even shorter than she already is.

Guest pinkylily.

lol that was one of the few bo beep perfs ive seen and i was like wtheck XD

i thought she was a backup dancer at first and then realized that it was a horrible outfit

their casual outfits are sooo pretty <3

Guest xLOVEyu

I've always secretly imagined it this way too haha. Even though the song's catchy, their clothes always made me not even want to watch their performances ever.

Guest Hongki.love

HAHAH oh my. No wonder many netizens would think this...I mean, stylists always make some bad choices for each group/artist, but for T-ara it seems continuous. x_x

Guest 0oyokisuo0

i did wonder why EunJung was the only one that was a snowman, i felt sorry for her. however, most of their performance outfits were fine. the checkered heart leggings definitely made them look like they have elephant trunks but at least they get so many different outfits......

Guest miimisunshine

Wow. huge difference between their performing clothes and casual clothes. I think the girls should style themselves rather than someone else doing it for them.

Archived