❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

[insight magazine ins]

insight.co.kr_fashion Chinese

Actor Kim Soo Hyun captured the hearts of women through the past generation of pictorials. On October 28th, the well-known beauty brand DPC disclosed the photos of the brand model Kim Soo Hyun's poster. 

Kim Soo-hyun in the pictorial wears sweaters and shirts to show the top beauty. The dignified dress and the perfect image form a perfect harmony. 

Kim Soo-hyun has a fluffy hair, a three-dimensional face, chin with a well-defined silhouette, and moist and healthy skin doubles his pure charm. Deep eyes and a charming smile made him more mature. After retiring in July this year, Kim Soo-hyun was selected as a global model by DPC, proving the stability of his star status. 

It is reported that Kim Soo-hyun, who recently appeared in tvN "Hotel Deluna", is currently carefully choosing to return to his works in many proposals for works. 

006Upk8hly1g8irddjiuvj30u011i410.jpg

006Upk8hly1g8irdffr16j30u011iack.jpg

006Upk8hly1g8irdkfdzaj30u011in0p.jpg

006Upk8hly1g8irdhj0mgj30u011i410.jpg

I do not know what it is, but, this last picture, try to zoom it in and just focus on his eyes. It seems nostalgic that you want to cry. I hope he is really okay. He seems happy in most of his shoot though. Having the rich and famous as part of your fan base can work like a double edge sword. On the plus side it is something very useful as being a bankable brand ambassador for high end products; but on the other side you are perceived an elitist that will not set in well being unreachable with the masses who ( I am not sure if this is true with SK) are the ones who usually watches TV or movie shows. I could just imagine the pressure and/or difficulty he is having in trying to come up with a comeback project. Wishing you all the best kiddo(KSH).

• Love 1

59 minutes ago, Jacel said:

Oops sorry for calling him kiddo. I keep on forgetting he is already 31. I got to know him just this year through Dream High. So, sorry. I hope I did not offend anybody.

That's ok, many of us think he's still a baby sometimes :wub:.

And I don't think he's taking his time in choosing a project because of the pressure, but more of him finding something he likes and wants to challenge.