Quantcast
Jump to content
swingbaby

Kim Soo Hyun 김수현

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

 

Yes, the grape water jelly is soooo good.  I love the intense grape flavor and that it wasn't overly sweet or artificial tasting. 

Wow, that sounds like a pretty awesome buffet.  I've never been to one where they serve packaged items, since it is not very cost effective.  I would probably try every flavor if I was there. :relaxed:

 

Hi yuzu, oh.....I think you misunderstood me - what I meant for the packaging is - the material used to wrap or protect the goods, the presentation of a product.   Try all flavors when you visit Seoul. I hope KSH will endorse the product again in the future. :P

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, willenette said:

 

Hi yuzu, oh.....I think you misunderstood me - what I meant for the packaging is - the material used to wrap or protect the goods, the presentation of a product.   Try all flavors when you visit Seoul. I hope KSH will endorse the product again in the future. :P

 

I did misunderstand, willenette :sweatingbullets:.  I thought you meant they served the Petitzel jellies and drinks at the buffet you dined in.  I thought that was a bit unusual since most buffets only serve food prepared by the kitchen.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2018/10/26, three hours before uploading photos. The photo of the red arrow in the picture should be the location of Kim Soo Hyun and Lee Hyun Woo. It is said if you give a string of music (Medley), Kim Soo Hyun will dance for you

 

 

59e054fbgy1fwm3wq6c10j20u00mh0uf.jpg

 

 

59e054fbgy1fwm3wpogq9j20yi1dg7e6.jpg

 

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

2018/10/26, three hours before uploading photos. The photo of the red arrow in the picture should be the location of Kim Soo Hyun and Lee Hyun Woo. It is said if you give a string of music (Medley), Kim Soo Hyun will dance for you.

 

 

Thanks, hwonhwon. Here's another translation by @Nes_KSH216 on weibo

 

김수현 ~ rough translation
"Theres two actors in this picture 
Right now Kim Soohyun, Lee Hyunwoo.
When I sang a medley Kim Soohyun would  dance with me.
Wow. I saw an actor."
(she was very happy)

 

~~~

 

crazy dancing boy :lol:

 

005BWJSdly1fwm10w7nwog308d09pqsi.gif

 

005BWJSdly1fwm10ipp93g30ej0bokjr.gif

  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

Thanks, hwonhwon. Here's another translation by @Nes_KSH216 on weibo

 

김수현 ~ rough translation
"Theres two actors in this picture 
Right now Kim Soohyun, Lee Hyunwoo.
When I sang a medley Kim Soohyun would  dance with me.
Wow. I saw an actor."
(she was very happy)

 

 

You're welcome Yuzu

So, is he really dancing or not ? :)  Miss his Dream High era

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy weekend...

Years passed ... and nothing changed ...  it still looks the same ... 귀엽다.. :heart:

43913337_336062810531469_439045979373236

43751728_2415283401821474_14172829847462

DqW8ghdXQAYu--4?format=jpg

DqW8g6AW4AEYRgU?format=jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...