Copycat Of Big Bang Surfaces In China, Band Is Called OK Bang

Peekabooitzme

Guest sweetflower

Wow - hot topic!

But about originality - no asian countries are original (well maybe Japan sometimes), but certainly not korea, china, singapore, vietnam, thailand, phil, etc when it comes to music. NO kpop groups are original or created something "new, never been seen/heard before" - music, like fashion, is recycled, it's just that some groups make the original "better". Agreed or not, but Big Bang is one of those group and yes I'm a huge fan of Big Bang.

To LucasBunny - I admired you for living your life everyday full of convictions, I would hate to see the day you fall from your high pedestal.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um.. really? thanks for responding about my post than =)

Like i said .. 90%.. at least somebody knows math.. (weijian)

Um kissez? So me being a big bang fan is stupid? Can I say, you not being a big bang fan is more idiotic?

It's the same perspective right?

BTW I added that 90% to people in this thread... (Duh they're also soompi people) But did I wrote "The entire soompi community" ??

90% of the people in here are defending OK Bang from stupid Big Bang fan girls and Kpop fans. Forget it, you're no longer part of the majority. You're in the ten percentile of Soompiers who are just dumb as rocks.

Okay guys, let's settle this and stop this fighting.

OK Bang did copy Big Bang.

I'm not usually a mean guy, but it's pretty ridiculous how there are so many people here defending OK Bang.

If anyone disagrees with the fact that OK Bang did rip off the instrumental music from Big Bang's Last Farewell, then they are missing a pair of ears, are tone deaf, and aren't musical at all in the slightest.

Just go to this website, scroll down, and LISTEN TO BOTH SONGS BACK TO BACK:

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...ycats_in_china/

PLEASE tell me that you guys noticed they use THE SAME MUSIC, with the ONLY DIFFERENCE being the vocals?

They may not be copying Big Bang's looks, but they committed something MUCH worse, they copied their MUSIC. This is pretty sad to see; I'm quite a serious musician myself, and lemme just let you guys know, plagiarism is one of the biggest no-nos in the world for us.

Guest angelixers

I'm not usually a mean guy, but it's pretty ridiculous how there are so many people here defending OK Bang.

If anyone disagrees with the fact that OK Bang did rip off the instrumental music from Big Bang's Last Farewell, then they are missing a pair of ears, are tone deaf, and aren't musical at all in the slightest.

PLEASE tell me that you guys noticed they use THE SAME MUSIC, with the ONLY DIFFERENCE being the vocals?

They may not be copying Big Bang's looks, but they committed something MUCH worse, they copied their MUSIC. This is pretty sad to see; I'm quite a serious musician myself, and lemme just let you guys know, plagiarism is one of the biggest no-nos in the world for us.

Lol, I've heard the same beat a 1000x in Europe in the clubs about 10 years ago.

And that's not OK Bang.

Guest lin---lin

When trying to make an argument, never, ever use Allkpop as a source.

Guest Tonyc402

First of all you already failed since you're using ALLKPOP as a source lol.

Second of all that artist isnt even OK BANG.

I think you need a new pair of eyes, thats for sure.

Man I really think ALLKPOP is Anti-Chinese lol. First it was a very misleading and false accusation of a Chinese girl group copying SNSD and now its this BS with yet another false accusation

Guest natural-retard

LOL.

Not to sound extremely mean, but you need to go and get an education. You are a serious muscian yet you failed to realise that there was only one man singing in that MV not the 5 young boys in OK BANG. Plagiarism is a big no no to you, on GD's album he plagiarised half the songs there. Stop contradicting yourself.

Even Wikipedia is a more credible source than Allkpop.

Guest pillowbox

LMAO! the last time I checked, this thread was only like what.. 6 pages?

HAHAHAHA! you just made a fool of yourself.. first by using Allkpop as a "reliable" source, second: you should have checked your informations. The song WAS NOT sang by these boys. I'm not saying Ok-Bang is better or worse than Big Bang.. but comments like yours make me LOL. Allkpop failed.

Tonyc402 I think so too.. AKP were saying Chinese are all up in Kpop business.. HELLO! It's Korean companies that want to enter the Chinese market. People need to get their facts straight. I recommend some of you guys getting more research done before embarrassing yourself. B)

Guest faithful2u

wow this is embarrassing :P

LOL nice one Chojo. now everyone knows you are an idiot.

