TR 5 CCs&POSTERS

Guest sana

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest o8/OR;nothing.

I like tha cc for Pam. :D And y'all all in the same tree, while I ain't even no Vang. :P hahahaha.

---Nai

Guest rawRr

hiya's. i was hoping i can request a poster please? if your not taking anymore requests, disregard my form. =]

04:Posterform

x. Size: regular poster size

x. Title: No Longer A Secret...

x. Quote: none.

x. Author: Mic

x. Mood: sad-ish. gloomy. dark.

x. Extra: none

x. Images:

Kim JiHye-girl 01. pick from the 4? or girl 01.

Kim Jae Joong-guy 01. or guy 01.

Kim Sari-girl 02. or girl 02.

Shim ChangMin-guy 02. or guy 02.

<3 Mic. thanks! hopefully the pictures won't be too hard to work with. =] if u need different pics, PM me?

*Karaoke Rockx*

Guest PolkaDotz

AHH! My parents caught me playing on the computer again T_T I have to hurry and post what I

Here ya go PolkaDotz!! Sorry I didn't catch the mistake myself =x

http://xs102.xs.to/xs102/06256/theyellowdaffodils.jpg

THANKS SO MUCH BAE for fixing the error!! MUCHO APPRECIATO. It was my fault since I type it in wrong anyways. X___X

I love the poster you made for Thuy-Vy. Sooooo pretty!! :D love the effects...

--> jESS

Guest Absinthe.

OHMO OHMO OHMO! BAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O.o IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL! i'VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING MORE GORGEOUS! :D THANK YOU X1000000000. Love you! And Pam's CC is so pretty too! Seems to fit perfectly! :)

Guest aymei

03:CCform

x. Size: However Big you could fit all of Super Junior & Choi EunJi & the supporting characters in ^^

x. Title: The Maid's Affair

x. Quote: None

x. Author: aymei

x. Mood: HAPPY!

x. Extra: If you don't have room, you don't have to use the supporting characters. Thanks for doing this <3

x. Images + Names: SuperJunior 1;Super Junior 2;Super Junior 3;Super Junior 4;Super Junior 5;Choi EunJi 1;Choi EunJi 2;Choi EunJi 3;Kang TaeWoo 1;Kang TaeWoo 2;Lee HeeJin 1

Karaoke rockx

Guest i'kogimaruCHA

03:CCform

x. Size: you choose.. :blink:

x. Title: MY ANCIENT PIG

x. Quote: Ancient pyramids in Asia

x. Author: POCHACKEE

x. Mood: cheerful and gloomy :mellow: uh... mysterious? :ph34r:

x. Extra: if there's a picture you HATE HATE HATE or if you seriously DO NOT LIKE my request.. can i re-request it? :ph34r:

x. Images + Names: Jung Yi Seul: 1 2 3 4 5

Joo Jin Suk: 1 2 3 4

Suh Jin Ho: 1 2

Kang Ho Sub: 1 2 3

TRIO: 1

Kim Woo Jung: 1 2

Lee Jun Eun: 1 2

Karaoke rockx

TY <3

-spark

Guest x3irenekim

hehe not requesting, but just wanted to tell you that your posters are freakin prettyyyyyy!!

gosh. i wish i could have that kinda of skill! ;D

i like the simple ones the best ;D

_____irenekim.

Gah, I'm so stupid :( I still have so many to finish! T_T But for the past few days I've been banned from the computer =x Damn thing got a virus and I got blamed...... >__> although it IS true, I caused it to hack onto my computer but that's not the point! XD Since I love making CC's I'll try and finish as many as I can! (will PM you the results) =^___^= Hope Bae didn't miss much while I was gone =O

thread can be closed, chelly ^.^

Archived