❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

2 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

Most people guessed right, Soo Hyun is not renewing his contract with KeyEast and will start up his own agency with his cousin.

Kim Soo Hyun Will Leave KeyEast To Start A New One-Man Agency

He will be leaving his agency of 12 years.

Actor Kim Soo Hyun has reportedly decided to leave KeyEast following the expiration of his exclusive contract later this month.

According to an exclusive report from Sports Chosun, Kim Soo Hyun’s contract with KeyEast will expire at the end of December. However, he has already decided not to renew his contract, and instead go on his own path with a one-man agency. Kim Soo Hyun is set to leave KeyEast after 12 successful years with them, and he will begin his one-man agency path starting with his upcoming drama I’m A Psycho But That’s Okay.

Kim Soo Hyun’s one-man agency will be set up along side his older male cousin, Lee Sa Rang, who was also the director of the movie Real. The two have also showed off their close friendship with Kim Soo Hyun and Lee Sa Rang even reportedly living together in an apartment in Seongsu-dong.

Kim Soo Hyun was recently discharged from the military and has held several promotional events for his Chinese commercials, but his upcoming drama I’m A Psycho But That’s Okay will be his first drama since KBS‘s The Producers in 2015.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/kim-soo-hyun-leaves-keyeast-start-new-one-man-agency/?fbclid=IwAR2Or06gguyDh9SSir_amySBx0VlSM-KXjJB4bKh5-RhuahOCzG0y2hXOL0

NRKgUW30X74P5QQFiYe4OqXaGsqd5-9TyLOZE2z54rCplupMENz8W_HWItMDGG3DP1VSx_3Z9S3sDOzSoeKMp0cfpqg42rsr8qU=w720

Keyeast side “No discussion of the establishment of a one-man agency during discussion with Kim Soo-hyun” (official)

Keyeast said at a press conference on December 11: "We are discussing renewal with Kim Soo Hyun," and "I have not heard of a one-person planning company."  

Kim Soo-hyun and Keyeast have been together for over 12 years. Kim Soo-hyun, who started acting as a MBC sitcom 'Kimchi Cheese Smile' in 2007, has kept his loyalty with Keyeast since his debut. 

Some people said that Kim Soo-hyun and his cousin director Le Sa Rang set up a one-man planning company and are preparing for independence. Kim Soo Hyun collaborated with director Le Sa Rang in the movie "Real" in 2017 before enlisting in the army.

Kim Soo-hyun is discussing TVN's new drama `` Psycho but it's OK '' scheduled for next year. This is the 5th year after the kbs2 TV station "The Producer", which was broadcast in 2015. The comeback after the change of career is also the focus of attention. 

Kim Soo-hyun ended his military life on July 1 at the Army's 1st Division Search Brigade, Paju, Gyeonggi-do. Before officially starting his acting activities, he starred in the last episode of the TV drama "Hotel Deluna" which aired on tvN in September. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000216820

00660ertgy1g9sggiobd1j30yi16l7b4.jpg

[Exclusive] Kim Soo-hyun, cousin and one-person agency… Seo Ye Ji-Recruitment

According to multiple officials, Kim Soo Hyun's contract with Keyeast expires later this month. However, he decided to set up a one-man agency and decided not to re-sign. Kim Soo-hyun who has said goodbye to Keyeast, who has been with him for 12 years since his debut in 2007, has begun a new co-operation with his cousin director Lee Sa Rang, who made the film 'Real'. Director Lee and Kim Soo-hyun showed off their usual friendship so much that they live together in an apartment. 

After the report, Keyeast said, "We are in the process of re-signing. We have not heard about one-man agency." 
But as a result, this is not true. The discussion between Keyeast and Kim Soo-hyun was completed in the first place, and Kim Soo-hyun is actually left. The plan is to move from TVN 'Psycho but it's okay' to the perfect one-person agency system. The company has already decided to recruit actors Seo Ye Ji and Kim Sae-ron to the new company. 

Kim Soo-hyun's drama scheduled to broadcast in the first half of next year, will be celebrating his first return after the military discharge. Kim Soo-hyun's drama appearance is only five years after KBS2 'Producer' in 2015.

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003507771

2019121201000830500052231_20191211145704576.jpg?type=w540

6 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

Most people guessed right, Soo Hyun is not renewing his contract with KeyEast and will start up his own agency with his cousin.

