Quantcast
swingbaby

Kim Soo Hyun 김수현

Soo hyun and IU

Hi lhynne, thanks for sharing the photos.I remember what Gong Hyo Jin’s statements during the presscon regarding them.....Hahaha - She said that "When Kim Soo Hyun is with me or Cha Tae Hyun he is rather docile, but when he’s around IU he acts very manly.” Can't wait for May 15.:P

Gong Hyo Jin Talks Differences in Working with Jo In Sung, Kim Soo Hyun, and Cha Tae Hyun

Gong Hyo Jin Talks Differences in Working with Jo In Sung, Kim Soo Hyun, and Cha Tae Hyun

At a press conference for upcoming KBS 2TV drama “Producer,” actress Gong Hyo Jin shared about the differences in working with co-stars Kim Soo Hyun and Cha Tae Hyun and former “It’s Okay, It’s Love” co-star Jo In Sung.

“Jo In Sung is one year younger than me whereas ‘Producer’ Cha Tae Hyun sunbae is older than me, and Kim Soo Hyun is about seven years younger, so the [age] gap is big,” she says.

“Because we’re a year apart, when I was acting with Jo In Sung it felt we like peers. He is an outstanding actor who could take on a PD role, but an actor who has mastered how to make other actors and staff feel comfortable. This time, I [depict a character] who has been friends for over 20 years with Cha Tae Hyun sunbae, whereas my relationship with Kim Soo Hyun is that of a PD who is 10 years in and a newly hired PD whom I won’t even eat with one-on-one. Because the difference is so drastic, I am glad that I was able to meet these two while acting and believe I will be able to do entertaining and much more multifaceted acting,” she continues.

Gong Hyo Jin also talks about her individual chemistry with Kim Soo Hyun and Cha Tae Hyun, “With Cha Tae Hyun sunbae, my acting is very rough and comfortable. With Kim Soo Hyun, we try to help each other while acting. We are in the process of adjusting to each other. Cha Tae Hyun sunbae and I have a similar tone, so our chemistry was good without requiring any adjustment whereas with Kim Soo Hyun we are still adjusting. I think that’s why I am able to [approach] the acting earnestly.”

“Producer” will air its first episode on KBS 2TV on May 15 at 9:15 p.m. KST.

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 7

@willenette I guess it was because of the age gap and also becaus eSoo hyun thinks of IU as his little sister and had both worked together before so it kinda shows how comfortable he is with IU besides I think he already warmed up with Hyo jin and Cha Tae hyun so it would be very nice to see their behind the scenes soon

• Like 4

The "Avengers" of the music industry joined together to create the "Producers" OST

translated by Pechumori

20127_824617064298056_487741890347004601

After gaining an explosive attention in the past, the variety drama "Producers" (screenplay by Park Ji Eun, directed by Pyo Min Su and Seo Soo Min, premieres on May 15 at 9:15 pm), has exercised a powerful influence in the music industry.

The nation's hottest stars will be appearing in the drama "Producers" namely Cha Tae Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin, Kim Soo Hyun and IU, and also, the best singers are scheduled to join its OST. According to the news, it will be a line up of "Avengers" class singers.

Whereas in the case of the typical OST, a digital single is launched while the drama is airing, this time, the "Producers" OST album will be released to the public early in the drama, which is unusual for a typical drama OST album. Just like the drama, the OST has gained a lot of attention, so great care has been exercised. Meeting for the work has become difficult since it is not ordinary OST singers who are involved, but "Avengers" class singers. "It would be a well made album on a higher level" an official from the publishers of the Drama OST said.

The netizens showed a variety of reactions such as "I look forward to the OST just like the best drama", "I want to hear the Producers OST soon" and "Who are the Avengers class singers?"

Meanwhile. the "Producers" OST album will be released to the public through various music sites this coming May 23, at 10 pm. It is expected to be sold  at off-line stores on May 26. Prior to the release of the album on the 23rd, on the 15th, which is the premiere of the drama, on the 16th and on the 22nd, a total of 3 songs from the OST album are scheduled to be released to the public every 10 pm.

credit: http://www.ajunews.com/view/20150511185040524

• Like 7

Hello everyone.  I have only finished watching "You From Another Star" a couple of weeks ago. I really loved it. KSH appears to be a very talented young man (I was shocked that he even sings so well!).  I have been trying to find a Soompi thread just for YFAS as I would love to read all the posts on it but the link on page  1 of KSH's thread only leads to a Wikipedia Page on the show.  I understand the show was hugely successful (I'm not surprised at all!) so I presume there must be a thread dedicated to it or am I wrong?  I guess I'm just hopeless and cannot locate it myself (believe me I've tried lol!).

I would be grateful for any assistance :).  

• Like 5

Hello everyone.  I have only finished watching "You From Another Star" a couple of weeks ago. I really loved it. KSH appears to be a very talented young man (I was shocked that he even sings so well!).  I have been trying to find a Soompi thread just for YFAS as I would love to read all the posts on it but the link on page  1 of KSH's thread only leads to a Wikipedia Page on the show.  I understand the show was hugely successful (I'm not surprised at all!) so I presume there must be a thread dedicated to it or am I wrong?  I guess I'm just hopeless and cannot locate it myself (believe me I've tried lol!).

I would be grateful for any assistance :).  

​Hello there. :) Each Korean Drama has a thread (especially those that really hit big). Go to 'Kdramas and Movies' Forum. Look for 'You Who Came From The Stars' Thread. ;) It's there, don't worry. Welcome here, BTW. This thread is for anything that relates to KSH-- CFs, Movies, Series, Interviews, etc. Nonetheless, feel free to ask anything here (as long as it is KSH related). ​:) HAVE GOOD DAY SIS! ;)

Edited by puuuumash
  • Like 7

Hello there my fellow iKstars!~^_^

I'm in the right place, right? Right?~:lol:

Welcome back to our old (new, ...whatever!) home.~:D

• Like 5