MBLAQ Lee Joon’s bloody fan letter!

Guest Mia_Mia

Guest SushiToaster

gross!!! ahhhhh poor joon!!! (and taec!!.. poor baby :[ ) x________x i love joon and think he's really sexy and stuff, but i would never do something as psychotic as that o____o' why can't she just send a regular letter or like a giant stuffed animal or something -_____-

what a crazy girl, she's making the mblaq fans look bad. it makes me feel uncomfortable saying i'm a fan..

don't mind her joonie :( i promise i'll never do something like that haha

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SoompiSnoopi

Obviously they're both not great ways of writing a letter.

but this was much better than taec's incident.

IF I WERE A CRAZED FAN:

i'd rather write it in period blood than cut my wrist.

just thinking about it makes me feel sick to my stomach .

oh dayuum. yet another fan crazed doing. though this time, i think it aint as bizaaareee and disgusting as Taek's one. the period blood thing was just beyond gross. but still, slitting one's wrist is just really ridiculous. i wonder how joon must be feeling. :X

Guest rainbowpooper

I think writing a letter in period blood is just plain freaky. That's something that I would get grossed out by. But cutting your wrist? I'm not grossed out but more concerned....I hope she's getting help. :unsure:

Guest RYUUSEi

Taec's was just disgusting while this one is scary and serious. She seems suicidal. :o I hope Joon isn't too traumatized by this.

And those pictures posted are my favourite ones of him. He's just way too gorgeous for his own good.

Guest haemin13

^

^lol, letter written in poop!

whoa...is this the new trend in fanmail? next time, you girls scrape up your eyeball and post on the net with your note.

before this goes too far, they should take legal action for these series of bloody letters.

Guest wahiiida

the fan may think that writting this blood letter with using her own blood to her idol is sincere.

but to her idol is just way super disgusting and threatening!! ohmygod.

instead of supposing to feel sincere from the fan, i think the idol will instead feel scared and .. ohmygod.

unimaginable~!

Archived