Wow, simmer down folks. Guess some of you never got past the 8-year-old stage of name calling, huh? ;)

Yes, I could've been wrong, but haha, wow, you don't have to make it feel like a baseball bat got shoved up your butts, because I did see more than one source other than "AllKPOP" talking about the last farewell controversy that didn't list ALLKPOP as their source at all. I'm sorry I didn't check for more. But really now, look at my post count compared to those of you who are insulting me, does it look like I'm as absorbed in KPOP enough to spend my time researching which websites are reliable and which websites aren't? Give a guy a break :P . In case you missed it the first time, I am sorry.

But wow... more maturity in this board please, people make mistakes, and sometimes they don't cross check their sources if they've already found a number of different sources suggesting the same things ;) .

Then out of curiosity, who are the people doing the Last Farewell rip off? I know it's not "OK Bang" now, so this is a legit question.

Guest Tonyc402

Wow, simmer down folks. Guess some of you never got past the 8-year-old stage of name calling, huh? ;)

Yes, I could've been wrong, but haha, wow, you don't have to make it feel like a baseball bat got shoved up your butts, because I did see more than one source other than "AllKPOP" talking about the last farewell controversy that didn't list ALLKPOP as their source at all. I'm sorry I didn't check for more. But really now, look at my post count compared to those of you who are insulting me, does it look like I'm as absorbed in KPOP enough to spend my time researching which websites are reliable and which websites aren't? Give a guy a break :P . In case you missed it the first time, I am sorry.

But wow... more maturity in this board please, people make mistakes, and sometimes they don't cross check their sources if they've already found a number of different sources suggesting the same things ;) .

Then out of curiosity, who are the people doing the Last Farewell rip off? I know it's not "OK Bang" now, so this is a legit question.

You didnt exactly give the same respect to those who defended the Chinese group .

We arent the one who said

Next time you ask for maturity , you better do the same

And post counts doesnt always mean everyone's life revolves around KPOP. Like myself I mostly post in Fashion or General Discussion or Other Music section of Soompi

Guest HEYangieeGIRL

90% of the people in here are defending OK Bang from stupid Big Bang fan girls and Kpop fans. Forget it, you're no longer part of the majority. You're in the ten percentile of Soompiers who are just dumb as rocks.

Hahaha.

Really? When did I said i was against Ok bang?

but I guess the fact is there right? Just like gd's plagiarize issue.

=) I never say I hate them, nor like them. and I'm not only implying to big bang antis. even the VIP are.

Guest 0oyokisuo0

what he said:

You didnt exactly give the same respect to those who defended the Chinese group .

We arent the one who said

Next time you ask for maturity , you better do the same

And post counts doesnt always mean everyone's life revolves around KPOP. Like myself I mostly post in Fashion or General Discussion or Other Music section of Soompi

and actually i was trying going to call you something else, but i thought it was the most fitting. you dont have to talk maturity, look at your posts and emoticons.

this thread is on page SIX (or 12? depending on the setting) with bunch of people repeating the same defends for okbang and you didnt even bother to read any of them. you dont need to RESEARCH which website is reliable or not. its call using your eyes and watching the VIDEOS. cause when 5 people turn into 1, there is nothing wrong with the accusation right.

and do you look at the post count and join date? dont be judging us when you are on a kpop forum yourself.

oh and the rip off song is just done by this solo guy - 林正豪 Lin Zhen Hao. he became famous because he copied big bang (music, style, dance, even poster). hes known as 山寨版的BIGBANG, which just means copy/clone/imitation version of bigbang. even chines people just think of him as a joke.

Well, you did a great job at making yourself look pretty darn stupid with that first post ;)

lol

Hahaha.

Really? When did I said i was against Ok bang?

but I guess the fact is there right? Just like gd's plagiarize issue.

=) I never say I hate them, nor like them. and I'm not only implying to big bang antis. even the VIP are.

Again, 90% of the people on this thread have been defending OK Bang, if you're insulting that 90% then where does that place you?

And what facts are you talking about? The fact that OK Bang DIDN'T plagiarize and that most Big Bang/Kpop fans are just full of it?

Guest kiralz0mg

I honestly don't see the point of posting this up in the first place like wut.. were you expecting bashings on OK Bang because they "copied" Big Bang..? I really don't get this double standard and this whole superiority, like things Korean are freaking amazing while other countries are not and condemned counterfeit. Just giving me two cents ~

Archived