Quantcast
swingbaby

Kim Soo Hyun 김수현

Kim Soo-hyun attends first official event in China after discharge

Actor Kim Soo-hyun proved its popularity. 

Kim Soo Hyun attended the DPC brand launch event held at Bellagio Shanghai Hotel in Shanghai, China on the 21st.Kim Soo-hyun is working as a global model for the brand. 

In July, DPC selected the Korean wave star Kim Soo-hyun, a well-known Korean wave star not only in Korea, but also in China and Southeast Asia. The event was held in Shanghai, China, to announce the official launch of the DPC brand in China. 

About 300 people, including Chinese media, Wang Hong, Timol officials, and DPC's major partners, attended the event to warm the scene.

At the event, Kim Soo-hyun delivered a congratulatory greeting with an opening ceremony to announce DPC's entry into China in earnest. Kim Soo-hyun in his opening greeting, said, "I congratulate you on the official launch of the DPC brand in China." 

In addition, lucky draw for attendees was held, and a recent broadcast was performed by Wang Hong Shirley. 

A DPC official said, “It was a site where we could once again realize the popularity of actor Kim Soo-hyun in China.” I'm preparing, so I look forward to your interest and expectation. ” 

Kim Soo-hyun, meanwhile, was discharged after his military service on July 1st. Kim Soo-hyun made a special appearance at the final episode of the TVN Saturday drama 'Hotel DeLuna', which was broadcasted in September. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/468/0000580787

IMG_5199.JPG?type=w800

• Like 1

On October 21st, DPC, a high-end skin management brand from South Korea, held its first press conference in China in Shanghai. Brand spokespersons Korean superstars Kim Soo Hyun and Park Min-young came to the scene, which is also after Kim Soo-hyun’s retirement.

The first commercial endorsement. Kim Soo-hyun said: "I am very willing to recommend to you to use some beauty equipment, the skin care effect will be more obvious." ( Beijing News ]

621cc20aly1g88hamvherj20u00jjdhq.jpg

63548d94gy1g88ay6kjnhj21900u0kjo.jpg

On 10/24/2019 at 10:56 AM, hwonhwon_stv said:

DPC event

Hi hwonhwon, thanks for sharing MORE pictures during this event. I heard that there were 300 people, including Chinese media and DPC's partners who attended.  :P

On 10/24/2019 at 10:54 AM, hwonhwon_stv said:

2019/10/20, airport cap, brand Brown Breath

hwonhwon, thanks for sharing this.  BrownBreath is a men's clothing store and is the largest street brand in Korea, located in the trendy area of Hongdae. You know, when you enter the store you'll notice the funk influenced tunes in the B/G. The biggest seller here are their backpacks called the “Definition Backpack.” They have their own Cafe' upstairs called Word Coffee.  The brand style is usually casual. :P

• Like 1

On 10/24/2019 at 7:35 AM, hwonhwon_stv said:

On October 21st, DPC, a high-end skin management brand from South Korea, held its first press conference in China in Shanghai. Brand spokespersons Korean superstars Kim Soo Hyun and Park Min-young came to the scene, which is also after Kim Soo-hyun’s retirement.

The first commercial endorsement. Kim Soo-hyun said: "I am very willing to recommend to you to use some beauty equipment, the skin care effect will be more obvious." ( Beijing News ]

hwonhwon, ye, PMY also attended the event but I heard that they didn't cross paths with KSH. KSH looks so good in all black with a bright smile. I'm super excited to see KSH on this event for the 1st time in 2-years since he went off to the military. KSH looks HOT as always. :P

• Like 1

Fresh and handsome face, charming eyes, perfect face value, and beautiful new picture :wub:

005zaCLggy1g8apuv0j8uj30bw0zgq66.jpg

73164328_983069528719855_139858417212509

005zaCLggy1g8apmke778j30lf122atl.jpg