- A majority of DBSK & 2PM songs

- Get Down by SHINee

- Most songs on Hyori's H-Logic

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LEE_01

oh gosh anything jason derulo. i can't stand it.

YES YES YES, his little "JaSON Deruuulooo" Intros in every one of his songs are uber annoying as well.

Also, majority of Canadian music played on the radio (I'm Canadian, stations are required to play 35% Canadian music) Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of good Canadian artists/songs but some are just horrid...: Anything by Stereos, Simple Plan, Tragically Hip, Great Big Sea & Nickleback come to mind (IMO)

Guest Muichih

Ring ding dong by shinee... my god, annoying!

that Milkshake song... really old, but i hear it every once in awhile. forgot the artist's name... but it goes "my miilkshake brings all the boys to the yard" or something like that.. GAH! i hate it!

Guest queenhinata

Push Push -- Sistar

Oh! -- Girls' Generation

Bad Girl Good Girl -- Miss A

Level Up -- ZE:A

Mr. Boogie -- f(x)

everything by:

Soulja Boy

Ke$ha

2NE1

Lady GaGa

Eminem

Taylor Switft

Wonder Girls

2PM

Katy Perry

Beyonce

Justin Bieber

DBSK (except for exactly 3 songs -_- )

any Disney star

any US mainstream rapper (the only one I can stand is Kanye West & sometimes he's too much)

Airplaines.

This song just keeps replaying and replaying like every 30 minutes at two different radio stations! I'm pretty tired of it. Plus people always tend to say "can we pretend that airplaines in the night sky are like shooting stars" out of random. PMO.

And also someone said above, anything Jason Derulo - I fricken agree. No offence but I STRONGLY despise his songs.

Guest Lindoodoo

Airplanes and Love They Way You Lie.

They were both decent songs when I first listened to them but i've heard them at least 234729104 times on the radio. Radio people need to learn about the word variety. -_-;

Guest SolariaSky

Any Justin Bieber or Miley Cyrus song...I'm sorry, but both of them have voices that just ruin their songs. Justin Bieber sounds like an adolescent that hasn't hit puberty yet and Miley just has that kind of annoying voice.

Guest HeartOnHerSleeve

^

I sort of think Justin Bieber sounds like Miley Cyrus and vice versa.

SNSD - Gee

90% of songs on the radio.

ANYTHING Justin Bieber.

Most of Lady Gaga's songs.

Beyonce - Single Ladies

Beyonce - If I was a Boy

Most songs that talk about having sex with a hot chick or bubble butts.

Guest starlightt*

Honestly, I can't stand the majority of the songs on the radio now. The lyrics always seem to be about drugs, sex and have unnecessary swearing etc.

I CANNOT stand any song by Lil' Wayne, Drake, Jason Derulo, any of the "Disney teen singers" (Miley Cyrus, Justin Beiber, Selena Gomez etc.), Ke$ha, Katy Perry, Owl City, f(x), Rainbow.

HATE these songs with a passion!:

Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis

Single Ladies - Beyonce

Just Dance - Lady Gaga

Push Push - Sistar

How Gee - Big Bang

Rockstar - Nickelback

Don't Cha - Pussycat Dolls

Buttons - Pussycat Dolls

.. Never really realized how much I hated mainstream western music ;P

Any Justin Bieber or Miley Cyrus song...I'm sorry, but both of them have voices that just ruin their songs. Justin Bieber sounds like an adolescent that hasn't hit puberty yet and Miley just has that kind of annoying voice.

Same :/ Thank goodness I don't listen to the radio stations here and will only have a chance of having to listen to it if they end up playing it in a store or something...

Guest sentuhmentalfo0l

train - hey, soul sister

seriously, does this song have to play on the radio and tv all the time!? i hate it with a passion

and airplanes, california gurls, and billionaire. i really liked them when they came out

but dj's have to play them every 5 minutes

Guest iamvick

Anything by:

Taylor Swift

JLS

Leona Lewis

Scouting For Girls

Cheryl Cole

N-Dubz

All of them are just so generic and boring and BLAH!! Every single song sounds like the last and it all sounds just awful.

Specific Songs:

1. Pack Up by Eliza Doolittle (It's freaking boring and pointless)

2. We No Speak Americano by Yolanda Be Cool & D Cup (sounds stupid)

3. All The Lovers by Kylie Minogue (Sounds like she's whispering or she's got a cold <_< )

Guest rurutia

I agree Canadian radio stations SUCK! I'm at work right now and the radio keeps playing the same frigging songs every hour!

Can't stand:

California Girls by Katy Perry (Hate all her songs...hate this song with a passion, it's been played like 10 times already today)

Airplanes (Annoying)

Perfect ? by Hedly (sdgsioghdiso this song makes me wanna kill myself)

Anything by Ke$sha, Soulja Boy...

The new Rihanna/Enimem song (forgot the name) ughh why do they keep playing the same songs over and over?!?!?

Archived