❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

i love how he works so hard, but then always says things like "i just want to sleep and eat." makes it seems like he's pretty laid back and easy going ^_^

i :lol: so much when the girl grabbed him in for two hugs on guerrilla date. if that was me i'd be like the 1st girl who couldn't say anything because he was blindingly attractive haha

• Like 1

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Soo Hyun and T-ara’s Eunjung cause human traffic jam in Myungdong

The streets of Myungdong have been blocked off due to Kim Soo Hyun and T-ara’s Eunjung.

On March 5th, actor Kim Soo Hyun and T-ara’s Eunjung attended Spris‘ Dream Project event in Myungdong, Seoul, and as soon as the two arrived in Myungdong, the streets became packed to the point where people were not able to get around like usual.

Both Kim Soo Hyun and Eunjung starred in the ever-so-popular ‘Dream High‘, and in the drama, Kim Soo Hyun played the role of Song Sam Dong and Eunjung played the role of Baekhee. Both received much love from the viewers for their acting, and thanks to the drama, the two have received much interest from fashion brands and could be considered to be the blue chip of the commercial industry.

They have received much interest for their Spris music drama CF where they displayed their singing and dancing skills as well.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/kim-soo-hyun-and-t-aras-eunjung-cause-human-traffic-jam-in-myungdong

Guest gauri92

I just saw the subbed guerilla date....and wow!!! i think i started liking him even more now...he seems like the a very nice, easy going and fun guy to be around who would put u at ease instantly!!!

can't wait for more drama news from his side!!!

and a variety show appearance, something like strong heart, would b nice too....but please no WGM right now!!! more dramas now, WGM can come later!!!

Guest opiod0101

I just saw the subbed guerilla date....and wow!!! i think i started liking him even more now...he seems like the a very nice, easy going and fun guy to be around who would put u at ease instantly!!!

can't wait for more drama news from his side!!!

and a variety show appearance, something like strong heart, would b nice too....but please no WGM right now!!! more dramas now, WGM can come later!!!

hello! first time poster here:) love him in dream high, he is so adorable:) is it true he's doing WGM? Im with you on that, I hope he doesnt do WGM...I dont want him to earn "coupling" fans who go will go berserk and bash him when the time comes that he'll be paired up with other girls in dramas and what not. Sorry but this is always the case :) I want him to take the actor's route, like hyun bin, lee jung jae:)

Guest ceneash

first post here:}

hello there! SooHyun is so stunning! i think this guy deserves much more love than he gets. i'm so happy that after Dream High he gets more attention. he needs to continue to sing - what a wonderful voice he has! and i love his acting skills~ really, i hope that in year or two he will be a lot more known and gets more recognition. i'll definitely will be looking forward to him. :}

Guest gauri92

hello! first time poster here:) love him in dream high, he is so adorable:) is it true he's doing WGM? Im with you on that, I hope he doesnt do WGM...I dont want him to earn "coupling" fans who go will go berserk and bash him when the time comes that he'll be paired up with other girls in dramas and what not. Sorry but this is always the case :) I want him to take the actor's route, like hyun bin, lee jung jae:)

that is so true...and there were rumours of him and eunjung being together in WGM...but her agency has said that she will not b on the show at all...and im hoping that keyeast is smart enough to put him in more dramas now and capitalize on his popularity and potential....

and yes, he can do w/out the hard-core, impractical couple fans....some of them can get really beserk..!!! im a YongSeo fan myself, tho im pretty excited about Yong Hwa's drama with PSH....but, not all were....

heard he opened his official japanese site as well!!! wishing him all the best with everything...

and japan reminds me....praying for all there!!! it was a terrible catastrophe. i hope they get all the help they need to be able to come out of this disaster as quickly as possible...

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Soo Hyun is interested in a singing debut

Actor Kim Soo Hyun revealed his interest in a singing career.

On March 5th, Kim Soo Hyun guested on ”Entertainment Weekly’s Guerrilla Date.” When he was asked, “By chance, are you thinking about debuting as a singer as well?” With a surprised gesture, he repeated, “An album release?” and then answered, “Yes.”

Kim Soo Hyun recently starred in KBS 2TV’s “Dream High“, for which he played the singing prodigy, “K“. The star impressed many with his strong vocal talents, and so his reply garnered much interest from the public.

Later on, Kim Soo Hyun revealed that he would choose the roles of a con-artist, thief, and a playboy for his next roles. He explained, “I want to be an actor who doesn’t limit himself, and an actor that the audience wants to see and trust.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/kim-soo-hyun-is-interested-in-an-singing-debut

Kim Soo Hyun talks about his ‘Lady Soo Hyun’ picture

A few days back, netizens discovered an old photo of Kim Soo Hyun dressed up as a girl. The topic came up during his interview with KBS2TV’s “Entertainment Relay’s Guerilla Date” on March 5th.

