☆ 5-3-2 Leg measurements! Whats your ^ ‿ ^?

Guest Rainie Yu

Guest bitter SOOweet

interesting, i never knew that 0_0

well

i'm 5'5.5" (yes, that .5 is really important to me haha)

and i'm 50-33-20

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ling_ling

Im soooo close yet so far >___<

Thigh - 50

Calve - 35

Ankle - 21 

Cant lose any more weight cos otherwise my thigh will be smaller - grrrr  jus gonna have to leave it as is!!!

Guest 9hellokitty

50: 31: 20

And yes I've been doing Tiffany's exercise and I'm proud to say that it works! :sweatingbullets:

Looks like all my hard work paid off!

EDIT: My height is 165cm and my weight is 44KG!

Guest Sennii

^ Tiffany's workout is basically jumping on the spot, same as jump rope really. :3

It will give you nice toned legs and muscle mass. It can give you bulk muscle (around calves) if done a lot.

Mine is :

I need to lose one more cm around my calves and make it a 5:3:2 ratio. QQ

//Height is 5'4

Guest Sennii

Always stretch after working out. It will keep those muscles from bulking up too much. Try walking , swimming, or long distance running for nice toned legs. :3

• 1 year later...
Guest AncientMoon503

I'm 170cm and my leg ratio is 47-32-20. 
Does that mean I need to have thicker thighs?  :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Tofu_Cloud

Jessica and Tiffany been dieting + aging lately.... not as youthful as before so there thighs are a bit.....gappy? straight? compared to when they were at their prime age. 

I have the same problem and a lot of you mentioned.... i can seem to grow fat on my thighs...(fat goes to my chest... lol) making my legs unproportionate.

I think girls with pear bodies have ideal body, i have a...brocoli body? (lol) well anything is better than a banana body (which men have) 

^Lol "prime age"? All the members are 21-24 years old they aren't exactly old maidens.

Any how I'm 160cm (5'3) and 61-35-20 or roughly 24-14-8 in inches

I have really thick thighs naturally =/ Especially at the tops of my thighs. 

I'd just be happy if I could manage to slim them down to 58-34-20 (23-13.4-8)
But my proportions are all over the place lol. I have thin ankles and wrists like a small boned person then thick thighs and joints like a large boned person.

• 8 months later...

The 5-3-2 ratio isn't crazy accurate, because it also depends on a person's height. For example, a person at 5'7" tall with 50cm-30cm-20cm thigh-calf-ankle their legs will look a lot leaner than someone who is 5'2" with the identical measurements. There's no such thing as the "ideal legs"; just whatever looks nice on you.

Guest miyaolive

You're right. I'm 5.4 ft tall with 49cm-32cm-19cm thigh-calf-ankle. & it looks quite nice on me Imo. (self praising) :P

The 5-3-2 ratio isn't crazy accurate, because it also depends on a person's height. There's no such thing as the "ideal legs"; just whatever looks nice on you.

Archived