❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Kim Soo Hyun's weibo topped the 10 million mark, becoming the 8th most followed Hallyu star
translated by Pechumori
(excerpt)

11081109_459117870904499_968974250369531

Kim Soo Hyun has gained more than 10 million followers in Weibo, the Chinese version of Twitter.

Today, Kim Soo Hyun's weibo has surpassed the 10 million mark, having 10,144,665 million followers and becoming the 8th most followed Hallyu star in Weibo.

credit: topstar
Kim Soo Hyun International Fanclub
You're welcome @cutie_let_let

Guest kyung-jin

8 Reasons Kim Soo Hyun and IU should be a couple in Producer

by Shelly M on Wed, Apr 15, 2015

Producer premieres on May 8 exclusively on DramaFever. Even though nothing has been confirmed, true K-drama fans know there will probably be a love triangle between Kim Soo HyunGong Hyo Jin and IU's characters. Gong Hyo Jin will likely win because IU has the mean girl role.

Despite what happens on-screen, I have compiled some pretty convincing reasons why the former Dream High co-stars should get together in this romantic comedy.

1. When they sing together, it sounds heavenly!

I know I can't be the only one who replayed their Dream High duet "Can't I Love You?" numerous times. It easily surpassed 2AM's Jin Woon and Chang Min's version on the soundtrack, although I have to say, I love both versions.

2. They make a cute couple.

Photoshop isn't needed with them. Kim Soo Hyun and IU would look adorable together even if an ancient Daguerreotype camera were used. 

3. Their children would be beautiful triple threats.

Who can deny that these two would have gorgeous babies even in a K-drama? Their kids would be a triple threats with dynamic acting skills, superb singing voices, and devoted fandoms.

4. They could beat Lee Min Ho and Suzy as a trending topic.

Netizens would have a new celebrity couple to chat about. Pretend K-drama couples are just one step away from real life.

5. Suzy would want Song Sam Dong back.

He was her country boy first! Suzy may have second thoughts about letting her Dream High boyfriend date her DH best friend. She did stop by to see him on My Love From Another Star.

6. He can do her make-up in a YouTube video.

You remember when Michelle Phan's boyfriend Dominque applied her make-up for her, right? Kim could do so much better for IU. She would look K-drama fabulous! He may even suggest she try the Soo Hyun look.

7. When Producer ends, they can star in the K-drama version of Eddie Murphy's The Nutty Professor.

IU can take on a dual role, while Kim can decide if he wants to act more like Jada Pinkett Smith or Janet Jackson's character. The male version, of course.

8. Kim Soo Hyun can wear the life-sized Marshmallow costume if IU ever does a follow-up to her hit single "Marshmallow".

He may get hot and stuffy in that suit, but at least it's sweet! Marshmallow couple all the way! 

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/-reasons-kim-soo-hyun-and-iu-should-be-a-couple-in-producer-/

Actor Kim Soo Hyun's released Jeju Air Photo shoot Making video came out in four languages
translated by Pechumori

18488_459157467567206_470962633245934161

10525909_459157544233865_644393207988392

Actor Kim Soo Hyun, new model of Jeju Air (low-cost airline) owned by the nation's largest subsidiary, Aekyung Group, has been actively pursuing its promotions.

On April 15, Jeju Airlines released the Jeju Air Making video that contains the pictorial and message of Kim Soo Hyun in four languages, including Korean, English, Chinese and Japanese which was published on Facebook, YouTube and China's Weibo.

In addition, from this day, the image ads of  Kim Soo Hyun can be seen on the Jeju Air airport limousine bus at the airport bus stops in Seoul Gimpo International Airport, the Busan Gimhae International Airport and the Samsung-dong city airport.

Jeju Air has chosen established Hallyu star Kim Soo Hyun for their expansion strategy in the Asian market. Through the use of a Hallyu star, Jeju Air will continue to expand its marketing activities, including multilateral plans to raise the company's brand awareness in Asia.

credit: http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2015041511205006635
accompanying photo credit: http://www.dailian.co.kr/news/view/500070

Kim Soo Hyun International Fanclub

itemprop="name" class="entry-title"Kim Soo Hyun looks like a producer for ZIOZIA

Male’s apparel brand ZIOZIA endorsed by Kim Soo Hyun recently released their new pictorial of the actor. Through this pictorial, we can get a preview of his character as an rookie entertainment producer in his upcoming drama.

20150415145233_2

In the photos, Kim Soo Hyun undeniably looks stunning in his stylish neat summer outfits. He is dubbed as the ‘Young Producer’ for his looks.

