❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

An astrologist and tarot card reader from Taiwan predicts the future of Korean celebrities who will discharge from the military this year.  This is his prediction for Soo Hyun:

Kim Soo Hyun (1988.2.16 30 years old / Aquarius)
King of Wands (upright card)
Wheel of Fortune (upright card)
Nine of Cups (upright card)

From the results of the astrological and tarot card readings, he discovers that Kim Soo Hyun may leave his current agency this year, but with of the help of the nobles,  his career will surpass that of the past and will reach another peak within the next 2 years. This is referred to as luck turned to one's favor.

After Kim Soo Hyun's discharge, he suggests that he could try taking up projects with a science fiction or detective suspense theme. His love life will continue to be mysterious and low profile. He cautions Kim to be mindful of fractures and other accidents during filming this year,  and to also pay attention to contract disputes.

scr: http://news.ltn.com.tw/news/lifeweekly/paper/1266142

• Like 2

3 hours ago, lhynne said:

Hello! It's been a while since I posted. Can't wait for him to come back and I hope he'd greet us with a new project/projects as soon as possible 

July come soonest!  

July is less than 5 months away... woohoo!  A new project this year would be great, but I wouldn't bet on it.  

I hope the tarot card reading prediction of him changing agency this year will come true.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, yuzu16 said:

July is less than 5 months away... woohoo!  A new project this year would be great, but I wouldn't bet on it.  

I hope the tarot card reading prediction of him changing agency this year will come true.

Yes judging how quiet he was before entering the military, I guessed too that he will do the same when he comes back, spend a few months away from the limelight and catch up with his family and friends. Though as a fan I can't help but feel excited to what's in store for him when he comes back. About the tarot card reading, I guess it is inevitable he'd leave the company with BYJ out of the picture at KE. 

• Like 2

On 2/8/2019 at 11:10 PM, lhynne said:

Yes judging how quiet he was before entering the military, I guessed too that he will do the same when he comes back, spend a few months away from the limelight and catch up with his family and friends. Though as a fan I can't help but feel excited to what's in store for him when he comes back. About the tarot card reading, I guess it is inevitable he'd leave the company with BYJ out of the picture at KE. 

That's true, the landscape at KE has changed drastically since he enlisted.  Not only BYJ, CEO Yang and Shin manager (lady) also left to start up their own agency.  I hope Soo Hyun will join one of them or start up his own agency.  My only concern is he is still bound by contract to stay at KE longer to make up for the time he was in the military. 

CEO Yang (in second row behind SH) and manager Shin (on SH's right) used to accompany Soo Hyun on his oversea schedules.

005DhOa5gy1g02n02ph5xj30fl0fidgm.jpg

• Like 2