TR 5 CCs&POSTERS

Guest sana

Guest Bunny

Man all the spots are takened

:ph34r:

I made you your second page Bae!

Add me to your 2nd batch please, I just love your artwork it's amazing!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3posters completed. please pick them asap because i'll soon be deleting off my account ^^; NO HOTLINKING

Lucky-Se7en Naw, I think YOU must have better dreams then mines ='P Sigh, it'll take my whole life to achieve those crazy goals =_=;

thetruth.jpg

the_beautiful_life x___x sorry for the simple poster

testsofseas.jpg

PolkaDotz =O everyone is so much more older than Bae T_T *gets stepped on*

theyellowdaffodils.jpg

----------------------

Velvet x Sky Well, I guess my family and I are improving =T :lol: I'm not growing u pfast at all It's just my parents are nagging me how lazy I am so Bae's going to fullfill their request .. teehee doesn't it rock? Margaret made it for me with luff <333 but your banner and icon's way smexxier *licks lip*

JENNY* teehee don't worry! Bae's taking it step by step ^_^ it's too difficult to pack it all in effort one day =__= YEAH :w00t: I'll invite Jenny to my traveling!!! Weee~~

KANG! You and me could be sisters!! =DDD I hope you enjoy 9th grade!! What classes are you going? I'm entering Graphic Arts (or something graphics using adobe) *0* Can't wait to play with photoshop at school teehee

Inconnu T__T I hope it's not that hard But I'll ask you smarties for help ;'DD teehee everyone seems to have experience with HS already o_o XD You could request a set if you want just create your own form and complete it teehee anything for a friend <33

Yuusora Sarah! Thanks luff you're comments my day so much hehe

silent.sheep Puahaha you so funny :lol: umm can you provide another link for the boy? It doesn't show his pic x__x LOL I never been in a karaoke place but I love singing

prehistoric =O how old is lena dear? you probably not THAT old :P maybe 2 years older? haha~~

kiss the rain. >O bae adors clemence's masterpieces more!

-PuritY- No worries, you'll be part of my batch two for sure ;'D

. SE7ENMiNE . Janny's skills are improving fast!! I saw your thread and you should tr soon!! keke I miss talking to you too Did I ever PMed you back? o_O so many PMs I get nowadays :sweatingbullets:

&bittersweet; I am in high school! LOL My school is from grades 7-12 so we all are squished together =x but I'm not actually taking high school classes if that's what you mean :P LMAO! you're only one year older than bae no need to feel old *jumps on your back* give me piggy back rides! >DD haha.. jk jk

just_another_asian sure! but when I'm finished with batch one, you have to complete a form on time <33

chaoticrose of course christina luff just be sure to be back after batch one 100% completed :lol:

pachi_A :w00t: pachia writing one too?! Quickly start on it so bae can spazz about the hot guy! XDD lol kidding <3 me love you! I bet your writing is as excellent as your photoshopping skills

Mui Ahh! :crazy: no stalking no stalking! *runs around in circles like a maniac* lol!

missheru Michelles, you're still using the icon of LSE I made you months ago T__T you should switch it with the one Sharon made you <3

Bunny Weee~~ added Be sure to check back the thread ;'D

mirukii i love you unnie <333

When I get tired of writing for my fanfic, I'll work on Sara's and silent.sheep's request =^_____^=

Guest trashstar

ah such pretty outcomes ^^ i like the image placement in the last one =) the colors in Lucky-Se7en's poster are so soft *_*

Guest rootless.

:hyperventilates from beauty of poster:

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH~

Its beauty is in its simplicity.

I bow down before you with palm leaves!

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

. SE7ENMiNE . Janny's skills are improving fast!! I saw your thread and you should tr soon!! keke I miss talking to you too Did I ever PMed you back? o_O so many PMs I get nowadays :sweatingbullets:

KJNVDFMVLDFK those posters are beautiful dear. 0_o

LOL. sjhdncjksncs me improve? I've been PSing since I wa slike 10 and THERE ARE NO IMPROVEMENTS -____-' LOL, errrm no I don't think so... but it's okay, if you're busy then who cares about pming me back (: I'm already happy I know I've got an awesome soompi buddy like you x)

i love you <3

Guest touche`

:o The results for all of them are soo goood. I think PolkaDotz's poster is so cute. :wub: The little boy running. HOw cute. >0<

silent.sheep Puahaha you so funny umm can you provide another link for the boy? It doesn't show his pic x__x LOL I never been in a karaoke place but I love singing

Ahaha, I am? o.O xDD Well I can re-upload the picture, again. -0- Or else, you can used it without him, if you want too. ;] if not, I'll upload just incase. Thanks again<3

Guest catchthesky.

