MICKY'S EX-GF!!!!

Guest BabyQ

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest payachan

Dont be that worry gurls :D

Micky is a player... He even dated with one of BoA's backdancer (This gurl im mentioning is a player too :D )

Guest sweet_hunny

I've seen those before. I think she's really cute and they don't look bad together. Man Yoochun still looks the same as now but still darn HOT!

From what I heard, she's around 1-2 years older than he was.

:blink: Are you serious?

Guest Anberlin

omg!! Micky looks so hot in those pics!

Lucky girl!

I agree with the people who said it must suck for her seeing him all famous now hhah.

I mean, if it were me, I would still be jealous that so many girls are wanting him even if he is my ex, you know?

I want to date Micky!! haha

Guest FREAKY_ALTOIAN

im guessingu got these in the dbsg younger sibs group where sum1 posted them... hey dont bash stars exes cause there not together now r they?? so htey shldnt be brought into this... a few of the unnies i no have gone out with mickey and there sick of being asked dont u wish u were still with him?? there all actually happy for him cuz he got his dream to come true~

yea juss sharing waht i think...

Guest sweet; sarang

hmm, i never knew that was his ex-girlfriend.. heard, but never saw.

no real shock though, of course he would have girlfriends before.

even if hes a celeb, he's still a human being.

Guest rinoa89

was this when he was in the states? she's not that bad..man he still looks good back then haha especially in the last pic he looks good

Guest bonbons

o my haha.. i probably have seen him and didnt even know it(naah not possible) XD XD

she's lucky....no..she was lucky XD

Archived