Quantcast
swingbaby

Kim Soo Hyun 김수현 [ We'll be waiting for you!!! 2019.7.01 ^^ ]

7 hours ago, _gillianne19_ said:

Hi gilianne, thanks for sharing this. I hope we could get to hear news about his comeback project soon. :lol:

5 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Happy White Valentine's Day

Hi hwonhwonit's "White Day" in Korea TODAY This is a day opposite to Valentine’s Day. That's when it's payback time. Men who received chocolates from their love partners on Valentines Day usually pay them back on White Day with candy instead of chocolates. . Japan, Taiwan and China also celebrate this… I read that “White Day” was started by the Japanese confectionery industry association. Every year, it seems, there are people in the media who bash it as one of the most overly commercialized commemorative days in Korea. “White Day” may have been predestined to be commercialized to some extent. :lol:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi hwonhwonit's "White Day" in Korea TODAY This is a day opposite to Valentine’s Day. That's when it's payback time. Men who received chocolates from their love partners on Valentines Day usually pay them back on White Day with candy instead of chocolates. . Japan, Taiwan and China also celebrate this… I read that “White Day” was started by the Japanese confectionery industry association. Every year, it seems, there are people in the media who bash it as one of the most overly commercialized commemorative days in Korea. “White Day” may have been predestined to be commercialized to some extent.

Hi willenette, thank you for your explanation :)

53764495_400168943877769_710620445416829

• Like 2

[SBS Star] Hwang Kwang Hee Talks About the Time When He Met Kim Soo Hyun

Korean entertainer Hwang Kwang Hee talked about the time when he bumped into actor Kim Soo Hyun.

On March 14, Olive's television show 'Everyone's Kitchen' uploaded an unreleased video of the show online.

While making some food together in the kitchen, K-pop boy band FTISLAND's Lee Hong Gi said to Hwang Kwang Hee, "Hey, I heard that you bumped into Kim Soo Hyun when you were in the military!"

Hwang Kwang Hee excitedly started telling a story, "I did! One day, I went to one beauty store on my day off. There was a really good-looking guy in the military uniform walking around the store. That guy was Kim Soo Hyun!"

Then, Hwang Kwang Hee asked Lee Hong Gi what Kim Soo Hyun had said about that day, as they are good friends.Lee Hong Gi answered, "He told me that it was interesting. Kim Soo Hyun said, 'I don't know Kwang Hee well at all, but we spoke for like half an hour.'"

Hwang Kwang Hee responded, "Actually, I made a suggestion to Kim Soo Hyun. I asked if he would be interested in making a group together called '88-line'. You know, we are both born in 1988, so..."

Then, Hwang Kwang Hee commented, "Oh, why don't three of us hang out some time in the future? We can slowly get to know each other."

Meanwhile, Hwang Kwang Hee discharged from the military last December, and Kim Soo Hyun is expected to complete his military service in about four months.

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005178540&fbclid=IwAR1KBwzpgT5yYpqt8OnYvMDEFoFnqd_bHmAT8ka5p1-kuEDyE52z_XtKPnM

https://www.insight.co.kr/news/216490

VIDEO

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/HkZ9xCkRL?fid=1034:4350016308072694

53803546_764758867229077_312879141923848

53898198_764758960562401_757834415740865

• Like 3

Actors With Singing Voices That Are Just As Sweet As Their Good Looks

When people talk about their ideal types, a few must-have traits include someone with a nice vibe, good looks, and a pleasant voice to serenade with.

While it seems impossible that someone exists out there with all three traits, there are a few actors that defy our logic and possess amazing singing voices on top of their good looks.

Here are some heart-fluttering actors whose singing will make your ears melt!

KIM SOO HYUN

Another actor who’s also well known for having a sweet singing voice is Kim Soo Hyun!

Known for playing the role of a musical genius in “Dream High,” the actor has had many opportunities to showcase his beautiful singing voice. From having sang in commercials to having sang the OSTs for “The Moon Embracing the Sun” and “My Love From the Star,” fans can’t help but acknowledge his talent in both acting and singing.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1310471wpp/actors-with-singing-voices-that-are-just-as-sweet-as-their-good-looks?fbclid=IwAR3ATxISkH_xD5dbJIfnvOpTZE1ekxWhrhLDfrRf6JfEj8uc6p8wjnE4X3c

Actors With Singing Voices That Are Just As Sweet As Their Good Looks

NEWS

Part of Soo Hyun

As Taiwanese viewers want to watch more and more diverse film subjects, the scope of acceptance is becoming wider and wider. Cheng Lifeng said that there are many small halls in the joyful era. Popular movies can be added, flexible arrangements, national films, Japanese and Korean films or Vietnamese films are also available for the audience to choose from, but the lobby does not have a way to play these movies.

Also because of the multi-room of the joyful age, there are often netizens who have an appointment to watch the movie together.

Cheng Lifeng also gave an example. Korean actor Kim Soo Hyun was enlisted for two years. He will be retired in July this year. Fans will not let the Taiwanese audience forget him. The global fans raised funds to Taiwan and played the movie "REAL" for two years, which Soo Hyun starred before, and each game was full.

https://money.udn.com/money/story/5633/3703034?from=udnamp_storysns_fb

006SSLB1gy1g16utzwy8vj30k00zktec.jpg

• Like 2

*** I feel the same way - it seems that it's been quite a long time since he's away. It feels like ages..... :lol:

Netizens compare Kim Soo Hyun's seemingly 'never-ending' military service with Lee Seung Gi's

kimsoohyunjpg.jpg

Netizens have nicknamed actor Kim Soo Hyun "the second Lee Seung Gi" for an unexpected reason.

The nickname began after recent photos of Kim Soo Hyun in his military uniform started to circulate their way through Korean online communities. Many reacted in awe that the actor was still in the middle of his military service, agreeing that it feels like he is living a "never-ending" military life - similar to how fans felt during Lee Seung Gi's absence.

"Kim Soo Hyun finished [his movie] 'Real' and went straight into the military, didn't he? Wasn't 'Real' from 2016?," one netizen remarked, with another adding, "He still hasn't returned?"

"It really feels like it's been five years," another commented. "Come back quickly. I miss you."

Meanwhile, Kim Soo Hyun enlisted in the military back on October 23, 2017, where he began training for active duty. The actor is set to be discharged on July 1 of this year.

source : allkpop

• Like 1

No matter which direction the future is, we are willing to be your strongest shoulder

No matter how broad the world is, we are willing to be stationed in your place

Rest assured to pursue your dreams, we are Your Forever Wings :heart:

005zaCLggy1g167virgk9j32kw3vc7wl.jpg

005zaCLggy1g167vp6ewsj33vc2kw7wl.jpg

005zaCLggy1g167vlxln8j33vc2kwb2d.jpg