恋の香り

aiqingbaipishuasunarohakusho.jpg

asunarohakushoaiqingbaipishu.jpg

CAST : Rainie Yang as Yuan Cheng Mei

Shawn Yue as Ou Yang Gua Ju

Fan Wei Qi as Ji Xing Hua

Eddie Peng as Qu Shou Zi

Raymond Li as Zhao Song Gang

The story of Tomorrow spans over 8 years, including love and friendship. It narrates a high school sports athlete, Yuan Cheng Mei, who was injured due to a practice session in school. At that time, there was a stranger (Ou Yang Gua Ju) who saved her and therefore, that's how this story started.

During Cheng Mei's third year of high school, she gets acquainted with the Tomorrow Club's members, Ou Yang Gua Ju, Qu Shou Zhi, Ji Xing Hua and Zhao Song Gang. Cheng Mei is deeply attracted to Gua Ju but the Tomorrow Club ended due to Cheng Mei's mother's illness. Many years later, Cheng Mei meets up with Gua Ju again and still has feelings for him. Yet, Gua Ju already has a girlfriend, Shi Hui. During a certain time when Gua Ju expressed his feelings for her, the two of them sank into a passionate love but their relationship did not run smoothly. After breaking up, Cheng Mei dates with Qu Shou, who really cares about her. Yet, in her heart, she still cares about Gua Ju.

Xing Hua and Song Gang both equally has a secret crush on Gua Ju. After Song Gang honestly expressed his feelings to Gua Ju, he and Xing Hua had a one night stand. And Gua Ju was forced to withdraw from school because of his work.

When Qu Shou finds out that Cheng Mei doesn't love him, he decides to break up with her and go overseas to work. On Qu Shou's birthday, he and Song Gang went for a drive. Unexpectedly, there was a car accident and Song Gang, unfortunately dies. Song Gang's only wish when he was alive is that Gua Ju and Cheng Mei can be together.

Later, Xing Hua is pregnant and she returns home to give birth to the baby. Qu Shou went out to sea, Gua Ju and Cheng Mei reunites again. Gua Ju follows his mother onwards to Shanghai. This long distance relationship causes Cheng Mei to be constantly harboring suspicions, leading to Gua Ju's resentment. In Shanghai, Gua Ju meets Wei Jing and when Cheng Mei finds out about this, she was very angry and breaks up with him.

Four years later, Cheng Mei is working as a secretary for a general manager at a certain company and the Tomorrow Club once again gathers together. Only, Gua Ju is still dating Wei Jing and Cheng Mei is dating her boss, the general manager, Qiu Ting. When Wei Jing finds out that Gua Ju is still in love with Cheng Mei, she breaks up with him. For the opportunity to go abroad to study, Xing Hua placed Kong Liang in the hands of Song Gang's parents. At this moment, Gua Ju sudden announces to adopt Kong Liang and also proposed marriage to Cheng Mei…

asunarohakusho.jpg

tomorrow.jpg

SOURCE : あすなろ白書

愛情白皮書

あすなろ白書

愛情白皮書

あすなろ白書

愛情白皮書

あすなろ白書

愛情白皮書

Guest xillusions

Just read the storyline...it's so complicated!

is it based on a manga? since a lot of the Taiwaness drama usually are. The plot seems quite interesting! when is it comming out?

EDIT!!~!!

just went on the site and i think it says it already started on April 26? I'm not sure, i'm not really good at chinese even though i can speak it

Does anyone know where to download it?

Guest xillusions

-_- my bad

i went to an english site this time and it is 2002 drama..no wonder it didn't seem like i saw it before!

Guest Metamorphosis

i saw the first few episodes

but i can't find it to download the rest of the drama

it wasn't bad though

shawn was hot :P

Guest xxmiss_maixx

is it based on a manga but nowadays taiwanese dramas are from mangas. i guess people are runnning out of original movie ideas

Guest Victoria

i think this drama finished a long time ago.. i watched this..

the OST ids very good!!! lolz.

BTW, anybody interested in Rainie's Headbands? Check my sig! =]

Guest L0veLy<3

...i remember this from ages ago. It was ok. I skipped through alot of it tho b/c i just couldn't follow. Overall its....like i said before O.K.

Guest hot_saranghae

I remember watching the first few episodes cuz I loved Rainie.

Iono why I stopped watching it on TV tho'

anyone knows where I can DL this?

~Rina

Guest xdementiax

this was such a cute show.. it might seem like it dragged for most people, but i found it overall enjoyable... i grew to really love the characters, but the guy who played rainie's boss later on in the series was just miscast....

Guest chll51

i watched this a long time ago. it was all in chinese so it was a bit hard to understand but i liked it. some parts were dragging but oh well :P

Archived