20150415145235_7

Meanwhile, ‘Producer’ will premiere on May 8th, and stars Kim Soo Hyun, Kong Hyo Jin, Cha Tae Hyun, IU and many more.

http://kpopfighting.com/2015/04/16/kim-soo-hyun-looks-like-a-producer-for-ziozia/

Originally Posted in the Producers Thread dnwlgP said: From @haesuji(IG)

specific ep.1 plot : ksh's first day in KBS, ghj is assigned to ksh's partner senior in the OJT(on-the-job training) program. but she is unhappy(?) bcz she has no time for ksh bcz she is really busy as a pd of ten years. besides, what makes she feels bad more is she hit a parked luxury car in the morning and cindy ignored her request "don't wear see-through dress" in her music program Music Bank. and she knows that the owner of the luxury car is ksh~so she attempts to negotiate(?) to lower the repairs cost...but ksh rejects..haha~after work, ghj goes to house with cth.and ksh becomes know ghj and cth live in the same apartment of him.

very interesting :)) :)) can't wait

Lee Min-ho and Kim Soo-hyeon-I prove unparalleled popularity on Chinese SNS, Baidu Tieba

Korea's top stars, Lee Min-ho and Kim Soo-hyeon-I prove their unparalleled popularity in China by topping the popularity chart on Baidu Tieba.
Tieba operated by the largest search portal site in China is equivalent to the online fan cafes in Korea.
Baidu Tieba is a large online community visited by over 300 million people daily, where you can easily take a look at the heated popularity of Korean actors and idol groups at a glance.photo584887.jpg
According to the survey done by Baidu Tieba on April 16th, Lee Min-ho has over one million fans among the users on the site, with the exact figure being 1,323,423 users as of April 16. Kim Soo-hyeon-I, who won nation's heart in China for his role in 'My Love from the Star', has 1,205,941 fans on the site following Lee Min-ho. There has not been much change in the number of Kim Soo-hyeon-I's fans on the site due to his quiet activities these days so far. However it is expected there should be a big change in the number, once KBS drama, "Producers" has started soon.
Source : TopStarNewsCredit : Hancinema

Promotional poster for Producer!

jyZVRB2rf5u1c.jpg
cr. KSH DC

A;LASDJF;ALSJF;SAFAS KYAHHHHHHHH

There're many things i like about this poster.

1) Baby and GHJ in the middle EHEHE
2) His hair looks good there! better than i thought.
3) Both ladies have their hands on him, ahh cuteee!!!
4) Look at his puppy smile! How can you not root for him?? ;A;

The way IU grabbed onto his arm is adorable, it totally gives off a youthful love vibe while with GHJ we can totally see who's ruling in the relationship LOL
I was a little worried at first but ya got me now KBS. I'm invested. Bring it on! *v*

class="content-title"First Video Teaser for “Producer” Released Featuring Kim Soo Hyun and Cha Tae Hyun + Official Websiteproducer-main-800x450.png

Following the release of the first preview still for Gong Hyo Jin‘s character in the hotly anticipated KBS drama, “Producer,” the network has also set up the official website for the drama.

The website is very bare currently, but has a image of all the four leads of the drama in the background.

producer main larger

credit: DC Inside

The website also has a video teaser which shows the cast meeting up for the first script reading on March 23, which was held away from the eyes of the press. The video shows Kim Soo Hyun entering a room and sitting alone with Cha Tae Hyun. Cha Tae Hyun complains about the cameras filming them and the awkward situation of having just two men sitting there, a situation set up by the producer of the drama, Seo Soo Min,who is actually in charge of “1 Night 2 Days” plus other variety programs.

Cha Tae Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun talk about their educational history, trying to figure out if they went to the same school. It turns out they went to the same elementary and junior high school, making them a senior-junior relationship two times over.

The two actors then proceed to talk about why Kim Soo Hyun decided to do this drama. Kim Soo Hyun explains that he likes working with writer Park Ji Eun, who also wrote his previous drama hit, “My Love from the Stars.”  He also adds and that he is looking forward to challenging a more comical and less stiff image through this drama.

Cha Tae Hyun then talks about how he expected that Kim Soo Hyun would definitely say no to this project when he was told the script was given to Kim Soo Hyun to consider. Due to Kim Soo Hyun saying yes, however, the drama has become a bigger deal than expected, says Cha Tae Hyun, worrying everyone.

The video then ends with “To be continued..,” letting viewers know to expect more.

With Cha Tae Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin, Kim Soo Hyun, and IU as the lead roles, along with Park Hyuk KwonNa Young HeeKim Jong Kook, and more also appearing in the drama, this unique mix of cast and crew is already a hot topic among the audience.

