Quantcast
Jump to content
swingbaby

Kim Soo Hyun 김수현

Recommended Posts

Lee Hong-gi and his best friend Kim Soo-hyun and Seo Hyo-rim for the enlistment 

 

Lee Hong-ki of the group FT Island met with Kim Soo-hyun and Seo Hyo-rim who visited the concert hall before the enlistment. 

 

Lee Hong-ki posted a number of pictures on his Instagram on the 28th, with the words, "I wasn't trying to go crazy." 

 

Lee Hong-gi in the photo is in a friendly pose with Kim Soo-hyun and Seo Hyo-rim, who visited the musical 'I Loved You'. Lee Hong-ki smiled brightly with Seo Hyo-rim, drawing a V with his finger. 

 

In particular, Lee Hong-ki attracted attention with the concept photo of salute with Kim Soo-hyun, who is known as a close friend. 

Meanwhile, Lee Hong-ki will be admitted through the Army's Recruitment Training Center, Baekdu-san's 21st Division, located in Yanggu-gun, Wondo on the 30th.

 

 

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0004092715

 

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=404&aid=0000253314

 

 

0000253314_001_20190929105932193.jpg?type=w540

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2019 at 12:42 PM, hwonhwon_stv said:

Lee Hong-gi and his best friend Kim Soo-hyun and Seo Hyo-rim for the enlistment 

 

Lee Hong-ki of the group FT Island met with Kim Soo-hyun and Seo Hyo-rim who visited the concert hall before the enlistment. 

 

Lee Hong-ki posted a number of pictures on his Instagram on the 28th, with the words, "I wasn't trying to go crazy." 

 

Lee Hong-gi in the photo is in a friendly pose with Kim Soo-hyun and Seo Hyo-rim, who visited the musical 'I Loved You'. Lee Hong-ki smiled brightly with Seo Hyo-rim, drawing a V with his finger. 

 

In particular, Lee Hong-ki attracted attention with the concept photo of salute with Kim Soo-hyun, who is known as a close friend. 

Meanwhile, Lee Hong-ki will be admitted through the Army's Recruitment Training Center, Baekdu-san's 21st Division, located in Yanggu-gun, Wondo on the 30th.

 

 

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0004092715

 

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=404&aid=0000253314

 

 

Hi hwonhwon, thanks for sharing this. I didn't know he and Kim Soo Hyun were close. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, willenette said:

 

Hi hwonhwon, thanks for sharing this. I didn't know he and Kim Soo Hyun were close. :P

 

 

They are close friend since they participated professional bowling in 2016

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

 

 

They are close friend since they participated professional bowling in 2016

 

That's right, they have been good buddies since participating in the bowling competition together.

 

In one of Hongki's recent interview, he was asked if he visited his good friend Kim Soo Hyun while he was in the military, Hongki said no because Soo Hyun's base was very remote and he told friends not to visit.  Hongki jokingly said "truthfully, I didn't want to visit anyways." :lol: Then he revealed he and Soo Hyun see each other almost everyday after Soo Hyun was discharged.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

 

 

They are close friend since they participated professional bowling in 2016

 

Hi hwonhwon, thanks for the reply - Now, I know..................... :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NEWS  

 

Kim Soo-hyun, the star that is excellent in singing

 

Actor Kim Soo-hyun's singing even Ranked first among outstanding stars

 

 

Actor Kim Soo-hyun is the No. 1 star in the song.


'It's better than a singer' at 'Exciting Dish', which is operated by the community portal 'Dish Inside' and AI application group My Celebs. The result was an online voting with the theme of 'Star Outstanding'.


According to the survey results, Kim Soo Hyun ranked first with a 19.3% overall response rate. Kim Soo-hyun's attractiveness was the highest at 56%, and 'good-looking', 'excellent', 'shiny', 'cool' and so on.

 

Seo Hyunjin came in second with 17.0%, and Shinbora took third with 13.8%.
In addition, Park Jin-ju, Kim Go-eun, Kwon Hyuk-su, Kim Ah-jung, and Park Bo-gum were ranked.

 

 

http://digitalchosun.dizzo.com/site/data/html_dir/2019/09/30/2019093080168.html

 

 

 

Kim Soo-hyun, the star that is excellent in singing…  Second place?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TEN STAR official website ins congratulations Kim Soo Hyun TEN STAR 100 issue 

 

Tenstar 100: Let's meet the stars who shine Ten so far 'Kim Soo hyun' 

Congratulations on the issuance of Tenstar 100. I look forward to hearing from you for a long time, and I hope to show you some good things soon

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3BMqWOHFM7/

 

 

 

006Upk8hly1g7hk2efgbej30u00u0wgj.jpg

 

 

006Upk8hly1g7hk2i7q9ij30u00u0n00.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Star Popularity index this week

[Star list] TOP5

 

KIM SOO HYUN NO 4

 

 

005yl0q6gy1g7gvadm0rfj30md0kf77x.jpg

 

 

 

 

[Korea star list] male star TOP10

 

KIM SOO HYUN NO 1

 

 

005yl0q6gy1g7gv3npwd6j30ma0kr427.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...