❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Kim Soo Hyun Enchants K-Drama Fans With A Surprise Cameo In His Iconic Green Tracksuit

Dong Gu is back!

Actor Kim Soo Hyun graced the latest episode of the hit K-Drama Crash Landing On You on Netflix — and the viewers are in love with this cheeky cameo!

Kim Soo Hyun appeared in his iconic green tracksuit from the movie Secretly, Greatly, in which he portrayed the role of an elite North Korean agent Dong Gu back in 2013.

The epilogue captured Kim Soo Hyun running into Crash Landing On You‘s four North Korean soldiers struggling to find their captain in South Korea…and teaching them a thing or two about the life as a secret spy.

Kim Soo Hyun’s brief-but-brilliant cameo has Crash Landing On You viewers pleasantly surprised…and his visual, even in the country-bum Dong Gu haircut and outfit, has K-Drama lovers desperately wishing for his return in his own series!

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/kim-soo-hyun-enchants-k-drama-viewers-surprise-cameo-in-iconic-green-tracksuit/?fbclid=IwAR2LWTKg6w-725gXtSU5-fwKI4O8TJ-iXlp0VVsCQE-W3rliKbeBiERIRtk

rwVh2yTIw0eDnSwEdeZO2THcC5r9FQm31D-q0779DgHSIDn1tcgkU5uMvGXiKsBCg2y59BOVSUsuVkYEYFk0ba8daGGoP1IszxI=w720

kim soo hyun 0

• Like 1
  • Love 1

49 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi hwonhwon, thanks for sharing this clip. This is receiving a hot response because of his special appearance in “Crash Landing on You”! :lol:

He's been trending on Naver since the broadcast, still at No. 8 @ 16:32 pm (current time in SK)

No.1 Secretly Greatly

No.2 Kim Soo Hyun

No.4 Crash Landing on Love Kim Soo Hyun

006fDZ8kly1gb29pe2tewj30ku112q6l.jpg

• Like 2

Netizen's response:

(OSEN via Naver): 'Crash Landing on You' Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye Jin reunites in South Korea but threatened by Oh Man Suk...Kim Soo Hyun makes a surprise appearance

Nationwide ratings for episode 10 that aired on January 19: 14.6% (t/n: WOAHHHHH) (cr. Naver TV)

1. [+3467 / -70] Wow forreal the cameo was awesome, Dong Gu ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The epilogue was more fun today ㅇㅈ (t/n: Kim Soo Hyun was playing his character from the movie 'Secretly, Greatly')

2. [+3001 / -29] I won't let you be if you cancel the airing during Lunar New Year... (t/n: They cancelled... Next episode will air in FEBRUARY!!!!! UGH)

3. [+2095 / -16] Pyo Chi Soo also came to Seoul~~ Welcome~

4. [+1888 / -38] Kim Soo Hyun's presence seriously ㅋㅋ it's awesome ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's a master of cameos since 'Hotel del Luna' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+1318 / -58] I was prepared to discuss about Hyun Bin today but ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ My gosh, I forgot everything because of Kim Soo Hyun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋㅌ

(Sports Donga via Naver): 'Crash Landing on You' Kim Soo Hyun's special appearance...Sudden appearance of 'Secretly, Greatly'

1. [+4297 / -40] Kim Soo Hyun is seriously the best 

2. [+2934 / -37] Wow seriously, today's epilogue was daebak to the point where I can't remember the scenes from before, I laughed so much after seeing Kim Soo Hyun come out ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+2136 / -24] It was brief but his acting is daebak. And on top of that, he didn't change at all

4. [+1624 / -89] Is Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun not going to do another project again? ㅠ.. I want to see another project like 'You Who Came from the Stars' 
↪ [+87 / -3] 'Crash Landing on You' was written by the same writer for 'You Who Came from the Stars' ㅋㅋ

5. [+829 / -21] The more you look at it, his smile is funny and cute~~~ I hope we can see him more often~~

Source: https://ddoboja.blogspot.com

• Like 4