☆ 5-3-2 Leg measurements! Whats your ^ ‿ ^?

Guest Rainie Yu

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chaeyeong

50-31-17

I'm 5'0 and I think my legs are way too thin ;;<.< I like meaty legs rather than thin but I doubt I will ever have those type of legs *sigh*

Guest rawrritsgracex3

my calves... omg. and ? my ankles+thighs look so thick/big though.

and i'm 5'1 -2?

haha.

i think i'll focus more on looking at these numbers than the scale from now on (:

• 1 month later...
Guest luv_panda

I'm 170cm...not sure what that is in feet and inches...I really should find out.

Thigh:55cm

Calf: 38cm on Right and 37cm on Left

Ankle: 22cm

Hmm not very close to the ideal ratio...but those are tiny sizes...and Tiff and Jessica are small for their stature.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest RelenaChung15

I'm 5'5" and my leg measurements are

51-36-22

My American friends say that they are always jealous of my toned legs... while my Asian friends say that my legs are fat...but I love working out a lot so I would rather have healthy legs than stick thin ones.

And for you skinny people, please be careful. Asians are more prone to osteoperosis so be sure to take your calcium tablets or drink more milk while you are young. This is coming from a pre-med major...keke! (I'm a nerd)

Archived