Koyote’s BaekGa Diagnosed With Brain Tumor

Guest Econxp

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunny_dance

wow. this is unreal, i'm in shock. i hate to say it but most of these cases have a very tragic ending. i hope he'll be able to defy the odds and overcome this. he's too cool of a guy to let this beat him. i'll keep him in my thoughts and prayers. baekga fighting! ^^

Update:

Ahead of his surgery after being diagnosed with brain cancer, Koyote member Bbaek Ga gets an encouraging message from fellow member ShinJi.

ShinJi wrote on her minihompy on 10th December, "Just now your voice, that voice which sounds like it wasn't a big deal, that you will worry about me before yourself, the unusually calm and tough voice. I'm really heartbroken and tired. It hurts me that I'm like no one to you, if you are not feeling well why do you keep that as a secret from just me, why? You said you are fine, and you promised that you will be fine. That voice of yours just now during our conversation rips my heart."

She continued, "You are the one I share the hardship with the most in the world. You are also the one who treasure me and protect me the most, I believe in you. The kind one who is probably really in pain and tired, and still thinks about me before yourself"

Meanwhile, Bbaek Ga was diagnosed of brain cancer on 9th December. He is currently serving his military service

cr.kbites

Guest 'Noche.

wait... brain cancer or a brain tumour? (because not all tumours are cancerous)

Either way, I hope all goes well for him! It must be so shocking and scary.

Guest sunny_dance

Update:

cr.kbites

BRAIN CANCER?

the odds of survival is....:blink::unsure::(

i'm speechless.

shouldn't he then be discharged from the military for his medical condition?

or is there no such policy there in the korean military? ...i'm just wondering.

Guest xdanceonx3

OMG, this is a serious issue!!!! If his brain tumor is as big as they describe, then he really is in alot of trouble. His life could be on the line.

Guest Uyen Duong

That's just too heartbreaking ): So sad.. I really teared up reading what Shinji said..

Baekga, hwaiting! I hope he stays strong and that he will receive full recovery!

he's still in the military????? isn't he supposed to be released by now? i mean that's serious! my godmother died of brain cancer and i remember the stories of the pain that she had gone through :( i hope he'll stay strong and im happy that he's getting a lot of support from his family and friends. but still, it's a very sad news T_T

Archived