KANG! You and me could be sisters!! =DDD I hope you enjoy 9th grade!! What classes are you going? I'm entering Graphic Arts (or something graphics using adobe) *0* Can't wait to play with photoshop at school teehee

lsajflsdkjfaldkf you're lucky! wait, where do you live? I live in stupid southern georgia, and I didn't like the mooing cows since I moved there from New York. klsdjf :angry: lols anyways, in GA they don't have graphic art classes for freshmens... instead I'm taking 3D/2D art, Orchestra, LIF.FIT/HEALTH and Spanish I and 3 honors achedemic classes. 0-0 oh boy, i can't wait till the STRESS. sigh, lasjfakjf

anywyas, I LOVE THE POSTERS, SISTER BAE! ARGH YOU'RE SKILLS ARE TEEMING! <SAT word! :w00t:

Guest Bunny

Bae! I love the poster you made for PolkaDotz it's so adorable... love the color choice and the blending is amazing!

Can't wait to see the others!

Guest Inconnu

Inconnu T__T I hope it's not that hard But I'll ask you smarties for help ;'DD teehee everyone seems to have experience with HS already o_o XD You could request a set if you want just create your own form and complete it teehee anything for a friend <33

Awww... Bae, youre too sweet xP But its fine. I dont want to bother you.

HAHa;; yess, most people on Soompi are either in HS or past HS. =P Youre

one of those little people. *pet pet* Dont worry, HS is fun, unless youre

into alot of drama. x__x

Guest Absinthe.

-PuritY- No worries, you'll be part of my batch two for sure ;'D

Awww...Thanks Bae! I'll edit my post when you finish batch 1. And the posters! Wah! So gorgeous! You're so talented! hehe...Not only in making graphics...But writing fanfics too!

Edit:

04:Posterform

x. Size: up to you

x. Title: Rain

x. Quote: On that rainy day…Everything changed…

x. Author: Thuy-Vy

x. Mood: Up to you

x. Extra: Up to you

x. Images: Girl 1: 1 2 3 4

Girl 2: 1 3 4 5

Karaoke rockx

Guest bella-fiore

Awk, hang on, let me gather pics.

&_______________edit

Ack, I wanted a poster, but I want a CC too...I guess I'll go with a CC.

03:CCform

x. Size: You may choose as you wish

x. Title: Mister.Snow White

x. Quote: None

x. Author: Akemi

x. Mood: Fun & Adorable

x. Extra:

x. Images + Names: Lee YoonSul - 1 2

Han ChungHee - 1

Lee OhSung - 1

Yoo AhLan - 1 2

Koh Shintae - 1

Jang SoHa - 1

Thanks a bunch Bae *____* You are awesome love.

Guest karaoke

xD your posters are gorgeous<3 :]

maybe i'll grab a spot next time you request ^_______^

I love my lse<3 avie!! :]

I'll replace it ... the next time I request from you

xD muahaha~

hiya! can u add me for the next batch?

04:Posterform

x. Size: u decide

x. Title: My Body Guard

x. Quote: -none-

x. Author: Stefy Lee-chan

x. Mood: happy

x. Extra: can u place Jin Ho in the guy and Ji Hyun for the gal

x. Images: gal1/gal2

and

guy1/guy2

I Lee-chan promise to use Bae's form for more than 3 days(of course! even forever) :lol:

karaoke rockx --totally!

Guest chopsticksandspoon

omgee. i love your samples! ^^

CCform

x. Size: doesn't matter ^^

x. Title: Y?

x. Quote: everything was going fine until i met the letter "y"

x. Author: labingtatlo

x. Mood: dreamy/ calm

x. Extra: nothing much ^^

x. Images + Names: no quotes unless they are under 5 words

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v114/evil_dragon13/Ya/

lee ho-jae - male lead

han young-hee - female lead

kang zara

jang young-su

cha yu-ri

lee hyun-woo

lee cha-ri

kim il-hwa

Karaoke rockx

waa! i want to request a poster next! lols... is that alright? ^^

=_= Have one done. I'm a real slow worker, huh? *cries*

KANG! !!!I didnt want yours to turn out plain and simple like my YMPN CC but T>T I guess I didn't try hard enough :tears: I'll redo it if you want

stopdropnrollCC.jpg

Thank you all for the comments! It's so fun to read them xD Makes my day happy!! :lol:

Guest catchthesky.

Its sexy like you bae! ;D

harr harr. I like your simplicity! THERES NOTHING WRONG WIHT BEING SIMPLE! ;D buahahha. I love it!

<3

Archived