joe cheng

Guest bovina

Guest -.Gigi.-

His laugh is SOOOOO FUNNY!

Did you see the NGs for when he was taking off the poop on Ariel's shoe in ISWAK? He laughs like O.O woah. LMAO!!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shiget^

Joe Cheng's laugh is not funny its scary ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOO AND HE'S SMILE ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I LOVE HIM I CANT WAIT FOR ISWAK 2 XDDD

Guest siCKako

i've only seen him in ISWAK...and he's okay...sort of resembles Edison Chen in some angles...

i actually like his personality...completely different from his character in ISWAK

Guest StaRj9erz

i adore him in ISWAK!! the way he teases Ariel is so cute!!

but yeah, he sorta has a weird laugh for a good-looking guy.. :lol:

just smile Joe!!

• 3 weeks later...

ZOMG ther erally is a thread for every star alive here <3333 I LOVE JOE! i just finished ISWAK <333 and i'm watcihng the rose now <333

Guest Junanni

i can't wait for iswak 2!! =D and does anyone else think joe is a cutie when he wraps his hair up with a shirt? I think he's soooooo friggin cute when he does that! i can't help but stare lol!

Guest sam2086

hi, have anyone heard that joe is in a new chinese drama, called "Geng Zi Feng Yun", i found this piece of preview of it on youtube

they used some other people to perform joe's voice

^their height and somewhat their hair before?

speaking of laughs, i thought hyun bin had a "weird" laugh

until... i heard JOE CHENGs one. "Muahahhaahahahha."

Sounds really devil-ish but yeah i still LOVE joe cheng.

YEH! there's a thread on him! i'm currently in love with him. i love his 'i don't want to be disturbed' look with those pouchy lips... :wub: awh.. it's to die for.

Archived