Quantcast
swingbaby

Kim Soo Hyun 김수현

Lunar New Year is coming, soon after the New Year then your birthday,  and soon you will be back, there are 147 days to come back

0068WYVpgy1fzu38gzmm7j30yi1pcguk.jpg

005zkxsJly1fzu35vazhyj31jk2bc1l0.jpg

• Like 2

Army returning

▼ 'Korean star ★' Kim Soo-hyun, return in July

Kim Soo Hyun who joined the active service in October 2017 will be discharged in July. Kim Soo-hyun surprised everyone with a surprise enlistment, and through the Instagram he informed me of his military service with a short greeting, "I would like to express my gratitude to those who have always supported me. 

Kim Soo-hyun, who starred in the drama 'Dream High' Sam Dong character,  'Moon Embracing the Sun', and became a unique Korean star by capturing the hearts of both the domestic and the continent with 'Do Min Joon from the stars' character. 

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0003170328

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=415&aid=0000002553

201902011105555002_1_20190203070022599.jpg?type=w540

201901161327122910_1_20190201080452693.jpg?type=w540

201901161327122910_8_20190201080452769.jpg?type=w540

• Like 2

15 Historical K-Dramas For People Who Don’t Like Historical Dramas

Historical K-dramas aren’t everyone’s thing, and that’s ok: we understand if you prefer a modern love triangle to scheming sageuk ministers, or favor a lead with a sexy sports car over a princely throne. But even if you don’t fancy yourself a historical drama lover, there are some historical dramas that almost everyone loves. Whether they focus on an irresistible romance or bring to life an enthralling fantasy world, these sageuks captivate all kinds of viewers, no matter their K-drama preferences. Here’s our list of 15 historical dramas that even non-historical drama lovers enjoy, broken down by popular K-drama genres. Whether you’re a sageuk enthusiast or think history is a bore, we hope you’ll find something you’ll love!

For the fantasy lovers

Mystery, ghosts, and magic are in the air in these supernatural sageuks. A historical setting gives any fantasy drama an old-fashioned charm, and these period K-dramas are no exception!

The Moon Embracing the Sun

This fantasy romance drama is rampant with shamans, prophecies, and magic, making it a compelling watch. With more political intrigue than some other dramas on this list, “The Moon Embracing the Sun” may feel more like a sageuk, but its fantastical aspects shroud it in an irresistibly mystical feel — it’s no wonder the drama achieved incredible ratings and won numerous awards.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1300195wpp/15-historical-k-dramas-for-people-who-dont-like-historical-dramas?fbclid=IwAR1OvD44FQTpUAvNLbp_T9oAG5hRgB820lCKa0AooYmXY25_LMJSiTkXoUA

The-Moon-Embracing-the-Sun-e1548857098940.jpg

For those who prefer the present

Speaking of fantasy, there’s plenty of magic in these time-warp dramas, which encompass both historical periods and the present. Sure, it’s a bit of a cop-out if half the drama isn’t even historical, but if period dramas really aren’t your thing, these fusion dramas will be safe enough!

My Love From the Star

Supernatural meets time-warp in “My Love From the Star,” when alien Do Min Joon (Kim Soo Hyun) becomes stranded on Earth during the Joseon Dynasty, where he remains until the present. Romance begins to unfold as he recognizes popular actress Song Yi (Jun Ji Hyun) as a look-alike of the Joseon girl he was in love with in the past. Scenes from the pair’s lives in Joseon times enrich their relationship in the present, and even if you don’t love historical dramas, you’ll enjoy what the period aspect of “My Love From the Star” adds.

My-Love-From-the-Star-e1548856949732.jpg

• Like 2

Happy Lunar New Year to those who celebrate it 

Paradise City greeting

e1b1c272gy1fzvc2bbxkrj20u00u0jvk.jpg

• Like 3

An astrologist and tarot card reader from Taiwan predicts the future of Korean celebrities who will discharge from the military this year.  This is his prediction for Soo Hyun:

Kim Soo Hyun (1988.2.16 30 years old / Aquarius)
King of Wands (upright card)
Wheel of Fortune (upright card)
Nine of Cups (upright card)

From the results of the astrological and tarot card readings, he discovers that Kim Soo Hyun may leave his current agency this year, but with of the help of the nobles,  his career will surpass that of the past and will reach another peak within the next 2 years. This is referred to as luck turned to one's favor.

After Kim Soo Hyun's discharge, he suggests that he could try taking up projects with a science fiction or detective suspense theme. His love life will continue to be mysterious and low profile. He cautions Kim to be mindful of fractures and other accidents during filming this year,  and to also pay attention to contract disputes.

scr: http://news.ltn.com.tw/news/lifeweekly/paper/1266142

• Like 2