Hi yuzu, that's true & tvN’s “Psycho But That’s Okay” will be his first project after leaving KeyEast. Kim Soo Hyun has been with KeyEast Entertainment since his debut. Well, family is family - I guess it's good decision for him to leave KE since it belongs to someone else now.  Good luck to him! :P

On 12/11/2019 at 1:42 AM, willenette said:

Hi yuzu, that's true & tvN’s “Psycho But That’s Okay” will be his first project after leaving KeyEast. Kim Soo Hyun has been with KeyEast Entertainment since his debut. Well, family is family - I guess it's good decision for him to leave KE since it belongs to someone else now.  Good luck to him! :P

Well, KSH's side has not confirmed anything yet, but I think it's pretty much a done deal.

As for him leaving KeyEast, most people predicted that since he said the day he got discharged that he won't make a comeback until next year and has not signed on any new work. Other than DPC, the recent CF related events were signed before he enlisted.

I knew the moment it's announced that KSH leaves KeyEast and start up his own agency with his cousin, knetz and inetz would have a field day throwing in their opinions because oh, they know the situation and industry so well, more than KSH himself <_<. I admit I rather his cousin's name is not attached to the new agency, not because I think he's a bad guy and out to ruin KSH's career, but the public's dislike for this cousin is SO STRONG,  it's best if he could remain anonymous.  Soo Hyun grew up with his cousin and knows him more than anyone who has an opinion about this.  Yes, he is starting up his own agency, but there still needs to be management. If someone wants to contact KSH for work, you don't call up KSH himself, someone needs to be there to field the calls and negotiate for him.  I reckon the cousin is not a great director, but is probably a good businessman.  Afterall he was the one that got Alibaba to invest in Real.  Alibaba is huge and for him to be able to get financing from them is a big deal.    

KeyEast is not the same company it once was, many people in management that Soo Hyun once worked with are no longer there.  Even his boss, BYJ, does not run the business anymore. There is no reason for him to stay.  

• Like 3

I agree with someone said in weibo :  We only need focus Kim Soo Hyun, not his company, not his staff. This is his personal future and career. 
Kim Soo Hyun naturally considered the decision before making a decision, so as a fan ' Why bother?' 

What he decides,  as a fans we only bless and support
What fans can do is not to increase his pressure but make him feel support and trust. 

:heart::heart::heart:

00660ertgy1g9tspacjtoj30zg10b1dn.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

I agree with someone said in weibo :  We only need focus Kim Soo Hyun, not his company, not his staff. This is his personal future and career. 
Kim Soo Hyun naturally considered the decision before making a decision, so as a fan ' Why bother?' 

What he decides,  as a fans we only bless and support
What fans can do is not to increase his pressure but make him feel support and trust. 

I wholeheartedly agree.  KSH is a smart man, he knows what he wants for himself and his career.  As fans, all we can do is offer our blessing and support. :heart:

PS.  I also don't understand why the media keep saying Soo Hyun has been with KeyEast for 12 years. KSH signed with KeyEast in 2010, not since his debut in 2007 like what the journalists write. This information can be easily searched and verified. Tells you how reliable the media is with their reporting.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

I wholeheartedly agree.  KSH is a smart man, he knows what he wants for himself and his career.  As fans, all we can do is offer our blessing and support. :heart:

PS.  I also don't understand why the media keep saying Soo Hyun has been with KeyEast for 12 years. KSH signed with KeyEast in 2010, not since his debut in 2007 like what the journalists write. This information can be easily searched and verified. Tells you how reliable the media is with their reporting.  

Hi yuzu, as far as I know KSH has been with KE since his debut.............. He joined only (1) Management Company & that's KE, right? :o

4 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

23 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi yuzu, as far as I know KSH has been with KE since his debut.............. He joined only (1) Management Company & that's KE, right? :o

Before with KE, Soo Hyun with CJ Ent, right? I remember some people say CJ Ent is a part of KE 

4 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi hwonhwon, ohhhhh...........thanks for this. I didn't know it. I thought all along he was with KE only. :P

You're welcome willenette :)

Never make excuses for failure. Successful people are always looking for ways, failing people are always looking for excuses, be tough on yourself

005HB3FZgy1g9u2km3fu2j30f00gnabj.jpg

21 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Before with KE, Soo Hyun with CJ Ent, right? I remember some people say CJ Ent is a part of KE 

willenette and hwonhwon, when Soo Hyun debuted, his first agency was M-Boat, a very small agency that probably doesn't exist anymore. 

After he appeared in Will it Snow for Christmas in 2009/2010, KeyEast recruited him in 2010 and he has been with KE since then.

In this video, the reporter said the head of KeyEast knew right away he would be a huge success after seeing his acting in Will it Snow for Christmas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUZ5d5oAAjg&list=LLEl97gIW0xrYT4Smw6w_jmQ&index=37&t=0s

• Like 4