918b84b4d7.gif

"Happy Sunday MQ

Go TO FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010"

It was decided that ‘Qualifying Men’ team

should go to Republic of South Africa

and cheer up the Korea soccer team.

The 7 members are expected to cheer up the team

with a game against Greece on June 12 and with 2 games

against Argentine and Nigeria on June 17.

They will report the hot air at ground zero from South Africa.

「Asia Today」2010-06-01 10:07 より抄訳で。

credit : Amu San blog

-------------

can somebody have this file in .avi for torrent?

Torrent Link E284 (NET / 450p & SSF & Khai):

http://www.box.net/shared/vt49ghzcrt

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tinkiebell

I LOVE this show. I subscribed to KBSWORLDi and watched it. Too bad they haven't gotten all off the episodes subbed yet. But I watched all the subbed ones and I'm craving for more. It actually surprised me that this show doesn't seem to be so popular, can't seem to find a lot of information on this show online. It's really a fun show and the chemistry between the members are amazing. It deserves as much attention as all those A-list variety shows, like 1n2d, FO, etc... And wow, they really went to South Africa for the World Cup match South Korea - Greece? I can't wait for that episode to be subbed and uploaded by KBSWORLDi so I can watch it. :lol:

Guest noknok

I LOVE this show. I subscribed to KBSWORLDi and watched it. Too bad they haven't gotten all off the episodes subbed yet. But I watched all the subbed ones and I'm craving for more. It actually surprised me that this show doesn't seem to be so popular, can't seem to find a lot of information on this show online. It's really a fun show and the chemistry between the members are amazing. It deserves as much attention as all those A-list variety shows, like 1n2d, FO, etc... And wow, they really went to South Africa for the World Cup match South Korea - Greece? I can't wait for that episode to be subbed and uploaded by KBSWORLDi so I can watch it. :lol:

I love this show too.I want to see subbed version by KBSworld.

I just saw 2 episode sub.It's really funny very mush when it has eng sub.

I can understand their trick more. ^^

Happy Sunday E286 10/06/13

e286039.gif

e286034.gif............. e286035.gif

e286036.gif............. e286037.gif

I LOVE this show. I subscribed to KBSWORLDi and watched it. Too bad they haven't gotten all off the episodes subbed yet.

And wow, they really went to South Africa for the World Cup match South Korea - Greece? I can't wait for that episode to be subbed and uploaded by KBSWORLDi so I can watch it. :lol:

I don't think KBSW is able to broadcast those episodes related to World Cup matches because SBS brought the broadcast rights. That's the reason why for 2 Sundays, KBSW did not air even the unsubbed 남자의 자격 relating to World Cup 2010. So I seriously doubt that the subbed eps will show up.

Archived