단비 DanBi

Guest sOojiN&

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Treece

yes, its done with the best intentions but you're right. it is cruel. but you could look on the bright side and think it was a happy memory that they could now treasure and it may bring them hope/ encouragement?

It's the fact that it will leave memories is cruel. Happy memories, yes, but it will haunt them later on and maybe even question themselves. They might also realise that their living conditions are not so 'great' per se, and realise that they are in the low socio-economic class.

In short, short term effect is positive. Long term effect is negative.

Guest hungrymoose

i just heard about this show and i love it! thanks for the uploads :)

and yeah i think it's a bit cruel too but they did mention at the end that they were going to organize monthly or weekly trips to museums, cities and other cool places for the kids from now on

Guest GRAPEJUICE

Oh yay, finally a thread for this! Been watching this since first ep. It breaks my heart to watch some of the places they go to.. but I love this program!

These Philippine episodes are so cruel.

Imagine the psychological effect after being bathed and fed luxurious food

glad im not the only one who thought about this.

i had mixed feelings watching this show, and i'll be honest. The only reason i started watching was because of Song Ji Hyo who is hot.

I can understand what they're trying to do, but i still got this uneasy feeling that even though they're helping out these people, its only for the short term but in the end, they are making themselves look better.

Guest linh27

thanks hungrymoose, can i request soft subs when it is done?

i've only seen a couple of eps, are Jung Hyung Don & Tak Jae Hoon still on the show/permanant? i noticed they are missing sometimes.

• 1 month later...

Archived