❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

class="at_title" style="padding: 0px 17.15625px; margin: 0px; font-size: 32px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"5 Best-Dressed Male Characters In Korean Dramas
Last week we rounded up our favorite fashionistas in the K-drama realm, now it's time to focusicon1.png our attention on the men who aced the style departmenticon1.png in their respective drama series.

Kim Soo Hyun as Do Min Joon "My Love From The Star"

kimsoohyun-my-love-from-the-stars-png.pn
(Photo : SBS)

Do Min Joon and Cheon Song Yi are a match made in fashion heaven. Although Cheon Song Yi is a fashion knockout with her impeccable style choices and good eye for anything designer, Cheon Song Yi quieter and more subtle style is also a standout on its own. Do Min Joon teaches at a university, and with a professor as hot and fashion-savvy as him we're sure none of his female students skipped class. At home, however, Do Min Joon style is more comfortable and casual and he is usually seen sporting chic pullovers and cardigans.

© 2015 KpopStarz. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

kpopstarz

Hi Sisters!

It's been a while since the last time I visited the thread....

Thank you so much for more updates, pictures, videos, news about

our baby!!! Our boy is BACK.... waiting for his drama and movie!

Yehey! 

:D:D:D =D> =D> =D>

class="single__title entry-title" style="text-align: left; border: 0px; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 3.125em; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0px 0px 0.5em; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[★K-OP ED] Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun crowned acting powerhouses of 2015still from You Who Came From The Stars

Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun still carry their influential power in the acting industry since their famed drama, My Love From The Stars.

Starting from the year 2013, TV Report began to nominate actors and actresses who have much influence to even impact the formation of dramas. In 2015, the three big broadcasting stations KBSMBC, and SBS chose the two individuals of the year 2015 through a survey.

The survey ran for three weeks starting from March 23rd to April 3rd. Many actors and actresses were on the list who showed excellent performances in both major and minor broadcasting station dramas. The forty voters who were direct staff of the three major broadcasters had the choice of not answering the survey or voting for more than one nominee. To be fair, actors and actresses who have not been active in the past five years were not in the list.

According to the survey, Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun were chosen as the top actor and actress. Followed by them were Kim Woo BinJo In SungSong Joong KiLee Min HoLee Jong SeokSo Ji SubHa Ji WonSuzyGong Hyo JinSong Hye KyoPark Shin Hye, and many others, all proving their influence in the field.

The influence Kim Soo Hyun brought to the industry was truly amazing. From the end of the year 2013 to beginning of 2014, My Love From The Stars was aired and gathered very much love and attention. With this drama, Kim Soo Hyun was nominated as the top male actor once again after his nomination last year. He was chosen by 34 voters out of the 40, showing his absolute reputation in the industry. His record of 34 voters even surpassed that of Lee Byung Hun who took the number one spot in the year 2013.

The staff working in the industry know Kim Soo Hyun as an actor with great acting skills as well as an absolute reputation among fans. It is also undoubtedly true that the drama, My Love From The Stars, played a role in forming these opinions from the staff along with the numerous number of fans in China and Korea.

Drama producers mentioned that, “After My Love From The Stars, Kim Soo Hyun is absolutely receiving all the attention from the viewers. In fact, he even has a great public attitude. He can even be chosen as the top actor of the year by just his name. That’s how known he is now.

The drama My Love From The Stars also had an impact on the list of top actresses. Jun Ji Hyun, who acted as a leading actress in the drama, took first place again after last year’s nomination.

The voters who voted for Jun Ji Hyun mentioned, “Jun Ji Hyun ended her long inactivity of fourteen years with just My Love From The Stars. Her impact in the industry will obviously grow and be steady in the field. She has both the acting skills and the ability to become a hot issue. In fact, in terms of business and hallyu, she has a great side of her that helps her through this. Her reputation is great in Korea but it is possible to say that she is widely known and loved in other countries such as China.”

This is a Korean Op-Ed written by Kim Ji Hyun, Lee Woo In, and Cho Hye Ryeon of TV Report directly translated by Koreaboo.

Source: http://www.koreaboo.com/news/kim-soo-hyun-and-jun-ji-hyun-reassure-themselves-as-powerhouse-in-acting-industry-of-year-2015/

Guest slakelove

So busy that i have to be in lurking mode for a while, but have to go up to surface to say ...... miss him so so so much, wish him all the best for his new projects.

P.s 1: to be honest, I dont know how he feels but even me, just a fan (old but not old :)) ) can still feel nervous and feel the pressure on his new projects coz there are so much attention on what he is working on. I can imagine how stressful the work might be but he looks so confident and exciting like he enjoys conquering the challenge. Thats my boy, looks slim but strong and tough. Love him. whatever people say about him, to me, he is the best, my boy my idol

Ps 2: @Unicaunnisansu I do like his Cass CF, sexy charming playboy with a flash of innocent look. Wow if I ever see this man I think I wont be able to control the evil inside me anymore

Cannes MIPTV International Television program Fairs, PRODUCER poster on the front gate of the Palais des festival.Cannes TV Festival is the official Cannes Film Festival TV channel, is the world's largest, most famous and most influential audiovisual and digital content Fair.Deabak!!!  :-bd :-bd :-bd005CxU9Kjw1er1winpuehj31w02io1ky.jpg

cr as tag in pic