청소 - cleaning by The Ray

Guest djook1205

Guest Xiah Myungjin

WOW ! Your first cover ?

Dude, u can sing really good ! plus u have a really good tone !

And what I felt from the beginning of the song is those 'expressions' u made totally delivers a lot of emotions to the song ~

The choice of song is pretty nice also ! .. LOLZZ do u mind if u spare the instru for me haha xD ? * i got this weird hobby of collecting instrus xD *

Great job ! Keep posting yow ! =D

Guest djook1205

Xiah Myungjin- Thankyou! But it is not my first cover! hah I had a thread but I just decided to make a fresh thread! :) and I will send you the song if you gimme ur e-mail or ne thing :)

minnilu- Thankyouu~ I really like this song! It's by a singer called "the ray"... not really famous but he's really good! :)

Guest Xiah Myungjin

Woot thx a lot ! =P

Can u send me via email at: alwaysnarutobr@yahoo.com

Yeah I realized just after I posted that post xD ..

No wonderr this cover sounds so pro !

Btw, (sry OOT) .. I got this old collab of mine but I haven't finished it yet since we lack of some male singers. Do u mind to join in djook ? I promise it'll be an epic cover ! =D Featuring some of the best singers on Soompi too hehe =P

Do u mind sharing ur MSN/YM/SKYPE contacts probably ?

-Xiah-

Guest djook1205

Woot thx a lot ! =P

Can u send me via email at: alwaysnarutobr@yahoo.com

Yeah I realized just after I posted that post xD ..

No wonderr this cover sounds so pro !

Btw, (sry OOT) .. I got this old collab of mine but I haven't finished it yet since we lack of some male singers. Do u mind to join in djook ? I promise it'll be an epic cover ! =D Featuring some of the best singers on Soompi too hehe =P

Do u mind sharing ur MSN/YM/SKYPE contacts probably ?

-Xiah-

I sent you the song! did you get it? Anyways, I am doing exams right now. But Starting next week, I can finish your collab if that's not too late for you :) Just e-mail me or pm me. I dun use msn that much at all!

Guest JWonNie

woooooooooooooo

such a nice soooooooooooothing voice

ive never heard this song before, but it's nice too :]

i want to hear mooooooooooore!!!

LMAO & mr. tigerclan...

I see this thing everywhere on soompi ----> Last post by: tigerclan

your one & only

-jwon

Archived