MICKY'S EX-GF!!!!

Guest BabyQ

Guest yodisbsteve

that tard spelled kings dominion wrong. i know a girl that went to school w/ him. he crushed on a lot of girls including my dongsengs. too bad they didnt likeh im.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest darkanqelxp

I saw these befor but they brokeup right so she was stupid cause i would never breakup with some1 like him . **:D

i dunno....mickey is so popular nows.........tons of girls are ALL OVER him.....im the jealous type so i wouldnt want to be in that situation :sweatingbullets:

Guest xCINDERELLA

poor girl. some hardcore mickey fan might kill her on the street.

um. aside from that, theyre cute together haha

Guest shimchangmin

hahhahaha my little niece is like obsses for micky yeah!

yeah she's not pretty enough but hey she had good taste and she was a lucky girl!

Guest 정유미

i'm pretty certain the girl must be bawling now that they're over and micky has gotten a lot hotter than before, puahaha... at least i know i would, if that were me.. ><

Guest swtlilazn

hahah..cute, she's pretty...isnt she kiking herself now? *sigh*...i sure as hell wuld be..ahaha..whu wuld give up a sexci bugger like micky?! hahaha

Archived