Quantcast
swingbaby

Kim Soo Hyun 김수현

8 Korean Dramas That Are Perfect For Newbies

It’s never too late to get into the K-drama craze!
by GIGI YIA-MISA | 2 days ago

It's no doubt that Korean dramas are dominating global screen time. TBH, who can resist picture-perfect leads, squeal-worthy storylines, the picturesque backdrop of Seoul, and all the food, culture, fashion, and style that come along with it? If you're totally new to all things K-drama, this list will help you get started!

5. My Love From The Star (2013 to 2014)

In the mood for an out of this world love story? This 21-episode drama earned so many positive reviews when it aired in 2013 that SBS, the network that aired it, held a special exhibit at Seoul's Dongdaemun Design Plaza featuring a replica of the homes of the main characters, along with props from the show. The hit fantasy drama tells the story of an alien (Kim Soo Hyun) who was stranded on earth many years ago, and his encounters with his newfound next-door neighbor, a famous actress (Jun Ji Hyun) who whirls him into a series of crazy situations right before his scheduled return to his home planet

ctto https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/korean-dramas-for-newbies-a2661-20190817-lfrm

Senior actor Son Hyun Joo mentioned Soo Hyun in a recent interview for his upcoming movie. They collaborated in the movie Secretly, Greatly in the past.

Son Hyun Joo said: "Kim Soo Hyun is a very smart actor. I believe he has only shown 15% of his acting potential thus far and has a lot more to offer as an actor in the future. Kim Soo Hyun recently discharged from the military, have you chosen a project yet?"

59e054fbgy1g650saird4j20rs1mob29.jpg

• Like 2

ModeTour , 2019/9 / 6-8, held in the southern COEX Hall AB 

2019/ 9/7, morning Korean time 10: 00-12: 00 Kim Soo Hyun Talk Show 

e1b1c272gy1g6egndt7klj20mc0czgn4.jpg

e1b1c272gy1g6egneku9bj20kk0c0wg5.jpg

14 hours ago, _gillianne19_ said:

Blomberg CF Making

Hi gilianne, thanks for sharing this.  I wonder if this is a new ad.....KSH will be making a cameo in the final episode of “Hotel Del Luna!”  I'm curious & excited what role he’ll play. I'm not surprised since Kim Soo Hyun has been supporting IU ever since. He recently visited her on the set and sending the cast and crew a coffee truck. “Hotel Del Luna” will air its final episode on August 31. I miss watching him on TV. Can't wait. :P

• Like 1

*** KSH is such a very loyal friend! His upcoming cameo role in IU's drama I'm sure it’s going to be an important one. I heard that he's already begun filming. :P

2 hours ago, willenette said:

*** KSH is such a very loyal friend! His upcoming cameo role in IU's drama I'm sure it’s going to be an important one. I heard that he's already begun filming. :P

I noticed all his friends have good character and work ethics like him too.  Can't wait to see his cameo appearance!

4 hours ago, willenette said:

KSH will be making a cameo in the final episode of “Hotel Del Luna!”  I'm curious & excited what role he’ll play. I'm not surprised since Kim Soo Hyun has been supporting IU ever since. He recently visited her on the set and sending the cast and crew a coffee truck. “Hotel Del Luna” will air its final episode on August 31. I miss watching him on TV. Can't wait

[SBS Star] Kim Soo Hyun to Make Special Appearance in IU & Yeo Jin Goo's Drama

Actor Kim Soo Hyun will be making a special cameo appearance in the final episode of singer/actress IU and actor Yeo Jin Goo's drama. On August 29, it was reported that Kim Soo Hyun would be making a surprise appearance in the final episode of tvN's ongoing drama 'Hotel Del Luna'.

In response to the report, the drama's production team confirmed, "It is true that Kim Soo Hyun will be making a cameo appearance in 'Hotel Del Luna'. Please tune in to the broadcast to see what role he will play." It is Kim Soo Hyun's first official activity after his military discharge back on July 1

He reportedly decided to make a surprise appearance in 'Hotel Del Luna' thanks to his connection to the cast and crew of the drama. Kim Soo Hyun previously worked with producer Oh Choong-hwan for 'My Love from the Star', IU for 'Dream High', 'Producer', and Yeo Jin Goo for 'Moon Embracing the Sun'. He recently supported his former colleagues by showing up to the drama's filming set with a coffee truck.

Meanwhile, the final episode of 'Hotel Del Luna' featuring Kim Soo Hyun is set to be aired on August 31.

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005415197&fbclid=IwAR0BXvoa59XF642bS-IEYMOt8MESgyLeS_g8Og7fH4i_5D49G5NgQCjcYHY

기사 대표 이미지:[SBS Star] Kim Soo Hyun to Make Special Appearance in IU & Yeo Jin Goos Drama

Kim Soo Hyun

1 hour ago, yuzu16 said:

I noticed all his friends have good character and work ethics like him too.  Can't wait to see his cameo appearance!

Hi yuzu, great people are usually judged by their character. ... Having good character means that you have such admirable traits as honesty & responsibility. It is beneficial for you to have good character. Being honorable and honest in the work you do and in your relations with others are essential in your life. :P

2 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

[SBS Star] Kim Soo Hyun to Make Special Appearance in IU & Yeo Jin Goo's Drama

Actor Kim Soo Hyun will be making a special cameo appearance in the final episode of singer/actress IU and actor Yeo Jin Goo's drama. On August 29, it was reported that Kim Soo Hyun would be making a surprise appearance in the final episode of tvN's ongoing drama 'Hotel Del Luna'.

In response to the report, the drama's production team confirmed, "It is true that Kim Soo Hyun will be making a cameo appearance in 'Hotel Del Luna'. Please tune in to the broadcast to see what role he will play." It is Kim Soo Hyun's first official activity after his military discharge back on July 1

He reportedly decided to make a surprise appearance in 'Hotel Del Luna' thanks to his connection to the cast and crew of the drama. Kim Soo Hyun previously worked with producer Oh Choong-hwan for 'My Love from the Star', IU for 'Dream High', 'Producer', and Yeo Jin Goo for 'Moon Embracing the Sun'. He recently supported his former colleagues by showing up to the drama's filming set with a coffee truck.

Meanwhile, the final episode of 'Hotel Del Luna' featuring Kim Soo Hyun is set to be aired on August 31.

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005415197&fbclid=IwAR0BXvoa59XF642bS-IEYMOt8MESgyLeS_g8Og7fH4i_5D49G5NgQCjcYHY

Hi hwonhwon, thanks for sharing this. This will be his first TV drama appearance after KSH's military discharge. Hotel Del Luna is available on Viu every Saturday and Sunday. :P

2 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

:heart::heart::heart:

hwonhwon, thanks for sharing these NICE & COOL pictures. BTW, please correct me I might be wrong - is the finale' EP of Hotel del Luna on August 31 or Sept 1? I'm confused..... Sorry - I'm just excited about his cameo  - hahaha :D

7 hours ago, willenette said:

BTW, please correct me I might be wrong - is the finale' EP of Hotel del Luna on August 31 or Sept 1? I'm confused..... Sorry - I'm just excited about his cameo  - hahaha

I hope his cameo for few minutes not few seconds