Quantcast
swingbaby

Kim Soo Hyun 김수현

Guest iamaryn

This makes me a bit sad..i hope he finds that special someone soon..

"Producers" to make some changes starting on the third episode under director Pyo Min Soo
translated by Pechumori

tumblr_nonm6rR2xR1u0s9l5o1_540.jpg

Starting on the third episode, PD Pyo Min Soo plans to enhance the love lines of the characters. in particular, the love triangle among Tak Ye Jin (played by Gong Hyo Jin), Baek Seung Chan (played by Kim Soo Hyun) and Cindy (played by IU). PD Pyo Min Soo directed the nation's top dramas such as "Full House", "World's Within", "Iris 2" and "Hogoo's Love".

One official revealed, "It was pointed out in the first and second episodes, that the love line was somewhat lacking. Starting with episode 3, the love triangle among Gong Hyo Jin, Kim Soo Hyun and IU will be featured, to attract the interest of more viewers."

Meanwhile, "Producers" starring Kim Soo Hyun, IU, Cha Tae Hyun and Gong Hyo Jin deals with the story of the KBS entertainment station. On its first and second episode aired last May 15 and 16 respectively, it recorded a viewership rating of 10.1% and 10.3% based on the Nielsen Korea national standards.

credit: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2015051815154932796&type=1&outlink=1

• Like 6

I think the fan did not shake his hand again lol... edit: not TAKI Fanmeet

P2WpUOe.jpgcr:DC

Edited by lhynne
  • Like 5

GIF at the Taki Fanmeet

Soo hyun dancing a bit

HFbZd7X.gif

ySCq2Vj.gif

cr:DC

Edited by lhynne
  • Like 9