The interviewer had asked him about the above picture, to which the actor responded, “I put on a wig one day and got greedy. When I put on the wig, I wanted to be pretty. I took a picture and made sure I opened my eyes a little wider.”

He also added that he photoshopped the picture, and then chuckled over the whole thing.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/kim-soo-hyun-talks-about-his-lady-soo-hyun-picture

Guest gauri92

eeeeh...!!! really??? wow!!!

i wanna see it and soon!!! i hope it gets subbed!!!

soo hyun and iu together after the drama....will b awesome!!!

Guest iHAYDN

^

^ i wouldn't trust WIKI at all. LOL they're known for adding in guests that won't appear. it once said that Eric was supposed to appear but he never did. ^^;;

i would loveeeeeeeeee it if kimsoohyun would come out~ but i highly doubt he would. :(

I'm so in love with Song Sam Dong and SooHyun. I like both..LOL. Innocent yet charismatic SamDong and Playful yet Hottie SooHyun. I want both at my door now..kekekeke^^

I first saw him in WISFC and I'm so immersed in his acting skill. He leads me to a teary eyes and he made me loves him. Then now, he caught me on-hooked again with DH. A totally different character. To be honest, at first I don't recognize him as Kang Jin in WISFC because I watch it long ago. But when I search on SooHyun after i watch DH, he appear to be that very guy that attract my attention earlier with a superb acting in WISFC. Gaaahhhh! Indeed, he's a very good actor for his rookie title.

When I watch DH, I'm voting for HyeGuk couple and I dont really pay attention to SooHyun(obviously because I don't recognize the superb Kang Jin yet). Then, slowly I realize how good he was. I can bring myself to understand and translate every face expression he made through out the show.

I would say, his singing skill was amazing but he can't go far with it. His acting skill is way more promising than his singing skill but seriously,his singing skill is better than some idol who just dance but have nothing when it comes to sing*don't kill me* SooHyun singing skill is still lacking, fortunately the other castmates like Suzy can cover his lacking. And he also did cover for the other castmates who's lacking in acting skill. They need each other to make DH recognizable..

I want to point out some DH scene of SooHyun which impressed me. I can't point out on WISFC since I don't remember it.But there's some that I still remember-when he cried at his mother pub,when he was rejected, when he act like he want to kiss JiWan.

for DH:

1)when he's on stage and steal a look at HyeMi when the MC ask if he had someone he want to date.

2)Ep 4, when Teacher Kang's sister ask him to eat a lot, he made some sort of face. I repeat on it several time because I can't believe that SamDong can actually do that expression judging from his innocent. I find it funny and start to notice SooHyun even more

3)After he save HyeMi from the flower pot, the expression he did when he ask if HyeMi is ok and when he said "thats good" after he confirm HyeMi is ok. Impressive!

4)His cry scene as he witness JinGuk and Hyemi kiss. ouh! So heartbreaking~

5)When turn to be a dark SamDong. His serious act really...ahhh..I cant find a very good word to describe this amazing acting.

6)When he decided to perform "Dreaming" to find the stage answer for him. The illness attack and so he can't perform well. Half-way through the song he gave-up but then HyeMI came and save him. He's so good at this scene...Very good!

7)He cried when he cant catch Hyemi bus,then Hyemi come to tell him that she's not going. Take note at his expression when he says, he cant hear her. This is the part when I says, I LOVE HIM..and I give him my all.LOL

8)When they perform for the time after debut, his illness attack and JinGuk realize it. Start from when he lean again the vander-machine to the point when HyeMi come. All are too good for a rookie..haish! Very promising..

9)of course the last scene-the kiss scene. Samdong doesnt want to pursue his carrier in US but HyeMi ask him to go. SooHyun cried in a more heartbreaking way than HyeMI..kekeke. At this scene. Samdong Said that HyeMI want to grab onto him but hyemi denied.So he went away and leave heart-strip to Hyemi and left HyeMI crying. The HyeMi catch the bus to confess. weeeeweeee...there goes their kiss scene!!

Please support KIM SOO HYUN!!!

• Like 1

Kim Soohyun will guest on Running man ep. 36 alongside with IU!! :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Running_Man_episodes

This is the best news I've heard. I'm a fan of RunningMan. I always said to ppl around me how i want SooHyun In RunninMan. I know this sound a bit overeact but I do cry of joy after I read it. Thank for the news..! Looking forward for his performance. I hope he get more air time there.

Guest gauri92

hmm....im hoping that it is out kim soo hyun who will b on running man...and since the other guest is IU, i think it is safe to assume that it will b our KSH....

and well.....i really hope to hear some news about a variety show appearance (like strong heart or something...NO WGM!!! not rite now) and of course.....drama news!!! or movies!!! i think he was considering both a drama and a movie seriously...so yeah...hope he gets to play a very different character this time....i would love it if he plays a con-man...will b soooo much fun to watch!!!

Guest purple-blossom

do you think he'll really guest on Running Man? there's nothing yet on his schedule March... :( i really miss him. hope to hear more news from him!

