Quantcast
swingbaby

Kim Soo Hyun 김수현

On 12/11/2019 at 1:42 AM, willenette said:

Hi yuzu, that's true & tvN’s “Psycho But That’s Okay” will be his first project after leaving KeyEast. Kim Soo Hyun has been with KeyEast Entertainment since his debut. Well, family is family - I guess it's good decision for him to leave KE since it belongs to someone else now.  Good luck to him! :P

Well, KSH's side has not confirmed anything yet, but I think it's pretty much a done deal.

As for him leaving KeyEast, most people predicted that since he said the day he got discharged that he won't make a comeback until next year and has not signed on any new work. Other than DPC, the recent CF related events were signed before he enlisted.

I knew the moment it's announced that KSH leaves KeyEast and start up his own agency with his cousin, knetz and inetz would have a field day throwing in their opinions because oh, they know the situation and industry so well, more than KSH himself <_<. I admit I rather his cousin's name is not attached to the new agency, not because I think he's a bad guy and out to ruin KSH's career, but the public's dislike for this cousin is SO STRONG,  it's best if he could remain anonymous.  Soo Hyun grew up with his cousin and knows him more than anyone who has an opinion about this.  Yes, he is starting up his own agency, but there still needs to be management. If someone wants to contact KSH for work, you don't call up KSH himself, someone needs to be there to field the calls and negotiate for him.  I reckon the cousin is not a great director, but is probably a good businessman.  Afterall he was the one that got Alibaba to invest in Real.  Alibaba is huge and for him to be able to get financing from them is a big deal.    

KeyEast is not the same company it once was, many people in management that Soo Hyun once worked with are no longer there.  Even his boss, BYJ, does not run the business anymore. There is no reason for him to stay.  

• Like 3

I agree with someone said in weibo :  We only need focus Kim Soo Hyun, not his company, not his staff. This is his personal future and career. 
Kim Soo Hyun naturally considered the decision before making a decision, so as a fan ' Why bother?' 

What he decides,  as a fans we only bless and support
What fans can do is not to increase his pressure but make him feel support and trust. 

:heart::heart::heart:

00660ertgy1g9tspacjtoj30zg10b1dn.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

I agree with someone said in weibo :  We only need focus Kim Soo Hyun, not his company, not his staff. This is his personal future and career. 
Kim Soo Hyun naturally considered the decision before making a decision, so as a fan ' Why bother?' 

What fans can do is not to increase his pressure but make him feel support and trust. 

I wholeheartedly agree.  KSH is a smart man, he knows what he wants for himself and his career.  As fans, all we can do is offer our blessing and support. :heart:

PS.  I also don't understand why the media keep saying Soo Hyun has been with KeyEast for 12 years. KSH signed with KeyEast in 2010, not since his debut in 2007 like what the journalists write. This information can be easily searched and verified. Tells you how reliable the media is with their reporting.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

I wholeheartedly agree.  KSH is a smart man, he knows what he wants for himself and his career.  As fans, all we can do is offer our blessing and support. :heart:

PS.  I also don't understand why the media keep saying Soo Hyun has been with KeyEast for 12 years. KSH signed with KeyEast in 2010, not since his debut in 2007 like what the journalists write. This information can be easily searched and verified. Tells you how reliable the media is with their reporting.  

Hi yuzu, as far as I know KSH has been with KE since his debut.............. He joined only (1) Management Company & that's KE, right? :o

4 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

23 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi yuzu, as far as I know KSH has been with KE since his debut.............. He joined only (1) Management Company & that's KE, right? :o

Before with KE, Soo Hyun with CJ Ent, right? I remember some people say CJ Ent is a part of KE 

14 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Before with KE, Soo Hyun with CJ Ent, right? I remember some people say CJ Ent is a part of KE 

Hi hwonhwon, ohhhhh...........thanks for this. I didn't know it. I thought all along he was with KE only. :P

4 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi hwonhwon, ohhhhh...........thanks for this. I didn't know it. I thought all along he was with KE only. :P

You're welcome willenette :)

Never make excuses for failure. Successful people are always looking for ways, failing people are always looking for excuses, be tough on yourself

005HB3FZgy1g9u2km3fu2j30f00gnabj.jpg

21 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

willenette and hwonhwon, when Soo Hyun debuted, his first agency was M-Boat, a very small agency that probably doesn't exist anymore. 

After he appeared in Will it Snow for Christmas in 2009/2010, KeyEast recruited him in 2010 and he has been with KE since then.

In this video, the reporter said the head of KeyEast knew right away he would be a huge success after seeing his acting in Will it Snow for Christmas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUZ5d5oAAjg&list=LLEl97gIW0xrYT4Smw6w_jmQ&index=37&t=0s

• Like 4

On 12/12/2019 at 11:39 AM, hwonhwon_stv said:

I agree with someone said in weibo :  We only need focus Kim Soo Hyun, not his company, not his staff. This is his personal future and career. 
Kim Soo Hyun naturally considered the decision before making a decision, so as a fan ' Why bother?' 

:heart::heart::heart:

hwonhwon, thanks for sharing this. The name of his new agency is not known yet but reports said actress Seo Ye-ji and Kim Sae-ron are likely to join it. Seo, in particular, will play opposite him in the tvN drama "Psycho, But It's Okay," which is set to premiere early next year. But KEYEAST still denied his departure, saying they're still talking to him about the contract renewal. :P

9 hours ago, willenette said:

hwonhwon, thanks for sharing this. The name of his new agency is not known yet but reports said actress Seo Ye-ji and Kim Sae-ron are likely to join it. Seo, in particular, will play opposite him in the tvN drama "Psycho, But It's Okay," which is set to premiere early next year. But KEYEAST still denied his departure, saying they're still talking to him about the contract renewal. :P

Read on weibo that Tvn this afternoon opened the briefing program for the coming year, and the director say directly that  Kim Soo Hyun starring  "Psycho, But It's Okay", so it is indirect official announcement

0069CDzEgy1g9v9htfb03j30p00xc7e0.jpg

• Like 1

On 12/12/2019 at 3:35 PM, willenette said:

He was at M-boat Entertainment when he debuted with kimchi cheese smile, as I've seen.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

willenette and hwonhwon, when Soo Hyun debuted, his first agency was M-Boat, a very small agency that probably doesn't exist anymore. 

After he appeared in Will it Snow for Christmas in 2009/2010, KeyEast recruited him in 2010 and he has been with KE since then.

In this video, the reporter said the head of KeyEast knew right away he would be a huge success after seeing his acting in Will it Snow for Christmas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUZ5d5oAAjg&list=LLEl97gIW0xrYT4Smw6w_jmQ&index=37&t=0s

I saw that M boat was sub-company of YG before.. many famous celebrites were also in it, mostly singers.

• Insightful 1