x. Author: Bunny

x. Mood: Comedy&Romance

x. Extra: Anything that make it the "it"

x. Images: Image 01 or Image 02

@%@#^@#^@#^

:ph34r:Karaoke rockx

4 words; I LOVE YOU BAE!

You've awesome CCs there.

Oh my gosh. Its a little plain, but still sexy!!!

Aw, I love it alot! Lucky Sara^^

And the Test of Seas poster..

Its gorgeous.

How old are you btw?

*still seating on the chair, stalking the thread*

Guest chopsticksandspoon

omo OMO omo!

i love all the outcomes... i can't wait to see mine...

wish i can request a poster after my CC... ahehe greedy!!!

Guest PolkaDotz

PolkaDotz =O everyone is so much more older than Bae T_T *gets stepped on*

WOW!! I love the poster Bae, it's soooooo fakjdfkjlkfja pretty. 0__0 I'm in love with it. The blend of the daffodils and the way you place the images together. So niceeeee. I made a typo in my entry form I said Author: Polkadptz instead of PolkaDotz. Do you think you can fix it?? If not--that's okay. But if you can, i'D LOVE IT. xD

Stepped on?? HAHAHA, lol I don't think I'm that much older than you. :P I'm only a softmore, and the school I went to when I was little told my parents to make me skip kindergarten. Born on May 2nd, 1992. ;)

--> jESS

Guest baby--s

Gahh, Bae! I love your cc's and posters. You're soo good with colours xP and I love your simplicity <33 I stalk I stalk ^^

Guest chaoticrose

AAAAAAAAH!!!!! BAE! <3

I see myself on Batch #2!!!!! -screams and rolls on the floor-

I'm so sorry that I took so long; my internet died on me and I

was a bit hesitant about the Heimlich Maneuver... *_*

YES, I SHALL REQUEST NOW!!!<3

(Well...... I'll be back and edit. =P)

-edit-

03:CCform

x. Size: you choose <3

x. Title: Nightingale

x. Quote: Nothing more than a (can you make this the subtext?)

x. Author: chaoticrose

x. Mood: you choose (X

x. Extra: none

x. Images + Names: no quotes unless they are under 5 words

Lee Sang Eun * The Known Player or "Try acting smart for once." [] o1

Lee Mi Hyun * Clueless or "I doubt you're even human." [] o1 o2

Park Eun Ji * The Journalist or "Just say you're on medication." [] o1

Nishikido Ryo * Endebted or "I'll do whatever you say." [] o1

Karaoke rockx

T_T Bae has been lacking so much with everyone's request....... I'M SO SORRY!! *wails in apology* All yesturday I've been... reading manga :mellow: *confessed* u__u I've been drooling, laughing, and crying in a bucket while dling the scanslation of Shinshi Doumei Cross. I didn't work my butt off finishing a few of these requests soompiers been waiting forever =( Bae's really sorry! If my parent don't drag me out of the house, I'll work on some today =DD but tomorrow I won't be online due to the Vang Family Picnic we have every year =__= It's yearly tradition for Hmong Family's >__> Which I hate because my cousins are lame-os =( They are boring as heck! No one there is the same age as me T_T (well a few are but they think too highly of themselves)

*pumps up* I will finish at least three TODAY! >DD......................................... *opens photoshop for the longest time*

Guest catchthesky.

^ HAHA bae. I absolutely love the cc you made me. i hugged it to death. <3 I didn't know you were Hmong! Cool tradtion, though. :D

Good luck with all your requests!

Guest hiSHUA!

OoOO!! *cheers* VANG FAMILY PICNICS????....we never had any of those for us vang people in NC..maybe we're just too poor to afford food for ourselves...obviously T____T ... SIFU IS MY RELATIVE !! not by blood BUT by the last name!! I notice so many vang people on soompi. lol. YAAHHH ...sifu, if you don't mind grasshopper asking, where do you live?? *cough* don't worry i won't stalk you *cough* :D lOVE SIFU <3 obey whatever sifu says!! never...ever...would do...such a...thing... *cough cough* :lol:

but LOVING THE COLORS AND CC's!! aaaahhh they rock!! can't wait to see more :)

~!@ shua

Guest touche`

Really? You're VANG? ME TOO. :w00t:Hi SHUA_, you're a VANG TOO? Wow.. xDD ahaha, you're so cute when you confessed. >0<

They are boring as heck! No one there is the same age as me T_T

They are boring that's why I never go to Vang picnic over in MN. -__- Ahaha but I'll be with you. :D if i ever do live with you live. <__< Love Love <33

AHH! My parents caught me playing on the computer again T_T I have to hurry and post what I have done >O!

-PuritY- You're pics were the most inspiring *__*

rainnoborder.jpg

poster WITH border

Aozora. I had fun making yours Pam! ^^ Even if it took me hours to finish :lol: (THE GUYS ARE HOT!)

mistersnowwhitenoborder.jpg

CC WITH border

:w00t: W00!! FAMILY TREE FOUND! <333333333 :DDD We are the Vang's.. SO COOL!! XD

edit-----

Here ya go PolkaDotz!! Sorry I didn't catch the mistake myself =x

http://xs102.xs.to/xs102/06256/theyellowdaffodils.jpg

*points down* your's will be coming soon sweetie!! ^0^ (after I sneak in again :ph34r:)

Guest touche`

^haba haba haba. The poster you made for -PuritY- is freaken pretty as heck. *__________* lovely poster for akemi too. Gah... I'm still waiting for mine. ^0 no mine? T__T

Guest karaoke

*points* that first poster is so pretty<3 xD

I'm in love w/ it ^^ Bae aja aja!

hope you enjoy the picnic :]

Guest hiSHUA!

OH MY LORD. silent.sheep, you're lying, NO WAY. OMG OMG!! hahaha COOOL!!\

haha yes, my confessions are so hard to say -_- ...embarassing but it's so freaking true, how can i deny them.

yes, like sifu said, i think she was talking to us when she said it T____T *scratches head* ...

THE FAMILY TREE IS FOUND. muahaha *idea* maybe we should make a VANG FAMILY TREE on soompi.

HAHAHA that be so dorky and funny. and like make it oldest to youngest ...puahaha *lame* :D i'd probably be the granny of you all...

OMG I LOVE THE POSTER FOR -PuritY-!! SUPER INSPIRATION FOR SHUA AS WELL!!

love the blue light effect and the text you used for 'rain' ...really pretty!! ...and the one for akemi too!

rock on vang ...vang ...uh ...vang ...eey...JUST ROCK ON! :lol:

~!@ shua

Guest touche`

^ Ahaha, nope I'm not. :) I have no idea what are you saying awhile between 2 and 3 sentence. :P HAHA. THE FAMILY TREE IS FOUND? HOW? O_O;; Sorry but I'm kind of slow. LOL. You think we should have a vang family tree? LOL. I think we should too. :o we're spamming. >< Oldest to youngest?! WHY! I feel old compare to you two vang little girl. :wub: You guys are 14, right? cuute :blush:

Archived