Shin Min A 신민아

eilasa

Her smile is not only cute but it can warm up anyone's sad heart. I really love Shin Min Ah with Bi so hopefully romance would really sparks between the two of them so that they would become a real couple. Sorry to BiKyo's fans but I would rather see BiMinah instead and I just made up the word so I hope you guys do not mind. Shin Min Ah is a tall girl so she matches well with Bi's tall physique. I really like SHG as an actress, but when it comes to pairing with Bi, then I would choose Shin Min Ah over her anyday.

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

missy!! i didn't know it was u who created the thread!!!

i'd come in 2 make it merrier!! hahaha.

well after watching 2 eps of IJUKSA..i think SMA is a great actress!!

4 one thing.. her acting is really natural..

i esp like her smile!! very very comfortable and soft!! i remember the part where she smiled 2 the ppl when they couldn't see her in the van! 1st ep. it was so heart warming!!! i loved her smile there!!

i hope 2 see her GO red with Bi in IJUKSa.. as Bi did with SHG!!!

hehe...

^ i did :)Madeleine such a sweet drama. i loved the story - it's simple and easy to relate with for most audiences - and she looked good with JIS too!

3691.jpg

2814.jpg

3692.jpg

other Shin Mina pics:

542.jpg

i liked this. she looked so young here!

15608.jpg

15606.jpg

auddms35_30.jpg

with Lee Byung Hun in Beautiful Days, 2001

15570.jpg

i don't remember if this was a screening for Bittersweet Life

===============================

i wish banana_milk and suzieee could post here again and give us the latest Shin Mina updates :)

missy!! i didn't know it was u who created the thread!!!

i'd come in 2 make it merrier!! hahaha.

well after watching 2 eps of IJUKSA..i think SMA is a great actress!!

4 one thing.. her acting is really natural..

i esp like her smile!! very very comfortable and soft!! i remember the part where she smiled 2 the ppl when they couldn't see her in the van! 1st ep. it was so heart warming!!! i loved her smile there!!

i hope 2 see her GO red with Bi in IJUKSa.. as Bi did with SHG!!!

hehe...

hey Jo :D

good to see you here!

please do come in and make this thread more alive :(

hehe, yeah, i love shin minah ever since "Beautiful Days" day :lol:

so sad because we reached like page 20-30 in the old soompi

it's going to be a while before we can reach that again :(

after fullhouse, i decided that if bi is to act again, let it be with shin minah! (or jeon ji hyun, my other favorite ;) )

so good to have it become true :)

i really like her in IJUKSA..

i mean her image n her personality..

actually i haf only seen her in Volcano High...

frm then.. thot..this girl is one cool girl!! n cute!!!

hey Jo :D

good to see you here!

please do come in and make this thread more alive :(

hehe, yeah, i love shin minah ever since "Beautiful Days" day :lol:

so sad because we reached like page 20-30 in the old soompi

it's going to be a while before we can reach that again :(

after fullhouse, i decided that if bi is to act again, let it be with shin minah! (or jeon ji hyun, my other favorite ;) )

so good to have it become true :)

LOL Shin Mina was my 2nd choice as well! I've only seen her in Beauitful Days and Volcano High but i liked her since then! The only 2 Korean actresses i like (which i can myself a fan of.. ) are just SHK and Shin Mina!! I think she has a sweet smile.. and cute dimples! :P

Guest renni72

Shin Minah's beauty looks very natural esp with the dimples.

As for comparison with SHK, I can only say that both are pretty in their own ways but I feel that SMA's looks are more versatile. I find that she is able to transform herself from cute to sexy...dependent on the roles and the fashion shoots.

At times, she does remind me of Shu Qi.

SHG....I have always seen her looking sweet and pretty....

Without realising it, I have watched all her movies and dramas :)

I only realised it after reading her filmograhy from her profile in this thread :)

I too hope she will sizzle on screen with Bi. They do look quite compatible on screen from the caps I saw from ijuksa thread. Because of her height, she looks more compatible too with Bi....

^ i did :)Madeleine such a sweet drama. i loved the story - it's simple and easy to relate with for most audiences - and she looked good with JIS too!

3691.jpg

2814.jpg

3692.jpg

===============================

i wish banana_milk and suzieee could post here again and give us the latest Shin Mina updates :)

I'm a big fan of SMA too...i start to admire her after watching Beautiful Days with CJW and LBH where she did a wonderful performance...

Natural beauty plus cute dimples...very talented...great personality... :)

I loved her in Madeleine where she was paired with JIS...find their pair soo cool and they have a great chemistry... :D

She looks good with all her leading men (JIS, LKW, BI and the guy in Volcano High)

I read in a news that Sidus is building her up to be the Next CJW of their company... :)

I miss seeing banna_milk and suzieee too from the old thread... :P

If you haven't seen her in the movie Madeleine, I highly recommend you watch it.Original Sidus stars are great, Jeon Ji Hyun, Yoon So Yi, Shin Min Ah, & Choi Ji Woo(who they let go <_< )

Guest minjung313

dont you guys all remember her days of Punch? I thought that drama was good too with Joo jin mo? (hes hot but this threads not about him. :lol: ) nehow...she was really tough, beautiful, and once again a great actress in there too!!

I am just curious, may be old news..but someone told me that she was once romantically linked to Jo In Sung. Guess that's over even if it was true. :unsure:

i have already clarified that issue before from sunshine...she said that it was just a rumor and nothing serious...but i like seeing them together...they have a great chemistry...

Guest hopeforalways

is she going out with ryu seung bum? just wondering b/c i saw yashimmanman and it seemed like kang ho dong was linking them to....but who knows?

Archived