❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest louiselai

From all of Soo Hyun's interview articles, he seems to be very sensitive, moody, bright and adventurous.  He is definitely very different from "Song Sam Dong".  He is even afraid to appear in variety program because he is scared his true self will show and it will disrupt his image as Song Sam Dong.  He is very clever, he knows that many "Song Sam Dong" fans are not necessary Kim Soo Hyun fans.  At least, not yet.  

Guest jujumickey

He said it in his interview to 10asia:o

yes, and there's picture of him - smocking also

It is on kim soo hyun Tumblr

Guest purple-blossom

Here's a recent Kim Soo Hyun's interview with 10asia where he gave his music recommendation:

Kim Soo Hyun: Music that stimulates my sensibility

I listened to all the songs. Frankly, I don't really listen much to these kinds of songs. but the last one, Seo Ji Won's Gather My Tears is really sad. Maybe because of the MV? The singer committed suicide at such a young age. The song is nice too, maybe because it's newer and closer to the kind of pop songs i listen to.

Guest cloudylies

Kim Soo Hyun is adorable : ) He was amazing in Dream High, (the only drama I've seen him in).  I'm planning to watch the rest of the dramas he stars in, too. 

He looks so young too. O: He definitely doesn't demonstrate his real age. (Which is a really good thing once you grow older.) His smile is a heart-killer, hehe. <3

Guest gauri92

yeah...so i just heard the song...and well, it was decent, but u can make out that he isn't a singer yet....

so, he should really stick to acting for sometime till he can get a chance to train as well...he just needs fine tuning here and there...but that fine tuning is very very important!!!

yeah...so i just heard the song...and well, it was decent, but u can make out that he isn't a singer yet....

so, he should really stick to acting for sometime till he can get a chance to train as well...he just needs fine tuning here and there...but that fine tuning is very very important!!!

I couldn't agree more. He needs some more stage experience too because he looked kind of nervous but i am really happy that he has come out of hiding :)

Guest meisk

just watched his performance at MCountdown. i agree with gauri92, he's okay...he must be nervous..his voice a bit shaky...if he wanted to pursue his singing career, he need to practice more..he already got the voice. although i like him as an actor more. :)

Guest purple-blossom

he must've been really nervous. he did well for a rookie with no training. i wonder what he was thinking there at the end.. maybe "ahhh so this is how it felt to be a singer.." and without his idol friends to root for him there... if he ever decides to release an album and become a singer, i'm sure they'll have him trained. anyway, he just looks so cute there!! kyahahahaha!

i remember when i first saw him on DH. i thought "who's this kid?" coz i only watched DH for the idol casts & bec. of BaeYongJun & JYP. i thought KSH was a member of some idol group with members i dont know well so i researched him. but found out he's only an actor. when he sang with wooyoung at the school, i was really surprised that he could sing well. then i thought how can they put him there with all the other idols? I mean, how will he stand out from them? so when he saved Hyemi from the falling pot, i thought they're gonna kill his character (coz he's not an idol like the others) and i felt really bad that he's gonna die. Well, i didn't know he's the real star in the drama. until the time i cried and laughed with his character. he really worked hard to be able to keep up with the other casts (in singing & dancing). and a lot of people are surprised with his talent. and really, the idols did not overwhelm him. he shone all by himself!

hi,all.

Maybe it's a good news for us coz Soohyun want to be cameo in Dreamhigh 2.

http://ntn.seoul.co.kr/?c=news&m=view&idx=83826

Guest gauri92

DREAM HIGH 2!!!

that in itself is very exciting news (if they keep atleast the same writer and director..)

im hoping that the school staff remains the same and that KSH and the others have major cameos!!! i really want to see Sam Dong and Hye Mi together in a few scenes to show that yes, they did keep in touch and are together...something like that....

Guest Zain12

KIM SOO HYUN IS ♥ LUV. He is so adorable,hot,sexy,cute, and mysterious. He is also ridiculously talented. I hope to see more things of him. Loved all his interviews and pictures. I wish he would quit smoking though. I think he probably will since he seems so self conscious about it. He says that he knows that people know that Sam dong doesn't smoke so he smokes less when he is out. He was amazing in all his dramas. I watched the first two episodes of Will It Snow For Christmas? and he was smoldering and intense. Same in Giant where he played the broken hearted son after seeing his dad die right in front of him. And he was completely adorable as Sam Dong. He made his role his. He was completely believable and I think without him Dream High wouldn't have succeeded as it did.

From all of Soo Hyun's interview articles, he seems to be very sensitive, moody, bright and adventurous.  He is definitely very different from "Song Sam Dong".  He is even afraid to appear in variety program because he is scared his true self will show and it will disrupt his image as Song Sam Dong.  He is very clever, he knows that many "Song Sam Dong" fans are not necessary Kim Soo Hyun fans.  At least, not yet.  

I have been a Soo Hyun fan since I first saw him on Dream High. I realized he is an incredible and versatile actor. Like Johnny Depp, I will love him in whatever role he plays... would love him in a role like James Bond.

• Like 1

thank u sooo much!!!

and well...his interview was pretty much all over the place..like, im like this but im like that too....

he seems so very interesting!!! and fun to be around...

and yes, i think he is right in thinking that a lot of ppl do think of him as sam dong and not soo hyun..

still...i hope he comes on variety shows...would love to see him and the dream high cast on strong heart....

This guy is simply a genius that's all, so like all geniuses he is going to be a little strange and quircky, but who cares, he is the best eye candy around!:wub:

• Like 1

Abt SooHyun in RunningMan remain as just a rumour. I hope he'll really appear next time.

@Woundedheart Thanks for the interview links. Can't get enough of him

I really hope he'll gain courage to appear and show his real self in variety show. He's an interesting and playful guy

This guy is simply a genius that's all, so like all geniuses he is going to be a little strange and quircky, but who cares, he is the best eye candy around!:wub:

He's an AB blood type,right? AB type is kind of person who a little bit weird and think in an unusual way. I like AB type very muchh..hahahaha. ex:Super junior Kim Hee Chul who's also an AB type

• Like 1

Guest arielna

In case you're interested to watch Happy Together with the Dream High Casts, here's the link! SooHyun was just so cute and he's pretty funny too. :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59X7FoBjhbY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy8AT8fWyPY&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klwM8eL_cvk&feature=related

My favorite parts:

1. I like seeing him laugh with his shoulders shaking

2. The 2 noonas were so taken with him. LOL!

3. Suzy was so embarrased when she had to explain why she chose SooHyun over Taecyeon while SooHyun tried not to show any reaction

4. The cute face he made after he drank the tea.

There are many others but I'm just too lazy to list them all. :)

Guest louiselai

In case you're interested to watch Happy Together with the Dream High Casts, here's the link! SooHyun was just so cute and he's pretty funny too.  :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59X7FoBjhbY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klwM8eL_cvk&feature=related

My favorite parts:

1. I like seeing him laugh with his shoulders shaking

2. The 2 noonas were so taken with him. LOL!

3. Suzy was so embarrased when she had to explain why she chose SooHyun over Taecyeon while SooHyun tried not to show any reaction

4. The cute face he made after he drank the tea.

There are many others but I'm just too lazy to list them all.  :)

I like your point no.3.  He's cute when he's trying to act cool. He's undeniably happy that suzy has chosen him over Taecyeon. He's trying to hide a smile  >.<