joe cheng

Guest bovina

AHHHH!! Joe Cheng..

he's sooo hottt, i agree.. And it's soo sweet how he and Rainie are really close <333

really??? that he and rainie are close???? how about he&ariel? i'm addicted ISWAK... i like ariel, i love her smile :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest raindrops

No, Joe&&Ariel&&Mike were friends before they stepped into the entertainment circle. Not sure about rainie though.

Joe is such a cutie =) But 187, thats about too tall for me T___T hmmph sucks to be short.

---rainie*

Guest cooki3s

ahhhh :w00t: joe cheng <3

liked him ever since "it started with a kiss" but then i absolutely loved him in "the rose" :blush:

more pics please =) lols

I love this hottie!His image on screen is TOALLY different from that off-screen.It's like he transformed from a cool dream-like prince into a crazy goofy guy.I love that ^^

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

wow he does resemble joo jihoon in one pic. and he does w/ his acting role in 'iswak' . the first pic is great. hehehehe

Guest massive toene

for all iswak lovers ->> here are some pix:

129_154.jpg

558257.jpg

i think, jiro played a cute dork in iswak. :D

a8.jpg

bscap0001tt.jpg

it is interesting to read that he is only on screen a dream prince and off screen a funny guy.

bonus pic:

262.jpg

sexy pose~wow :phew:

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

NOOOO he soooo looks like the korean actor KANG DONG WON (or WAN)... the guy from 1% of anything/temptation of the wolves.

but anyways.

WHEN IS ISWAK II .. i miss zhi shuuuu.

BUT damnnnnn after watching the NGs at the end, his laugh.. very sexy..

its seriously like--*MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH* evil-est laugh EVER

i heard he's no longer single.

is that true?

joe looks aiirite..

theres eomthing about his look i dont like...

iono...

but he is cuute

his thin lips?

he has ONE crooked teeth?

his eyes are kinda small?

for some reason, these flaws make him joe cheng. SUPER HOT TWACTOR

Guest ETERNITY291

when i first started watch ISWAK i thought he wasnt attractive one bit but as teh drama went on i got use to him and he started looking cute haha >.<

Guest lavender*sshi

JOE CHENG for me is also HOT~! I love him and his chemistry with ARIEL LIN in IT STARTED WITH A KISS~!!!!:wub::wub: I hope he could do something bout his teeth.. ^_^

Archived