Guest purple-blossom

what happened to soo hyun's cyworld? the other tabs are missing. pictures, diary, etc.... is it because netizens continue to uncover his old pics? :(

Guest arielna

Hello everyone...

As requested by gauri92 at Dream High thread, here's the news article about the kiss scene between SooHyun and Suzy. Actually, there's a lot of news articles about him today, including a very long and meaty interview with 10asia which I really really hope would get translated by someone.

김수현 "수지와 키스신..자꾸 웃음이"

[이데일리 SPN 박미애 기자]

‘드림하이’에서 화제가 된 수지와 키스신에 대해 김수현이 부담감이 상당했음을 고백했다.

극중에서 김수현이 연기한 송삼동은 혜미(수지 분)에게 항상 일편단심이었다. 두 번의 키스신이 있었는데 한 번은 상상이었고 다른 한 번은 (극중에서지만) 현실이었다. 삼동은 세계 무대로의 진출을 앞두고 혜미와 이별의 키스를 나눈다.

김수현은 인터뷰에서 키스신 촬영을 회상하며 NG는 많지 않았지만 “키스신은 데뷔 이래 처음이었다. 촬영에 들어가기 전 성스러운 의식을 치르는 일처럼 상상했는데 실제로는 그렇지 않더라”고 얘기했다.

이어 “얼굴이 가까이 다가가면 웃음이 터지고 그러고 나니까 민망해지더라. 주변에서 사람들도 지켜보고 있고 또 상대가 아이돌 스타니까 팬들에게 미안해서 여러 가지로 힘들었다”며 웃었다.

and here's another one in which he talked about having a girlfriend (at the bold part) - my best guess is that his manager told him that even if he has a girlfriend, he should answer that he doesn't have one and if he really doesn't have a girlfriend, he should answer truthfully that he doesn't have one. So that's why he's saying that he doesn't have a girlfriend. hehehe.... (pardon me if I'm totally wrong here. i'm merely guessing based on the very limited Korean words that I know)

김수현 “여자친구? 매니저가 무조건 없다고 하라던데..”

[뉴스엔 글 전원 기자/사진 이재하 기자]

KBS 2TV ‘드림하이’를 통해 일약 10대들의 우상으로 발돋움한 김수현은 진짜 스타가 되기위해 발돋움 중이다. 이의 일종으로 자신을 둘러싸고 있는 수 많은 여성팬들을 관리하는 스킬도 습득했다.

1988년생 김수현은 한창 연애할 나이지만 연예활동에 대한 열정으로 연애는 잠시 접어뒀다. ‘드림하이’가 끝난 후 각종 화보촬영에 많은 행사에 참여하고 있고 밀려드는 인터뷰 요청에 기분좋은 비명을 지르고 있다.

이날 “현재 만나고 있는 여자가 있느냐”는 질문에도 김수현은 머뭇머뭇 거리며 대답을 회피했다. 여자보다 연기가 먼저라는 것.

김수현은 “인터뷰를 하러 오기 전에 매니저 형이 내게 신신당부했다. ‘여자친구가 있어도 없다고 말하고 여자친구가 진짜 없으면 없다고 솔직하게 말하라’고 하더라. 그러니까 난 지금 여자친구가 없다”고 말하며 너스레를 떨었다.

김수현의 애매모호한 답변에 의심의 눈초리를 보내자 호탕하게 하하 웃으며 “진짜 없어요”라고 급하게 해명했다.

또 “과거 여자친구 얘기를 좀 해달라”고 짓궂은 질문을 던지자 “내가 만났던 여자친구들은 모두 일반인이었다. 그래서 여기저기 말하고 다니는 것은 예의가 아니다”며 말을 아꼈다. 결국 여자친구와 관련된 어떤 이야기도 들을 수 없었다. 다만 첫키스와 관련해서는 간단하게 귀띔해줬다. 김수현은 “고등학교 2학년때 아파트 계단에서 첫 키스를 했다. 너무 음침한가?”라고 말하며 부끄러워했다.

이어 김수현은 “내가 10년 후 진짜 남자가 되면 속시원히 밝히겠다!”고 공개를 잠시 미뤄뒀다. 김수현의 연애담을 듣기 위해서는 10년 이상 그의 행보를 주목해야 할 것이다.

Guest gauri92

@arielna: thanx a heap for posting it here!!!

and apparently there was this other interview with him where he chose suzy as his ideal one out of the 3 leading ladies (finally...!!!).....his reason being that Suzy is under JYP and they have to do promotions in Japan together (umm...not gonna happen in the near future....praying for Japan)

i got this from the dream high thread as well...so a huge thank u to whoever posted it there!!!

anywayz...so he finally chose...and i dont care about what reason he gave...he chose Suzy!!! lol...my SamMi and HyunZy heart is over the moon right now..

oh...and i read from the f***yeakimsoohyun tumblr that he will b making an appearance on MNet on the 17th...??? well...waiting for it!!!