❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

On 6/7/2019 at 1:10 PM, yuzu16 said:

I think his contract with Paradise City is over since it was for 3 years (2016-2019). Fans said the big billboards in Myeongdong and airport are no longer there and all the Paradise City taxis do not have Soo Hyun's image on them anymore.

I think so too. I couldn’t find any Paradise City commercials with his face anymore during my recent Seoul trip, all replaced by another guy whom I do not recognise. Looks like a Japanese guy. :(

• Like 1

1 hour ago, khlgpc said:

I think so too. I couldn’t find any Paradise City commercials with his face anymore during my recent Seoul trip, all replaced by another guy whom I do not recognise. Looks like a Japanese guy. :(

Hi khlgpc, as far as I know BLACKPINK and Nam Joo Hyuk are the current models of Paradise City. Unless they added MORE models for the place.  :P

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi khlgpc, as far as I know BLACKPINK and Nam Joo Hyuk are the current models of Paradise City. Unless they added MORE models for the place.  :P

Yes, I saw Black Pink’s Paradise City commercials at the airport. Nam Joo Hyuk?! :o hmm.. No wonder I find that guy’s face a bit familiar but cannot recall who!!

• Like 2

Kim Soo Hyun back!

Kim Soo Hyun, an actor who has never met in the face, has finally turned over after a cruel wait. It is scheduled to return as an ordinary person on July 1st

Kim Soo-hyun, who had undergone surgery for heart disease in the past, received a grade 4, which is an alternative service in the physical examinations of the Military Service in 2012. But there was no substitute service for Kim Soo-hyun's dictionary. He managed his health and fitness hard and volunteered to re-examine it, and in 2015 he finally got a first grade.

So far, the story is not over yet. Kim Soo-hyun served in the 1st Infantry Division which perform high-risk missions in the forefront area. He was chosen as a special warrior in the army, and he had a good military life so that he  was promoted from a first class soldier to a superior soldier, and was promoted from a superior soldier to a soldier by one month. I feel like I've seen a drama in the military life story alone!

About half a month before retiring, Kim Soo Hyun is warmly invited everywhere. Love calls for Kim Soo-hyun are pouring in and out of the world . I was informed that he was already selected as a beauty brand model while he was still in military service. As he proved through Dream High, Moon in the Sun, Thieves, and You From the Stars, he  will probably play various  genres such as drama, action, and romance. Therefore, many TV drama related people are very concerned about him. 

Recently, Keyeast agency released a picture of Kim Soo Hyun, it may be completely different from the mighty figure that people expected. The military uniform contains the phrase 'DMZ Police', a mark given to soldiers serving in the demilitarized zone, the DMZ.

Kim Soo-hyun, a "real soldier" who is hard to see in this age! I have not seen him for three or five years. Hard work, you from the stars!

http://www.vogue.co.kr/2019/06/13/김수현이-돌아온다/

006Upk8hly1g3zn012p4tj316b0kxjt2.jpg

style_5d01f4619577c-930x609.png

• Like 2

Life is a kind of fate, you may not be able to get what you deliberately pursue, and you may not be able to obtain it. What we can do is to do our best and get lucky. Because of our dedication, we always have something to gain, because we try our best, we always make progress. 

005zaCLggy1g3zwwnpa5zj30zk140e46.jpg

005zaCLggy1g3zwwm33toj30ve140tm9.jpg

005zaCLggy1g3zwwln4fuj30xw140aol.jpg

cr : logo

• Like 4