MBLAQ Lee Joon’s bloody fan letter!

Guest Mia_Mia

Guest Mia_Mia

this one is way worse.

Remember the crazed fan who wrote a blood letter, more specifically a a period blood letter for 2PM's Ok Taecyeon? Well, another fan has decided to go down this crazy route, and this time it's for MBLAQ's Lee Joon.

The only difference? This fan slit her wrists with a knife and then used that blood to write Lee Joon a letter.

The letter was posted online with photos titled, "I tried after 2PM's letter" and she wrote:

"Lee Chang Sun (real name) don't forget me, you are everything to me. I love you. Remember that. XX"

20091209_leejoonblood.jpg

So what's crazier? Taecyeon's period blood letter or Lee Joon's wrist slitting blood letter? Obviously both of these are insane and K-pop fandom is getting extremely out of hand.

credit allkpop

While Taec's was just gross and disgusting... the girl here is actually cutting herself up! O-O... I love Joon too, but hell no way that I think people should be writing him letters with bloody ink.. Poor Joon :(

0-343849001256839208.jpg

vogue2.jpg

0-1898670012568392171.jpg

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest colloquy

It's not that rare for people write letters in their own blood. It's not as bizarre as period blood, but then again, there's some livejournal community where people use their period blood as ink for their art.

I just totally grossed myself out reminding myself of that.

Guest niobe48

this is just plain sad. it's really sad to hear that these people's lives center around these idols who are ordinary people marketed in the right way.

Guest susukiss

I'd have to say the period one was weirder. But this one is way worse.

The fan is actually inflicting herself pain and putting her body in danger.

Cutting yourself.. It requires a lot of emotional distress and instability, no?

I say Korea needs an epic fangirl intervention. Fake that there's this mega-super-awesome-fantastic concert, have all the squealing fangirls come, then have therapists, teachers, moms and dads, come and talk to all the girls about the extremes of fangirlism. Eeeeyah.

Guest loveex3

쯧쯧쯧

I don't understand why. Why these people do this.

Why they would go so far to show their "love" to idols who really don't give a crap.

I mean, do they really think these idols will like it when they do this?

This is so ridiculous. I'm speechless.

These are the times when I feel embarrassed, as a Korean. When some psychos take it too far.

Guest bitter SOOweet

is writing letters in blood and sending it to their idols necessary? i mean really, i don't think theyre honestly all too pleased to be receiving letters written in their fans blood... or anyones blood... or blood at all period.

=T jesus

period blood letter was disgusting

wrist slit blood letter is disturbing

Mental evaluation time, doctors. Her parents need to get her help.

Don't let this become a trend. I don't want to hear about blood letters on CNN. *shivers*

Guest Burning Chopstick

I find Taec's letter to be a lot more gross and disturbing, but this one sounds kinda sad. Something about the mental states of these fans is a bit off~

Guest fanyfany

I will just one thing: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived