Quantcast
swingbaby

Kim Soo Hyun 김수현

class="at_ttl"KIm Soo Hyun Purchased A Car Worth More Than $185,000kimsoohyun_6-jpg.jpg?w=600

The April 25 episode of "Entertainment Weekly" explored the prices of vehicles owned by some of Korea's hottest stars. Kim Soo Hyun was singled out for his recent purchase of a sports car that was reported to have been previously driven by Hollywood star, Tom Cruise. The "Producer" actor purchased through the car through a special agreement and for the hefty price of 200 million KRW or approximately $185,000.

Kgvt4v.jpg

His profile has continued to rise since the success of the fantasy romance, "My Love from the Star." The 27-year-old actor is tremendously popular in China and is the spokesmodel for several leading pan-Asian brands.

Kim Soo Hyun returns to television, following a year-long absence on May 15 for the KBS drama, "Producer." He appears opposite Cha Tae Hyun (My Sassy Girl), Gong Hyo Jin (It's Okay, That's Love) and IU. The series is set within the variety show department of a major television studio, while presenting a meta representation of actual KBS programs such as "Music Bank" and "2 Days, 1 Night."

While the anticipation for "Producer," continues to remain high, fans are also geared up for Kim Soo Hyun's return to the big screen in the film noir, "Real." His last movie was the critically-acclaimed espionage blockbuster, "Secretly, Greatly."

cr. kdramastars

Now I get what they meant when they said the car was driven by Tom Cruise.

Kim Soo Hyun revealed to have pre-ordered a BMW i8

Kim Soo Hyun has apparently pre-ordered a BMW i8!

KBS 2TV's 'Entertainment Relay' looked at celebrities' cars on their 25th episode. During the show, they revealed that Kim Soo Hyun had preordered a BMW i8, the same car Tom Cruise drove with Paula Patton during his chase scene in 'Mission Impossible 4: Ghost Protocol'.

The car costs 199.9 million KRW (approximately $186,000 USD). What a great car for the perfect man!

cr. Allkpop

Guest kyung-jin

itemprop="name"15 Adorable times Asian celebrities posed with cardboard cutout friends

by Rara Pop on Fri, Apr 24, 2015

cutouts_XJozJd8.png

Cardboard cutouts of the hottest stars can be seen all over the place in Asia. While not as great as the real person, these cutouts sure make for an entertaining substitute! Last time I brought you an article all about celebrities posing with their own cardboard cutouts, and now it's time to share the next set of pictures. Scroll through to see some of the biggest Asian celebrities posing with cardboard cutout versions of their famous friends and coworkers!

3. Girl’s Day Minah, Sojun, and Yura pose with Kim Soo Hyun

Girls_Day_Minah.jpg

Girls_Day_Sojun.jpg

Girls_Day_Yura.jpg

Not going to lie, if I saw this cutout I would totally strike the same pose!

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/15-adorable-times-asian-celebrities-posed-with-cardboard-cutout-friends/

Guest kyung-jin

class="at_ttl"KIm Soo Hyun Purchased A Car Worth More Than $185,000

BY Adrienne Stanley | Apr 25, 2015 07:28 PM EDT  

kimsoohyun_6-jpg.jpg?w=600

The April 25 episode of "Entertainment Weekly" explored the prices of vehicles owned by some of Korea's hottest stars. Kim Soo Hyun was singled out for his recent purchase of a sports car that was reported to have been previously driven by Hollywood star, Tom Cruise. The "Producer" actor purchased through the car through a special agreement and for the hefty price of 200 million KRW or approximately $185,000.

20150425_1429966412_11064900_1-jpg.jpg?w

His profile has continued to rise since the success of the fantasy romance, "My Love from the Star." The 27-year-old actor is tremendously popular in China and is the spokesmodel for several leading pan-Asian brands.

The episode went on to explore dating vehicles owned by Korean celebrities. It is common for top stars to have dates in their cars, which aids in their attempts to keep relationships undercover.

While Kim Soo Hyun may have recently purchased one of priciest cars, Lee Min Ho and Suzy enjoyed incognito dates in a domestically produced vehicle which garnered more than $110,000. The couple was also the topic of conversation in a different segment which focused on their increased worth, as endorsement powerhouses, since making their relationship known to the public.

Kim Soo Hyun returns to television, following a year-long absence on May 15 for the KBS drama, "Producer." He appears opposite Cha Tae Hyun (My Sassy Girl), Gong Hyo Jin (It's Okay, That's Love) and IU. The series is set within the variety show department of a major television studio, while presenting a meta representation of actual KBS programs such as "Music Bank" and "2 Days, 1 Night."

While the anticipation for "Producer," continues to remain high, fans are also geared up for Kim Soo Hyun's return to the big screen in the film noir, "Real." His last movie was the critically-acclaimed espionage blockbuster, "Secretly, Greatly."

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/82650/20150425/kim-soo-hyun-purchased-a-car-worth-more-than-185-000.htm

dramafan888 said:

cr. kdramastars

• Like 2

willenette said: dramafan888 said:

cr. kdramastars

• Like 2

lhynne said: willenette said: dramafan888 said:

cr. kdramastars

• Like 2

ooh, BMW i8, me likee. Good choice. He’s going forward since i8 is a hybrid.

I think he deserves it. Hard work n sacrifices should b rewarded. I just hope he doesn’t listen to the naysayers.

He’s already done his part in giving to charities, he even got houses already (which most Asians consider most important), so why not splurge a little on himself and have some fun? I’m glad he’s getting it now instead of waiting until he’s an old geezer. After all, all work and no play makes SooHyun a dull boy.

May he enjoy it with his loved one.

• Like 2

EDIT: Hello! Just want to share this new Almatech CF pic here..Oh my~~~ He's so cute in this pic :x

CDmm8NkWAAE9sam.jpg:large

• Like 2

kyung-jin said: itemprop="name"15 Adorable times Asian celebrities posed with cardboard cutout friends

by Rara Pop on Fri, Apr 24, 2015

Cardboard cutouts of the hottest stars can be seen all over the place in Asia. While not as great as the real person, these cutouts sure make for an entertaining substitute! Last time I brought you an article all about celebrities posing with their own cardboard cutouts, and now it's time to share the next set of pictures. Scroll through to see some of the biggest Asian celebrities posing with cardboard cutout versions of their famous friends and coworkers!

3. Girl’s Day Minah, Sojun, and Yura pose with Kim Soo Hyun

Not going to lie, if I saw this cutout I would totally strike the same pose!

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/15-adorable-times-asian-celebrities-posed-with-cardboard-cutout-friends/

• Like 1