❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Thank you Hwonhwon. Samdong introduced me to Kim Soo Hyun; thus, Samdong will always have a place in my Kdrama heart. More or less 2 weeks from now, Soo Hyun’s contract with Keyeast will be ending. I pray that whatever his decision be, whether he renews his contract or not, I pray that he gets the full backing of his fans and South Korea’s entertainment industry. He has come a long way since Samdong as reflected in awards he got nominated and won, both as artist and as a person. It would be such a waste if he will not be able to continue to show off his talent either by design or as a consequence. Goodnight and may this last month of the year bring all the good things we (KSH included) all deserve. .  .

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Jacel said:

More or less 2 weeks from now, Soo Hyun’s contract with Keyeast will be ending. I pray that whatever his decision be, whether he renews his contract or not, I pray that he gets the full backing of his fans and South Korea’s entertainment industry.

I hope this handsome guy will have good news in December :blush:

59e054fbgy1g9i6qc2mcvj20dc0hs0ve.jpg

78213737_1017070031986471_47725478509260

• Like 1

2019.12.04  Korean News: 2010's Best 10-TV Series "You from the Star" ,"Secret Garden"  ,  "Reply 1988" 

Classics often stand on the opposite side of the trend, but in many cases, there is no trend without the classics, because the classics are often a model for creating trends 

(Only excerpts related to Kim Soo-hyun)

South Korea can be called  "Republic of TV Dramas". More than 20 TV shows are broadcast every week. You can watch TV shows anytime, anywhere. Through them, some people will smile and some people will cry. The 2010s were no exception. Countless TV series have become household names, among which many stars have been born. The Culture Daily's Popular Culture Group has selected the top 10 hottest TV dramas of 2010-2019 in consideration of factors such as ratings, topicality, expert recommendations and other factors. 

- The Moon Embracing the Sun (MBC · 2012): The successful era of "Young Historical Drama" began to change the trend of Korean historical drama.

Different from the previous historical dramas based on historical facts and adding imagination to build the story, "The Moon Embracing the Sun" is based on the hypothetical king Le Hwon as the protagonist, which avoids the disputes of the textual research and adds drama. 

The result was 42.2%, a rare rating in mini-series of the week. "The Moon Embracing the Sun" breaks the historical drama's prejudice mainly against middle-aged and elderly audiences. Actors Kim Soo Hyun, Han Ga In and other 20 generations of middle- and late-stage actors have attracted young audiences

- You from the stars (SBS · 2013): The boom of Hallyu Fried Chicken Beer in China.

If "Winter Love Song" is the boom of Hallyu in Japan in the early 2000s, then the fantasy starring actor Kim Soo Hyun and Jeon Ji Hyun The TV series "You from the Stars" was evaluated as a TV series that implements the Korean wave in China.

Taking this TV show as an opportunity, Chinese tourists are pouring in like a tide, and the "fried chicken + beer" that Cheong Song Yi likes to eat has set off a whirlwind in China. 

After "You From the Stars" was exported to the Chinese market for about 30,000 US dollars per episode, the Korean wave drama market swelled rapidly. And after this TV series was successful, fantasy became the main theme of the TV series. The love story of chaebol men and poor but energetic girls is replaced by the love of aliens, vampires, ghosts, etc.

From November 30, "You From The Star " will be wired again in Korea channel broadcast and trigger a hot topic

59e054fbgy1g9kmv3qlkkj20eq09udi3.jpg

59e054fbgy1g9kmuaizuxj20f009udhl.jpg

59e054fbgy1g9kmubo29yj20rs0v0jws.jpg

Top 10 best Korean dramas of the decade from 2010 to 2019 :

2010 "Secret Garden" 
2012 "Moon Embracing the Sun" 
2013 "You from the Stars" 
2014 "Misaeng" 
2015 "Reply 1988" 
2016 "Goblin" 
2016 "Signal" 
2018 "Sky Castle"  
2019 "Dazzling " 
2019 "When the camellia blooms" 

78896110_953456228359339_543678054200560

76710779_953454095026219_395566724184801

78273690_953455705026058_290500547258508

I am happy that 2 of KSH's dramas are on the list. They are actually part of my "go see" shows, whenever I am in between trips or just whenever I am having some lull moments. Actually, come to think of it, except for Sky Castle, all my downloaded Kdramas are that of Kim Soo Hyun. That' s when I realized, (and as blatantly pointed out by my son) I have become a Kim Soo-hyun "fanatic" . 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Jacel said:

I am happy that 2 of KSH's dramas are on the list. They are actually part of my "go see" shows, whenever I am in between trips or just whenever I am having some lull moments. Actually, come to think of it, except for Sky Castle, all my downloaded Kdramas are that of Kim Soo Hyun. That' s when I realized, (and as blatantly pointed out by my son) I have become a Kim Soo-hyun "fanatic" . 

There are over 100 dramas produced every year and over 10 years, that's over 1000 dramas and two of KSH's dramas are on the list for TOP 10, that's really amazing.  :star:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1