❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

NEWS

SM has performed below the expectations of the market last year. The main reason for the loss in March 2018 was an ambitious takeover of Keyeast. However, it is expected that KE will play a role this year. They looking forward to a Korean star Kim Soo-hyun who will be performing all around July. 

Unlike last year, where artists were able to play the game, some vacancies are expected. Some of the representative artists, EXO and SHINee, are expected to be in the army and difficult to complete activities. 

According to Nam Hyo-ji, a researcher at KTB Investment & Securities, "the performance of the agency is highly volatile, depending on whether or not the artist is involved." 

Whether or not the 'WayV' that debuted in China recently and the 'NCT127' which starts the world tour this year can fill in the gap is the key. NCT127 is planning to perform in 7 cities in Japan and 11 cities in North America. WayV is planning a full-fledged Chinese operation by releasing record labels during the first half of this year. 

The outlook is not bright. Ki-Hoon Hahn, a researcher at the Korea Institute for National Unification, said, "NCT has a hunch for selling more than one million albums." I have a consistent strategy for music and homework to do one or more hits " . 

Fortunately, we expect the acquisition of Kia Motors to benefit from this year. It is an observation that Kim Soo-hyun will come back in July and lead the second half of the year. Kim Soo-hyun, who became a Korean wave star in the drama 'You're from the Stars' 

In the second half of the year, it is anticipated that the Chinese government's ban on the Korean wave culture will be eased. With the return of Kim Soo-hyun, KE will expand their business as a drama production company in the entertainment management business. 

Yoo Sung-bae, a researcher at Hyundai Motor Securities, said, "KE expects to improve earnings by producing six to seven films and dramas this year, and the return of Kim Soo-hyun from military service." 

Full article

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=015&aid=0004105531

http://news.hankyung.com/article/2019031107306

0004105531_001_20190312161500940.jpg?type=w540

Baidu Star Ranking List [2019/03/04 - 2019/03/10]

Korean Male Star, TOP 10 :

1. KIM SOO HYUN

2. Kim Jong Kook

3. Hwang Chi Yeol

4. Hyun Bin

5. Park Si Hoo

6. Lee Min Ho

7. Rain

8. Park Yoo Chun

9. Lee Jung Ki

10.Lee Jong Suk

005yl0q6ly1g0z5qsmfyoj30m80xu7pr.jpg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, _gillianne19_ said:

Hi gilianne, thanks for sharing this. I hope we could get to hear news about his comeback project soon. :lol:

5 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Happy White Valentine's Day

Hi hwonhwonit's "White Day" in Korea TODAY This is a day opposite to Valentine’s Day. That's when it's payback time. Men who received chocolates from their love partners on Valentines Day usually pay them back on White Day with candy instead of chocolates. . Japan, Taiwan and China also celebrate this… I read that “White Day” was started by the Japanese confectionery industry association. Every year, it seems, there are people in the media who bash it as one of the most overly commercialized commemorative days in Korea. “White Day” may have been predestined to be commercialized to some extent. :lol:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi hwonhwonit's "White Day" in Korea TODAY This is a day opposite to Valentine’s Day. That's when it's payback time. Men who received chocolates from their love partners on Valentines Day usually pay them back on White Day with candy instead of chocolates. . Japan, Taiwan and China also celebrate this… I read that “White Day” was started by the Japanese confectionery industry association. Every year, it seems, there are people in the media who bash it as one of the most overly commercialized commemorative days in Korea. “White Day” may have been predestined to be commercialized to some extent.

Hi willenette, thank you for your explanation :)

53764495_400168943877769_710620445416829

• Like 2

[SBS Star] Hwang Kwang Hee Talks About the Time When He Met Kim Soo Hyun

Korean entertainer Hwang Kwang Hee talked about the time when he bumped into actor Kim Soo Hyun.

On March 14, Olive's television show 'Everyone's Kitchen' uploaded an unreleased video of the show online.

While making some food together in the kitchen, K-pop boy band FTISLAND's Lee Hong Gi said to Hwang Kwang Hee, "Hey, I heard that you bumped into Kim Soo Hyun when you were in the military!"

Hwang Kwang Hee excitedly started telling a story, "I did! One day, I went to one beauty store on my day off. There was a really good-looking guy in the military uniform walking around the store. That guy was Kim Soo Hyun!"

Then, Hwang Kwang Hee asked Lee Hong Gi what Kim Soo Hyun had said about that day, as they are good friends.Lee Hong Gi answered, "He told me that it was interesting. Kim Soo Hyun said, 'I don't know Kwang Hee well at all, but we spoke for like half an hour.'"

Hwang Kwang Hee responded, "Actually, I made a suggestion to Kim Soo Hyun. I asked if he would be interested in making a group together called '88-line'. You know, we are both born in 1988, so..."

Then, Hwang Kwang Hee commented, "Oh, why don't three of us hang out some time in the future? We can slowly get to know each other."

Meanwhile, Hwang Kwang Hee discharged from the military last December, and Kim Soo Hyun is expected to complete his military service in about four months.

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005178540&fbclid=IwAR1KBwzpgT5yYpqt8OnYvMDEFoFnqd_bHmAT8ka5p1-kuEDyE52z_XtKPnM

https://www.insight.co.kr/news/216490

VIDEO

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/HkZ9xCkRL?fid=1034:4350016308072694

53803546_764758867229077_312879141923848

53898198_764758960562401_757834415740865

• Like 3