Quantcast
Jump to content
swingbaby

Kim Soo Hyun 김수현 [ We'll be waiting for you!!! 2019.7.01 ^^ ]

Recommended Posts

Baidu Star Ranking List [2019/01/28 - 2019/02/03]

 

Korean Male Star. TOP 10 :

 

1. KIM SOO HYUN

 

2. Kim Jong Kook

 

3. Hwang Chi Yeol

 

4. Park Si Hoo

 

5. Lee Min Ho

 

6. Park Yoo Chun

 

7. Lee Jong Suk

 

8. Rain

 

9. Hyun Bin

 

10.EXO-Sehun

 

 

51528032_746073445764286_382798359791927

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello! It's been a while since I posted. Can't wait for him to come back and I hope he'd greet us with a new project/projects as soon as possible 

 

July come soonest!  

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, lhynne said:

Hello! It's been a while since I posted. Can't wait for him to come back and I hope he'd greet us with a new project/projects as soon as possible 

 

July come soonest!  

 

 

 

July is less than 5 months away... woohoo!  A new project this year would be great, but I wouldn't bet on it.  

I hope the tarot card reading prediction of him changing agency this year will come true.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, yuzu16 said:

 

July is less than 5 months away... woohoo!  A new project this year would be great, but I wouldn't bet on it.  

I hope the tarot card reading prediction of him changing agency this year will come true.

 

Yes judging how quiet he was before entering the military, I guessed too that he will do the same when he comes back, spend a few months away from the limelight and catch up with his family and friends. Though as a fan I can't help but feel excited to what's in store for him when he comes back. About the tarot card reading, I guess it is inevitable he'd leave the company with BYJ out of the picture at KE. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2019 at 11:10 PM, lhynne said:

 

Yes judging how quiet he was before entering the military, I guessed too that he will do the same when he comes back, spend a few months away from the limelight and catch up with his family and friends. Though as a fan I can't help but feel excited to what's in store for him when he comes back. About the tarot card reading, I guess it is inevitable he'd leave the company with BYJ out of the picture at KE. 

 

That's true, the landscape at KE has changed drastically since he enlisted.  Not only BYJ, CEO Yang and Shin manager (lady) also left to start up their own agency.  I hope Soo Hyun will join one of them or start up his own agency.  My only concern is he is still bound by contract to stay at KE longer to make up for the time he was in the military. 

 

CEO Yang (in second row behind SH) and manager Shin (on SH's right) used to accompany Soo Hyun on his oversea schedules.

 

005DhOa5gy1g02n02ph5xj30fl0fidgm.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...