❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

credit : logo/ to rightful owner 

(rough translation) 
"Today Modetour fair, KSH will come, but I have to work. Instead, I post this photo which has been in my old photo album. 
So I said him I wanted to take photo with him because he was so handsome. I succeeded so I was very happy." 

005BWJSdly1g6rx5c0wwej30a007gmyg.jpg

005BWJSdly1g6rx5a0n3pj312l1eae81.jpg

• Like 1

'Hotel Deluna' Hong's sister #Happy Ending # The possibility of the second season

Based on the boundary between life and death, sometimes warm and sometimes exciting episodes embellished with the tvN TV series "Hotel Deluna". Whether it is appearance or acting, due to the cooperation of IU and YJG, the gorgeous image beauty, admired CG, OST, etc. have been loved by the audience. The work from the first episode of 7.3% achieved the highest ratings in the final episode with a 12% rating and ended successfully. 

Excerpts from the selection of Kim Soo-hyun: 

Q. Actor Kim Soo-hyun performed as a new owner connecting the hotel Deluna and the hotel Bluemoon in the last video. 

A. Hong Mi Ran: We are also very grateful for his special performance. It was really handsome when he came out. 

Hong Jung Eun: The last video was written a month ago, because setting a blue door in the hotel requires a lot of CG. I was surprised to hear that Kim Soo-hyun was especially starred. 

Q. Although Kim Soo-hyun’s plays are short, they have a strong sense of existence, and the audience’s expectations and aspirations for the second season are also very strong. Until the end of the second day of the broadcast, "Blue Moon Hotel" also fully grasps the real-time search term ranking. 

A. Hong Jung Eun: Just to prove the space between the ghosts and gods, the "Moon Inn" still exists. There are no specific plans for the second season. 

Hong Mi Ran: I want to convey to you the information that the Moon Inn still exists. Anyway, it may be because the actors who want to watch have not appeared for a long time, and the expectation of special performance is too strong, and misunderstanding is the second season's notice. 

Q. Gorgeous special performances led by Kim Soo-hyun became a hot topic. 

A. Hong Mi Ran: Thanks to the the production team and the actors, the actors also accepted the invitation. We hardly know. I was very surprised by the unexpected appearance of everyone.

006Upk8hly1g6tk1kdcxij30f009zgmi.jpg

006Upk8hly1g6tk1vp8wpj30u00v27k5.jpg

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Hotel De Luna owner and Hotel Blue Moon owner :heart:

Thanks for posting all the bts photos, hwonhwon :kiss_wink: .  I feel so bad that my heart went from Do Min Joon to Jang Tae Young, to now the mysterious Hotel Blue Moon CEO :love: .

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

Thanks for posting all the bts photos, hwonhwon :kiss_wink: .  I feel so bad that my heart went from Do Min Joon to Jang Tae Young, to now the mysterious Hotel Blue Moon CEO :love: .

You're welcome Yuzu :)

He drives me crazy because one minute cameo :D

Modetour talk show

cr:ccino06red

f20a8eaf2edda3cc1db8a30e0ee93901213f9278.jpg

15930cdda3cc7cd9ef712ff73601213fb80e9178.jpg

1dfe5f1ed21b0ef4a27d9f70d2c451da80cb3ec7.jpg

cr:jooooo_mk

6fb4f63f8794a4c2c6d3ff0501f41bd5ac6e39ec.jpg

c2c828d162d9f2d358233fc1a6ec8a136327ccae.jpg

cr:ry_neee7

50189a99a9014c086363358b057b02087bf4f404.jpg