❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

19 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

He is handsome n cute :heart:

He is soo thin now, almost didn't recognize him.  I like pic in the white shirt, the second one, not so much.  I think they used too much make up and filters, makes him look a different person <_<.  Luckily we'll get to see him in un-edited photos when he goes to Shanghai on the 21st.  

1 hour ago, yuzu16 said:

He is soo thin now, almost didn't recognize him.  I like pic in the white shirt, the second one, not so much.  I think they used too much make up and filters, makes him look a different person <_<.  Luckily we'll get to see him in un-edited photos when he goes to Shanghai on the 21st.  

The second one, the first time I see his pic, I think he is Yeo Jin Gu :D

3 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

He is soo thin now, almost didn't recognize him.  I like pic in the white shirt, the second one, not so much.  I think they used too much make up and filters, makes him look a different person <_< Luckily we'll get to see him in un-edited photos when he goes to Shanghai on the 21st.  

Hi yuzu,  I couldn't agree more of what you said - There are many apps now that went even further. by playing on people’s faces, in a way that they enhance your attractiveness. Your flipped face gets thinner, your lips get plumper, and your eyes get bigger—three characteristics of a generally more "appealing" face, according to the beauty ideals of numerous cultures across the world. I do think filters change your facial features. Filters and makeup made you forget what your real face is. :P Looking forward for his pictures & videos during this event.

• Like 1

2019.10.11   Hong Kong media instant news: Oppa new look! Kim Soo-hyun finally has new advertisements

The 31-year-old male god Kim Soo Hyun of the Korean drama "You from the Stars" carried out its low-key style after retiring from July 1 this year, except for the earlier guest appearance of the IU drama " Hotel Deluna". Only in the circle before the friend FT Island lead Le Hong Ki became a soldier, Kim Soo Hyun went to the scene of the musical starring the other party to cheer up. 

Kim Soo-hyun, who will return to work next year, has attended the meeting of the endorsement travel agency and has been in close contact with lucky fans. However, today, Kim Soo Hyun’s new photo is finally open. Two new advertisements for his skincare brand show a healthy and fresh image with a refreshing new hairstyle. 

59e054fbgy1g7u9l78cbij20v711a7ax.jpg

59e054fbgy1g7u9l8j7xej20v91cv14j.jpg

2019.10.11 Taiwan Media Report

After Kim Soo-hyun retired, the "first official photo" was searched for "super-good status" and praised the face

South Korean actor Kim Soo Hyun from "My Love from the Star" has become popular in Asia man of God, he enlisted in a low-key 2017, retired this year after July 1, even behind friends IU cameo drama "Hotel De Luna ", a short line of words madly searched.

The first official official advertisement photo of Kim Soo-hyun after his retirement was also released on the 11th, which caused a heated discussion again. 

Kim Soo Hyun signed a contract with the home care beauty brand to become the spokesperson. On the 11th, they announced the endorsement photo. It was also the official official photo of the first group after he retired.

Immediately after release, attracted attention on social networking websites such as Hanwon and Weibo. Not only did Han.com say "the current situation of Kim Soo-hyun who seems to be quietly returning." Weibo's "Kim Soo Hyun's status" immediately became a hot topic. 

In the photo, Kim Soo Hyun is still handsome, and his appearance is almost unchanged from two years ago. The netizens praised: "The face is also very good!", "The male god is finally back!", "One face is to be the president."

In fact, in September this year, Kim Soo-hyun performed a guest performance in the Korean drama "Hotel Delina", and he became the owner of "Blue Moon Hotel".

With the strong momentum of the appearance, Kim Soo-hyun showed a slight smile and said: "The moon has risen and started to open." Then he took a sip of whiskey and turned away.

In less than 10 seconds, not only the "Blue Moon Hotel" board the Twitter topic, but the South Korean first search engine, NAVER Hot Search, was also occupied. "Hotel Deluna Kim Soo-hyun",  "Kim Soo-Hyun",  "Blue Moon Hotel"  All of them are there, and there is even a search for Kim Soo-hyun over the end of Hotel Deluna, which shows Kim Soo Hyun's charm still remains.

59e054fbgy1g7vbyx11ybj20rs1d0th6.jpg

59e054fbgy1g7vbyyuxoqj20rs1kh11k.jpg

59e054fbgy1g7vbyzixf0j20rs1c8jza.jpg