MBLAQ Lee Joon’s bloody fan letter!

Guest Mia_Mia

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lishathestain

what the flying monkey is this i don't even.

64f2p3.gif

the Taec one was truly gross but this one is just sad. girl needs help obviously.

Guest polaris

this is when they take the word "IDOL" literally.

THe period one topped everything off on the GROSS factor...

but this delusional girl who is cutting her own wrist is really disturbing.

that is so sad.. and so so DISTURBING.

I think in some ways it reflects on something wrong with how much pressure young people of korea are in. When the young generation are pushed so hard to study study study, they will find some kind of escape through music or fangirling about some artist. For a rare few.. it could end up like this where "LIKE" and "ADMIRE" turns to scary "OBSESSION"

Guest SweetSerein

crazzzzyy @$$$esss...anyways, I love Lee Joon though. he's a hottie. Doesnt he look alittle elf-like like our baby Jaebeom? keke. They both have flawless white skin..beautiful smile & teeth..and cute single eyelids. <33

They're supposedly show their love for their idols by doing this (cutting themselves and stuffs) but are they even aware of the fact that their idol might not even get to know about what they're doing. Next thing you know, a chain of copycats will start cutting themselves to show their love for their idol or whatever. I just hope this won't continue because it will become a very, very serious issue.

Guest loveme.

The period blood was gross and disgusting, and this is disgusting and horrible!

I...honestly don't know how these fans are getting ideas like this in their heads...Or at least actually executing them and thinking that they're honorable and stuff.

I can't believe this...actually, I can, but...UGH.

Okay, I know they have...good intentions?...but these fans seriously need to know the limits of fangirl/boying. I hiiighly doubt these celebrities want this kind of stuff to happen. This is beyond crazy and disturbing.

GAH.

Guest safelittlethoughts

...What is up with fans and bloody letters!? -____-

I found Taec's fan letter more disturbing since it was period blood and pubes, but this is horrible. Blood from a slit wrist. Poor guys D:

It looks fake... how can one the strength to take pictures when they are supposedly bleeding to death.

Plus it doesn't look like shes bleeding all that much from the cut ... its either fake or shes not cutting herself right.

You can't really write a whole letter with blood if the bleeding so minimal.

Guest twist&fall-

first taec, now joon. >__> what on earth is these fangirls thinking!

this is disturbing. may not be worse than taec's but still, disturbing.

Oh my gahd. That's.. dangerous! What is with the bloody letters lately? The Taecyeon letter was crasy and gross, while this letter is really dangerous and disturbing. I hope the girl doesn't get a infection or anything.

-vicki.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, korean fans, dont do anything to become headline news in neighboring countries...

it will become a negative, bad thing for the country, and it will hurt the face of korean music itself!!

im sick of these bizarre happenings.

Guest oh`retro

Oh my god, this is SO DISTURBING.

Taec's letter was disgusting.

This is just plain disturbing.

WTF is wrong with fans these days?!

I don't even know what to say.

I wonder what kind of blood theyre going to use next...

Archived