[Variety] Happy Sunday - The Qualities of a Man 남자의 자격

Guest lucky_moon

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@kjmcth - Thanks for the heads-up.... Hope he will become an MC because that's his wish!  I like him a lot.  Such a nice big brother to his sister!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

I missed this show and the guys too. Sometimes I will watch back old clips and hope that it will be re-up to KBSW with English sub too. Who is the maestro conductor that become KTW teacher for the Youth choir? 

• 4 weeks later...

I missed Boohwal's intro since I was busy doing something else, I almost screamed when saw they performed with the choir  :x  Very well deserved win, goosebumps :)
The new Boohwal's vocalist's voice is so heavenly omg, sounds like an angel yet so powerful.  What a great find :x  I miss Taewon's antics :D

hkana said: I missed Boohwal's intro since I was busy doing something else, I almost screamed when saw they performed with the choir  :x  Very well deserved win, goosebumps :)
The new Boohwal's vocalist's voice is so heavenly omg, sounds like an angel yet so powerful.  What a great find :x  I miss Taewon's antics :D

hkana said: @h2og How are you? I'm sorry for not posting on BoaB thread, I'm trying not to read the spoilers, then afterwards I lurk because couldn't post anything new :P Our oppa is daebak! :D 

• 1 year later...

hyungbin + sungmin from thiss show 

http://www.hancinema.net/yoon-hyeong-bin-kim-seong-min-tried-to-get-back-up-on-his-feet

---------------

Actor Kim Seong-min who died after attempting suicide, has left his friends in shock. Comedian Yoon Hyeong-bin who did a show with him said Kim Seong-min tried to get back up on his feet just two months ago.

In an interview with a media on the 27th, he said, "We used to keep in touch and I met him in April. He was trying to make a comeback. I never thought he would do this".

He claimed Kim Seong-min looked the same two months ago and that they promised to meet again soon. "I hope he's in a happy place".

The two of them starred in the KBS 2TV show "The Dignities of A Man".

Kim Seong-min was found unconscious on his bathroom floor after attempting suicide on the 24th. He was taken to the hospital emergency unit.

On the 26th, he was said to be brain dead.

Kim Seong-min leaves donating 2 kidneys, 1 liver and 2 corneas.

His funeral is in room 14 of Sungmo Hospital in Seoul. The send off is on the 28th at 8.15AM.

Archived