“Producer” is set to air after the wrap up of “Fluttering India” on May 8.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/16/first-video-teaser-for-producer-released-featuring-kim-soo-hyun-and-cha-tae-hyun-official-website/

프로듀사 드라마 Producer - 김수현 script reading
meeting of CTH & KSH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7_nbUDGVg&feature=youtu.be

CTH and KSH are so adorable together!!!both are ex costars of JJH.. I am imagining them talking about her as conversation starter...

ilwoo_aein said: class="content-title"First Video Teaser for “Producer” Released Featuring Kim Soo Hyun and Cha Tae Hyun + Official Website

Following the release of the first preview still for Gong Hyo Jin‘s character in the hotly anticipated KBS drama, “Producer,” the network has also set up the official website for the drama.

The website is very bare currently, but has a image of all the four leads of the drama in the background.

credit: DC Inside

The website also has a video teaser which shows the cast meeting up for the first script reading on March 23, which was held away from the eyes of the press. The video shows Kim Soo Hyun entering a room and sitting alone with Cha Tae Hyun. Cha Tae Hyun complains about the cameras filming them and the awkward situation of having just two men sitting there, a situation set up by the producer of the drama, Seo Soo Min,who is actually in charge of “1 Night 2 Days” plus other variety programs.

Cha Tae Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun talk about their educational history, trying to figure out if they went to the same school. It turns out they went to the same elementary and junior high school, making them a senior-junior relationship two times over.

The two actors then proceed to talk about why Kim Soo Hyun decided to do this drama. Kim Soo Hyun explains that he likes working with writer Park Ji Eun, who also wrote his previous drama hit, “My Love from the Stars.”  He also adds and that he is looking forward to challenging a more comical and less stiff image through this drama.

Cha Tae Hyun then talks about how he expected that Kim Soo Hyun would definitely say no to this project when he was told the script was given to Kim Soo Hyun to consider. Due to Kim Soo Hyun saying yes, however, the drama has become a bigger deal than expected, says Cha Tae Hyun, worrying everyone.

The video then ends with “To be continued..,” letting viewers know to expect more.

With Cha Tae Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin, Kim Soo Hyun, and IU as the lead roles, along with Park Hyuk KwonNa Young HeeKim Jong Kook, and more also appearing in the drama, this unique mix of cast and crew is already a hot topic among the audience.

“Producer” is set to air after the wrap up of “Fluttering India” on May 8.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/16/first-video-teaser-for-producer-released-featuring-kim-soo-hyun-and-cha-tae-hyun-official-website/

[Vid Translation] First Video Teaser for ‘Producer’ featuring Kim Soo Hyun and Cha Tae Hyun

Translation based on Korean + reference from Chinese subs in this video (http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/MI9TlfC8QNs)

Chinese translation by 金秀贤中国首站 on Weibo

CTH = Cha Tae Hyun
SH = Soo Hyun
C = Caption

C: 23rd March

C: ‘Producer’ 1st day of meeting

CTH was the first person to arrive, followed by SH.

SH: Hello Senior (bows politely)

C: How’s the 1st meeting between actors really like? (Sounds of birds chirping in the background)

C: What do you want us 2 guys to do…

C pointing to SH ~~~ just full of smiles

CTH: Ah this group of people from variety are indeed…(Probably referring to the camera filming them talking)

SH: Ah by the way, your elementary school is…

C: Probing from the beginning?

CTH: Ilwon Elementary School…

SH: I graduated from there too…

CTH: You are from Ilwon Elementary School too?

SH: Yes (The 2 guys shake hands)

CTH: Really?

C: Elementary school senior-junior (relationship)

CTH: Then which middle school are you from?

SH: Joongdong Middle School

CTH reaches out to shake SH’s hand again and this time, SH does it very politely by putting his left hand below his right arm.

C:
Elementary school senior-junior (relationship)
Middle school senior-junior (relationship)

CTH: Hey really?

SH: Yes yes (laughs brightly)

CTH: Daebak

C: The 2 people who are connected by school fate

CTH: Then for you, how long has it been after “My Love From Another Star”?

SH: Yes it’s been over a year

C: A comeback project after 1 year and 3 months

CTH: Looks like you like collaborating with Writer Park

SH: Yes (nods his head)

C: Agreed readily to star in the drama after reading the script

SH: I wish to act in something with a little breakthrough…like this which is a little unconventional

CTH: When I heard that you were given the script to read through…It’s 100% thing that you wouldn’t act in it

CTH: Why did you choose to act in this?

SH just smiles and looks down shyly.

CTH: I’ve also said it once last time, the thing we talked about the first time wasn’t this

SH smiles.

C: An uncontrollable expanded casting

C:
“The matter has become bigger”
Producer

credit: ylkimsoohyun.tumblr.com