Wonder Girls are doll models for EXR

Guest 0oyokisuo0
LOL someone hates WG.

You sound immature. Like a 12 year old.

The pics aren't official. Someone took pictures of it, so it's not HQ.

ugh no i dont hate them, im very apathetic towards them. and how do i sound immature? the pictures are heavily photoshopped. im not the only one who says that either. hq or not, it is obvious. and yeeun (...the picture looks nothing like her though) does look big in the first picture, its just an observation. just because i didnt say anything nice, i'm an anti? whos immature now. being called immature in a sea of 12 years olds is really amusing to me.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Marilori

The only two you can see clearly are Sunmi and Yoobin.

Yoobin pulls off the doll concept very well. I hope the official/clearer photos are released.

Guest julia*love

wait...is that last picture of yoobin?! i kinda can't tell who it is 'cause of the makeup haha (and probs the ps too) ;_; their performance outfits are always cool hehe...i like the colour scheme of the photoshoot

Guest kukiemonster

sunye, yubin and sohee look like dolls..at first look i thought yubin is a real doll..hahah

but our mimi and yenny look different..anyway, i love the blond hair on yenny..hope she will change it to blond later..hahah..

omg

the girls really pull off the dolly image

Blonde sunye look so fabb ,

and yoobin , she rock it

mimi , why you are that pretty :mellow:

yoomin posing , awosome

hopes moree pictures to be releaseeeeeeeeeeeed

Archived