MICKY'S EX-GF!!!!

Guest BabyQ

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

OMGGGGGGGG damn her. lol

now show me jaejoong and his other girlfriends or yunho or xiah...

AND MY EYES WILL BE IN FLAMES

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yunafied

aww shes so pretty but sux for her cuz alote of fans are gonna be hating on her T.T she looks so innocent haha .

Guest sweetddalki

This is so old....

They dated a long time ago and he was mad in the 1st pic because she forgot to wear her couples ring or something like that.

The second pic is new to me though.

Thanks for sharing.

Guest riviera_cacharel

This is so old....

They dated a long time ago and he was mad in the 1st pic because she forgot to wear her couples ring or something like that.

The second pic is new to me though.

Thanks for sharing.

huh how do you know that :huh:

eh yeah i guess ...they looked cute ...she's dang lucky 2 have gone out with him :tears:

micky looks so hot in the 2nd pic though

Guest n-jjang

ooo.... she should be regretting for broking up with micky!! she is soooo one lucky gurl!!!!! >.<

Guest sayuri43

HOW ADORABLE! he looks so cute in the first pic! hahhaa, all preppy :] thanks for sharing these!!

Guest joongie;love

ROFL Old school Micky.

I only remember seeing the first pic.

i bet she's kicking herself right now XD

Guest aircastles

This is definitely old.

You can tell by how old they look, since both only seem to be like 14-15 years old in these pics? Possibly 16 years old. Nonetheless, these are old.

It's a pity that she is the EX-girlfriend of a star.

I wonder how she feels now?

I've seen these before and yeah I've also heard about what sweetddalki said, that in the first pic micky was mad because she forgot to wear her couple ring hahaha.

Anyway many of you are saying she's probably regretting it now.. But I don't really think so. Afterall she was the one who dated him and she'd know for real how it feels like to date him. And maybe he really wasn't a great boyfriend so she probably doesn't have any regrets breaking up with him or something. ^^

Just what I think haha =)

But then again a guy with fame is really exceptionally attractive xD <3

Archived